Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) (52967 Views)

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by ldpele(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
It's wa oo

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
That is what they can afford.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This can't be in Nigeria,maybe Ghana,Malawi,Mali,Sierra Leon,countries like that
Even this is in nigeria how much more that

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
OXYGEN011:
Just look at this i.d.io.t.How can u compare the kinda cars and buildings in nigeria to GHANA. You must be crazy.Don't you know Ghana is like London to nigerians.Don't ever try comparing that useless country of yours to Ghana. slowpoke
Werey "Ghana must Go" your parents and uncles came to Nigeria to do shoe maker,sell puff puff,work as primary school teachers and you're telling us nonsense here,Ghanians are not different from those house boys and house maids(omo odo) from Benin republic,lmao,we're talking about advanced country,Ghana is standing up,I know many Ghanians that love lying they're Nigerians,Ghanians like to make friend with Nigerians just too show off to the girl they're trying to date that they're also big boys,are you guys still wearing fake 50cent t-shirts and G-unit t-shirts that 50-cent himself doesn't even know exist? My Ibo brothers make Aba made wears and dump them in Ghana for those local Ghanian boys to rush them cos they think that's what big boys wear
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op who told you its a school bus?no name is written on it to show that its a school bus
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by esosuo: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
poverty sha ,forest adventure tins ,but the kids blike biggest guys in town on ride wen the odas dey trek, see as d small guy shoulder rise with many swag
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mployer(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is not a bus op undecided
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I watch Ghanian movies often and everywhere look boring with old cars,neat roads though,but cheap buildings around and everywhere looking deserted,stop comparing Ghana to Nigeria pls,we're not on the same level,you can't compare sleep with death
Buahahahhahah.... U've never been to Ghana so its pointless arguing with you cool
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by luluosas(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Haba, he just gave them lift na.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Made in Nigeria
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=18pt]May God save the innocent children of the poor who never asked to be born by poor parents.[/size]
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
chai!!I'm looking at the one with the drink. I use to save that year just to drink coke on Fridays.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Okwori12(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
At least they have a School ride.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Akbee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
but dat isnt a school.itsrather a privately owned tricycle.i wonder which school wud allow its pupils to come to school in such thing
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Akbee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
but dat isnt a school bus.its rather a privately owned tricycle.They are probably his kids or that of his neighbours i wonder which school wud allow its pupils to come to school in such thing.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by emmaebi: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wat dey used is not important, wat is important is dat dey got to their destination safe and sound undecided . Afterall it is beta than danfo dat I will be seeing d tarred rd thru d floor of d danfo.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
May god 4giv d owner of dat school
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
That "poverty inflicted keke" cost N250,000+ A sum 50% of Nigerian graduates cannot make in 2 months.

That keke is better and safer than bikes
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jamex93(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
mmsen:

How is this a government issue?

This is a personal responsibility problem - people who can barely afford to take care of themselves are having children and then putting those children in harms way.

with a better government life will b better n such won't have happen
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jedidiah2801(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wait ooo, why calling it school bus? is there any name on the keke? Nothing like 'international nursery and primary school '
Op, maybe the pupils boarded it for means of transporting themselves to school.
NOT SCHOOL BUS
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by adanduka: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
At least they're faring better than GEJ did at their age. They have shoes and a 'bus'.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by evidon1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
E make sense. GEJ 2015
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by ylaa(f): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
better than trekking long distance
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by biyi001(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
e go soon better
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
i think.dz man just help dem ni ooooooo
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Bayocollins034: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
May their soul rest in peace..God help them
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is better than trekking..
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Paretomaster(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ma ppl, dat kekebus, is being used to convey d kids regularly, u can see benches arranged at the back.

And yes dats in Nigeria, (kogi), but dat doesn't gv Kofi above d right to start yarning dust about nija o.

Go and eat ur cold bamku, and go to Bed.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Werey "Ghana must Go" your parents and uncles came to Nigeria to do shoe maker,sell puff puff,work as primary school teachers and you're telling us nonsense here,Ghanians are not different from those house boys and house maids(omo odo) from Benin republic,lmao,we're talking about advanced country,Ghana is standing up,I know many Ghanians that love lying they're Nigerians,Ghanians like to make friend with Nigerians just too show off to the girl they're trying to date that they're also big boys,are you guys still wearing fake 50cent t-shirts and G-unit t-shirts that 50-cent himself doesn't even know exist? My Ibo brothers make Aba made wears and dump them in Ghana for those local Ghanian boys to rush them cos they think that's what big boys wear
See how you've just murdered the English language. Were u trying to make sense or what?
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Theultimate(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Paretomaster:
Saw this on ma way to work today, i was like, wow! watagwan
It might not really a school bus. May be the man only assisted by carrying them.

As u said that it was on your way to work. The scene did not happen where u live or familiar with.
Thus, you neither know how it began nor ended.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
I bow for you o OP, this one still better pass some commercial buses for Ibadan.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Paretomaster(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Theultimate:

It might not really a school bus. May be the man only assisted by carrying them.

As u said that it was on your way to work. The scene did not happen where u live or familiar with.
Thus, you neither know how it began nor ended.

Its not the first time am seeing it.

Its there skool kekebus, as u can see, it has benches arranged inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waec Releases 2013 Results. / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.