Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

You Need To SEE This PHOTO Of Gov Fashola And Okorocha That Has Got Everone Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To SEE This PHOTO Of Gov Fashola And Okorocha That Has Got Everone Talk (497 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Photo Of The Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha That Looks Like Cultist / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To SEE This PHOTO Of Gov Fashola And Okorocha That Has Got Everone Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
A photo of Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, and Rochas Okorocha, the governor of Imo state just surfaced online and has got everyone talking.
Everyone is talking about the photo because it is not the kind you see everyday.
In the photo, the two governors, who are both members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are seen pulling each others ears.
The photo has got everyone wondering what could have prompted both men to pull each other’s ears with huge smiles on their faces........Read more>>>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/see-how-govs-fashola-and-okorocha.html

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba / Rubbish Talk Obas / I Will Complete Amaechi’s Monorail Project – Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.