Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father (25773 Views)

$1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Sunnyade01(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Winston Churchill was prime mister at more than 70yrs . Same with Mandela and Ronald Reagan. Papa Awo & Zik contested at age > 70yrs. Baba Ajasin and Adefarasin were above 70yrs wen they were governors.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by lanog: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Maturity is not a function of age or status. Fayose needs a doze it. This can't be a sitting gov. smh.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by tonychristopher: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hehehehehehehehe, Fayose APC nightmare. When he speaks, they quiver.
But truth be told, @ 70, people forget a lot of things and needs constant remindal and it goes with certain behaviors pattern. It applies to every one, civilian or military. It could be worst with the nature of work you did in your youthful dayz.

That is finishing and diminishing mentality with senility and docility and that is what buhari has

I wonder how people can support such
Take buhari to hospice pls

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Icekyng: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
fayose giving buhari and apc nightmares. grin
Just one question
Does buhari care abt d child of hate n anger?
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by davidstones: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
cynicalarry:
Nelson Mandela was how old when he became the President of South Africa?

Saying GMB is not fit to rule because of his age is shallow thinking of the purest breed.

It bothers me a great deal when some leaders talk like nitwits..... its even more painful when some followers echo this stupid reasoning......

Gov Fayose is just fighting for himself cos he knows that if/when GEJ goes down, he goes with him patapata.

Its is an insult even to the dead body of Mandela comparing him with Buhari. Its like comparing the dead and the living. Buhari can never be compared with Mandela what so ever criteria is used. Please stop insulting the late sage Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
HugeCock:
This man isn't only insultin buhari but also insultin other senior citizens who might even want to vote for who he's fighting for. So much for issue based campaign. Instead of selling ur candidate you're busy insulting the opposition. Thank you very much for helping them gain more supporters with your loose mouth. Foolish man

Am not sure the guy knows the demage he has done to PDP campaign machinery
Because you can't just find sense in any memo/script he plays out

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by anonimi: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
stayblack:
RAM, WE NOT TALKING ABOUT AGE, WE TALKIN INTERGRIIIIITY...FOOL..U THINK POLITICS IS ABOUT RIGGIN AND MAKIN A CLOWN OF URSELF..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..

Integrity for a man who stole $2.8 billion as military federal Commissioner for petroleum and $45 billion as PTF chairman while sharing $$$$$ to secure his APC nomination is not possible. Except you mean something else with your own word, integrity oh! Is that your case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Akposkool(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
I love how buhari is just keeping every critic silent. His silence is freaking them out. They are so confused now. In djinee's voice "the lion fit dey sleep, no think say him no get liver. You should understand me am not weaker am just wiser". An old buhari is better than a press up and juggling clowwn like gej. Like if you want the general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Mogidi: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

Am not sure the guy knows the demage he has done to PDP campaign machinery
Because you can't just find sense in any memo/script he plays out

Yet when he speaks you guys run for cover, the PDP is strongly behind Fayose, Amaechi has met his match.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by davidstones: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sunnyade01:
Winston Churchill was prime mister at more than 70yrs . Same with Mandela and Ronald Reagan. Papa Awo & Zik contested at age > 70yrs. Baba Ajasin and Adefarasin were above 70yrs wen they were governors.

Please use a sensible comparison. Buhari is never near the people you mention a million miles. Please mention any of then that is a coupist and a fraud. What has Buhari achieved for this nation except grabbing power by force. All the people you mentioned stands for democracy and justice through and through. How does Buhari match that? Please stop comparing the dead and the living. Its actually an insult to compare Buhari with any of the names you mention. Very very insulting and degrading.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by hamaworld(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
discusant:

It then means you need Buhari not for Nigeria's development, but for either your extremist religious design for Nigeria, or to ride on his back to Aso Rock

But note: Arabs and Somalis are more interested in next Nigerian presidential election than many Nigerians.

These Arabs and Somalis taunt any Nigerian that they are coming to take over Nigeria. They believe that Buhari shall win.

