Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) (783 Views)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Scrapping Of Fuel Subsidies To Save Nigeria $5 Billion Bloomberg Business / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by tbaba1234: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by ramdris(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Person wey dey ground dey fall again? cos to me, we are already down with Jonathansidiosis (Disease of cluelesness)
Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by wordcat(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Non of my b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s
Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by fresh15: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigeria under Jonathan can never fall.The Nigerian economy is very viable and is attracting even more investors,the GDP is increasing.Therefore,Nigeria is rising to greater heights and nobody should think of falling.
Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by ibedun: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
fresh15:
Nigeria under Jonathan can never fall.The Nigerian economy is very viable and is attracting even more investors,the GDP is increasing.Therefore,Nigeria is rising to greater heights and nobody should think of falling.

Never mind, this clueless tale by the moonlight is on the internet forever. Some day in the future I hope one of your poverty striken children will come across your comment and challenge you in your pauperised old age. Ignorant Ode, the Tsunami of economic destruction is about to hit you in the face. An economy that produces nothing is growing? Why do you think your currency has never appreciated against any hard currency?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by ahaz: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
ibedun:

Never mind, this clueless tale by the moonlight is on the internet forever. Some day in the future I hope one of your poverty striken children will come across your comment and challenge you in your pauperised old age. Ignorant Ode, the Tsunami of economic destruction is about to hit you in the face. An economy that produces nothing is growing? Why do you think your currency has never appreciated against any hard currency?
then in ur so called sane mine you think gej is the cause?except we nigerians re ready to face our problems(d elites) headlong and stage a very radical revolution devoide of ethnic sentiments and religon no government wil ever do better than gej.nt even buhari/fashola put together.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Could Be The First Petro State To Fall- Bloomberg Business (video) by Boss13: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
fresh15:

I weep for you. You sound just like the President.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: A Bigoted, Anti-igbo Tribalist, By Femi Aribisala / Alex Otti And The Shooting Of Frank Dickson / Result Of PU002 Onitsha North. PDP On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.