Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba (495 Views)

Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters / Ode To Buhari, Sai Buhari Sai APC, Buhari Mukeso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba by favourmic(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
If the Nigerian Military could achieve this in less than 6 weeks, then the Federal Government should explain to Nigerians why they sat in Abuja and watched Boko Haram kill innocent citizens for more than 4 years. Did they have to wait for the opposition to shake them a little before waking up? Lives were at stake. A lot of people died in circumstances that may have been averted if the Government was seriously engaged as it is now four years ago. Questions, questions, questions... no matter who becomes our President in May, 2015, these questions will continue to beg for answers, answers, answers. ‪#‎WeDemandGoodGovernance‬.
Adamawa Now Free of Boko Haram Terrorists — DHQ
Nigerian troops on Thursday succeeded in clearing terrorists out of Madagali, the last major town held by Boko Haram terrorists in Nigeria’s Adamawa State.
The Director Defence Information, Chris Olukolade, a Major General, who is on a tour of mission areas in the North-East, announced the development via a press statement.
He said there were no casualties on the side of the Nigerian forces, which included the Army, the Airforce and other security agencies.
He said mop-up operation is ongoing in the town.
The ridding of Adamawa of terrorists is an extension of the string of successes the Nigerian troops have had since they commenced an extensive six-week anti-Boko Haram operation on February 14.
The troops routed terrorists from different towns and communities in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe and Gombe, including Bara, the headquarter of Gulani Local Government Area of Yobe State, Gulak, the Headquarter of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State.
Other locations also cleared in the course of the operation, according to the military, include Shikah, Fikayel, Tetebah, Buza, Kamla and Bumsa.
The troops also recovered Monguno, Marte, Gamboru Ngala, Dikwa and Baga among other big towns and communities.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba by danot1030: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is the question Nigerians should ask Jonathan. Jonathan in order to create an opportunity for his cronies to make money has let Boko Haram travailed for years.
Re: Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba by Naijiant: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba by favourmic(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jonathan fans talk nah

(1) (Reply)

Fake Jonathan Letter: Nemesis Will Catch Up With Corrupt APC Leaders – FFK / 2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. / Jonathan Inaugurates Kano Bridge, Names It After Late Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.