Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her (3321 Views)

Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by akinlex(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yemi alade is set to release her new single and took it to twitter to alert her fans and a fan was quick to pick up her blunder.

See screenshots of the conversion below

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/yemi-alade-stylishly-defends-blunder.html

lalasticlala

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by maryjan8(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by nmanma1(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
yemi take style grab d correction. why pple to d used Am instead of I'm .whether English na ur papa language or not just say correction accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by mondbest(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Oblitz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
so make we cry?
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Homeboiy: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
sharp girl
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by akinlex(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
lol grin
Homeboiy:
sharp girl
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by dacblogger: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Celebrities are now scared of nigerians and their bashing...she jejely accept the correction in other not 2 prolong issues grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Ariadne: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
I've seen many people use this word anyhow. I don't know if it's as a result of too much use of abbreviation when chatting on social networks. It's not cool.

Nice as she jejely accept correction . if na some yeyebrities dem go they argue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Came: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hope say that your single no be the one way go dey say make girls demand billions before them open oooooo.....This girl music na money for hand back for ground Music them.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Ikigia: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mature lady.....
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Friedyokes: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING

Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by pitlaterine(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am or I'm ok?
Friedyokes:
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by robotix: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ariadne:
I've seen many people use this word anyhow. I don't know if it's as a result of too much use of abbreviation when chatting on social networks. It's not cool.

Nice as she jejely accept correction . if na some yeyebrities dem go they argue.
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by ifyeez: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Am or I'm, she's making her money. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Many people misunderstand the use of both words... Even some media houses both home and abroad... I'm just saying... At least i am a Nigerian
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by pizzylee(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2017
at least she use style correct herself rada Dan saying aw she is making more money Dan d person DT corrected her
Re: Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her by iykofias(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Shameful!

She will be like 'What have you done to me'

(1) (Reply)

"You're Not As Black As You Appear" - Media React To New Photo Of Nyakim / Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband,kehinde Oloyede Shows Off His New Lekki Home (photo) / See Nigerians Reactions To The Saying "If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Award"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.