Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

For People Of Rivers State.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For People Of Rivers State.. (843 Views)

New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Of Rivers State.. by Nnaammpp(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am from Rivers but abroad. I want to know the Political Scene in the State. Who's likely to win the Governorship between apc and pdp that is Dakuku Peterside and Wike? And who's more likely to win senate, reps, and house of assembly from rivers State. Who Has more Followers? Thanks..
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by SirNetwork(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think if it will be a free and fair election then dakuku might just carry the day with a slim margin but with the help of the federal might, Wike may be the one. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by temitemi1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by Nnaammpp(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
SirNetwork:
I think if it will be a free and fair election then dakuku might just carry the day with a slim margin but with the help of the federal might, Wike may be the one. My opinion though
Thanks I kinda Felt the same Way... But I feel Apc may Have It..
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by Nnaammpp(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
It Seems you did Not read my Question..
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by stebell(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by stebell(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP, as it stands now in Rivers State, the people want Wike cos Dakuku said he'll continue wit Amaechi's legacy and that wasn't profittable for the people of Rivers State.

Amaechi's legacy includes but not limited to the following.......
No judiciary
No State Assembly
Constant fight wit the govt at the centre thereby depriving we indigenes of projects frm the govt
Fight with the police commissioners posted to the state.
Using Rivers Money to lobby and sponsor his failing party.
Constructing a monorail that leads to nowhere with over #100Billion of taxpayers money.
Constant fight wit traditional rulers in the state.
We don't want that kind of legacy.

2 Likes

Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by Nnaammpp(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:
OP, as it stands now in Rivers State, the people want Wike cos Dakuku said he'll continue wit Amaechi's legacy and that wasn't profittable for the people of Rivers State.

No judiciary
No State Assembly
Constant fight wit the govt at the centre thereby depriving we indigenes of projects frm the govt
Constructing a monorail that leads to nowhere with over #100Billion of taxpayers money.
Wow I thought the problems were caused because the wife of the president and wike wanted him impeached causing Him to move To Apc..

1 Like

Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by Nnaammpp(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:

No judiciary
No State Assembly
Anyway Thanks, Atleast I'm knowing whats on ground.. I was feeling that Apc had a strong Following In Rivers..
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by stebell(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nnaammpp:

Anyway Thanks, Atleast I'm knowing whats on ground.. I was feeling that Apc had a strong Following In Rivers..

Don't believe wat yu read in social media especially Nland. APC are on ground but not as they claim to be. Don't forget Amaechi is APC.
Re: For People Of Rivers State.. by stebell(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nnaammpp:

Wow I thought the problems were caused because the wife of the president and wike wanted him impeached causing Him to move To Apc..

Yu don't expect the president to laylow while Amaechi goes around insulting him.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Go, PDP Begs Mu’azu / Which Presidential Candidate Have You Supported Since 1999 / Buhari's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.