Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) (1053 Views)

4 Things Every Nigerian Should Know Before Travelling Abroad / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by gnykelly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
each time I visit this travel section, I keep seeing questions like which country has the cheapest tuition fee, which country good standard of living.

after then they waste huge sum of money on processing and travelling when our President has given us his best.

you guys need to start enquiring about Almajiri schools.

ask GEJ fans about the new train.

ask them the steady supply of electricity.

about the transformation in the agricultural sector and how it has converted to cheap food.

I need to inform you guys in diaspora that under GEJ we are now enjoying everything we want.
our economy is the best.

abi I lie?

cc: obiagelli , barcanista, lalastica

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
gnykelly:
each time I visit this travel section, I keep seeing questions like which country has the cheapest tuition fee, which country good standard of living.

after then they waste huge sum of money on processing and travelling when our President has given us his best.

you guys need to start enquiring about Almajiri schools.

ask GEJ fans about the new train.

ask them the steady supply of electricity.

about the transformation in the agricultural sector and how it has converted to cheap food.

I need to inform you guys in diaspora that under GEJ we are now enjoying everything we want.
our economy is the best.

abi I lie?

cc: obiagelli , barcanista, lalastica
Honestly i will like to visit gej's country, where there is steady electricity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by anonimi: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Honestly i will like to visit gej's country, where there is steady electricity.

You can stay in Buhari country of total & complete darkness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
anonimi:

You can stay in Buhari country of total & complete darkness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

I will live there from may 29th.

Btw are you also in GEJ's country where stealing is not corruption? And the currency exchanges for $0.00230?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by anonimi: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I will live there from may 29th.

Btw are you also in GEJ's country where stealing is not corruption? And the currency exchanges for $0.00230?

I left Buhari who said Abacha did not steal. Understandable since he also stole $45 billion as PTF Chairman and $2.8 billion as federal Commissioner for petroleum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
anonimi:

I left Buhari who said Abacha did not steal. Understandable since he also stole $45 billion as PTF Chairman and $2.8 billion as federal Commissioner for petroleum.
That $20 billion disappears in GEJ's country doesn't mean its the norm everywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Travelling Abroad ( GEJ Transformation) by gnykelly(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
the irony is that the country is so good that everyone is sending their ward to study.

foreign varsity now cone to Nigeria to assist with admission.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Destination Tuesday | Things To Do In Seychelles / In Pictures: Eko Atlantic City Rapidly Approaching Completion / Please, Any Body Here With A Recent Experience Traveling To Kenya.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.