Buhari severally expressed sympathy with Boko.

That's what is in your heart
Excrete it out. That means u like jonah because he is from your religion
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Even though I have resolved to vote for change,I must admit that Governor Mimiko of Ondo state spoke with intelligence and he deservedly got my attention while speaking at the forum. As for Fayose, he did not disappoint me too. He spoke and acted just like I had expected- like a tout!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Seunpaul01(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
Na only you o.

No be only him o. We plenty. All for gmb.
Sia GMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by cheddahboy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
The real Problem Nigeria is Facing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by anonimi: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Akposkool:
I love how buhari is just keeping every critic silent. His silence is freaking them out. They are so confused now. In djinee's voice "the lion fit dey sleep, no think say him no get liver. You should understand me am not weaker am just wiser". An old buhari is better than a press up and juggling clowwn like gej. Like if you want the general.

The wife said her husband is resting in peace, you say the man is silent. When alarm go blow like Umoru case your eye go clear.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by thewarrior72: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
freezone4real:
If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.
Don't let wetin happen to your people in 1917 happen to you, be careful
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by kolmart: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
This Ole Aladire his mouth always draw, ole election riggers not all nigerians are fool like the people you loot their money and still asking you to come and rule them again

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by anonimi: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
cheddahboy:
The real Problem Nigeria is Facing.

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by ademega(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is an insult to all fathers and grandfathers at 70. Hmmmm. Politics going too far
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by kolmart: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
If Fayose said GMB is his father it means he is bastard to be calling him names den

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by dre11(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Yet when he speaks you guys run for cover, the PDP is strongly behind Fayose, Amaechi has met his match.

Ran for cover you said
or we are just awe by his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by nortcentrallord(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

That is finishing and diminishing mentality with senility and docility and that is what buhari has

I wonder how people can support such
Take buhari to hospice pls
In the developed world, he should be making peace with his God in old people's home while advicing the young on governance issues but in Africa, he is depriving the youth the chance of making tomorrow better for their children while he did virtually nothing to better today for this generation and funny thing is some youths support him. Smh.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by tonychristopher: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:

In the developed world, he should be making peace with his God in old people's home while advicing the young on governance issues but in Africa, he is depriving the youth the chance of making tomorrow better for their children while he did virtually nothing to better today for this generation and funny thing is some youths support him. Smh.

We refuse the days of yore
We refuse the days of yaradua
We are refusing buhari and his gang
We are refusing APC mechanization
We are not that stupid
We are smarter than them

Gmb try hospice
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by ExInferis(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
Na only you o.

i'd love to see your face after march 28 when the baboon and the hippo are sent back to their zoo in otuoke.

boy, would you be crestfallen! your misery alone is worth my vote for GMB.

sai mai gaskiya!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by abduljabbar4(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
Na only you o.
I'm I not an electorate? Only him? What of me, my friends and my family? Plus his own sef

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by horlasco(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
I don't think fayose have respect for his parent b/c if he does he will not tlak to his fathers age mate any how,and all d best let buhari try his best atleast the journey of 8yrs has never take us to better place in dis country,so let him try too.........
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
ExInferis:

i'd love to see your face after march 28 when the baboon and the hippo are sent back to their zoo in otuoke.

boy, would you be crestfallen! your misery alone is worth my vote for GMB.

sai mai gaskiya!

sai mai dan do kwo. mai hanchi masara dey kafan doya grin grin sai Buhari
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by maestroferddi: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Buhari is your father and whatever your father sees while sitting even if you climb a tree you may not see it.
Respect your father... Respect GMB.
#GMB Respected As Per Age But Too Old To Rule Naija!
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
i sincerely hope a large number of old people registered to vote. this undisguisrd contempt for the elderly by the pdp should be rewarded at the polls

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by Demmzy15(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
Na only you o.
Me sef want GMB, so he is not alone! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by maestroferddi: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Shikena!

Buhari should cede leadership to youngster blood.

No sentiments.
Re: Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is Fayose saying his mom who is around Buharis age wear pampers too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.