Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father (25756 Views)

$1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by layinkakeem(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Respect him !!!!!

He is the next presido to be !
We will change naija for better !

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
I am actually ashamed of Nigerians talking about Buhari as the right presidential candidate for the head of state seat, most especially, the youths. I feel like crying! Smh... angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by dallyemmy: 1:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Honour thy father Fayose so your days may be long!
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by dallyemmy: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2015
How old was Mandela when he became the president of South Africa? Fayose's age?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Barbienice(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Beboy23:
My governor u are say the true,people don't like hearing the true,let the nairaland APC go to osun and tell the governor to pay the owing salary to his worker and tell us the reason for owing 5 month salary......cos we don't want dat type of change in nigeria,cos small time now they will be shouting there stupid change........stupid liers

GEJ till 2019
Benue state governor is owing civil servants in the state five months salary.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by ddeola: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
This guy is cursed !
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Mrsshady(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
I pray , Fayose or what do you call yourself, at 70, you will be wearing pampers. Amen.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by olamyde85: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
A lot of people follow his mouth not his words but this man he is not from fountain of knowledge but fountain of fools......Yoruba respect elder...His mother is awesome, his town is good, region is better, language colorful, but his thought woeful grin
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by gbemi514: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
[/i][quote author=freezone4real post=31494641]If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.sincerely u nailed.................i guess u must b a psychologist 4 studyin d way Gej bhaves]
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Simple and short GMB is sick and old. He can't handle the seat. We don't want Yar adua to repeat itself.
We should be wise by learning from the past events. A person who is the same age with the mother is as well his father.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thumb ups Oga Fayose, tell them the truth, the truth is always bitter. APC diaspora please hearken to the truth. GMB is a sick man. He's too old please We don't need him.
GEJ is fit for the seat.

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
mrofficial:

If I don't, someone else will. Shutting his mouth is the right thing to do at this moment. He's not making sense. Same with FFK.
Ofcoz somebdy else will...
Certainly...this is a one time privilege of a democratic governance that u're benefiting from... The same privilege people seek for as at 1983......yet couldn't have it.... This same man who never gave people that privilege to counter his government is the same man u want to vote for... Am sure after diz regime...if GEJ loses....you'll never have this privilege again!... So enjoy it....shut a fayose up....shut the president up if u can....
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by abbaashiru(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
lonelydora:
I keep wondering who copys who between Linda Ikeji and Nairaland? If Linda is a member here, I will like to know her moniker.

Back to the topic, we will answer Fayose accordingly after March 28. He's probably one of the 21million Nigerians with mental disorder.

Sai GMB
Sai GMB grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by abbaashiru(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Barbienice:
Benue state governor is owing civil servants in the state five months salary.
How much is yahaya bello owing civil servants today? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos / Speakership: Betara, Gagdi Withdraw after meeting with Tinubu, Endorse Abbas / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.