Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi (48542 Views)

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by lalasticlala(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
The Nigeria Military has released images of Monday’s successful battle against Boko Haram in Gombi.

The terrorists fleeing from the onslaught of troops fell into the trap of the Military yesterday evening.

The Boko Haram fighters were engaged by troops of 23 Brigade Nigerian Army in a gun battle that led to killing of quite a number of them.

Four Hilux vehicles and a number of motorcylces belonging to Boko Haram were destroyed.

Weapons and ammunitions recovered include 3 anti-Aircraft guns, one-50 inch Browning Machine Gun and one General Purpose Machine Gun.

Others are 5,000 rounds of 12.7 milimetre ammunitions, 2 boxes of .50 inch ammunitions, 1,000 rounds of Light Machine Gun ammunitions and one Rocket Propelled Grenade 7 tube.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/military-releases-pictures-of-battle-against-boko-haram-in-gombi/

1 Share

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by lalasticlala(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
more

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
May God continue to empower the Chadian, Camerounian and the NIGERIA ARMY in exterminating the dreaded devilish wing of Pdpgz. Peace must return to that part if the country in other for them to peacefully vote for GENERAL BUHARI.

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
18 days to go #Change is coming cool

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by engrsyer(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Our military is more than enough and too strong for this rag tag dudes.

I thik our military can now equal ISIS but let's wipe this dudes first in less than two weeks then we send them to IS.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by EdCure: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Krak(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Slow and steady.

Its a War of Attrition. We must be steadfast and resolute so that we can ultimately prevail.

God bless Nigeria and its military.

15 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by ozoigbondu: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
More grease to their elbows.All this is a build up to the final and decisive battle of gwoza boko haram.The battle in which our milltary shall once again show the world that they are not to be messed with by beating those boys senselessly.

Nigerians owe this men a duty of support.We should support and encourage them

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to lies
#Death to Boko Haram
Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Seanixking: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
#NeverAgainWillThisCountryExperienceTerrorism.
#BabaWhileYouWereGone, Our ever gallant khaki boy's destroyed and killed ur foot soldier's in thousand... Pls take ur drugs wen reading the headline's to avoid Heart Attack..
#GEJ till 2019
#Strollout

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
nigeria must be united.
Even if that will cost my millions. I don't mind..

Vote me for president 2039..
I'm not clueless and I won't be old by then

9 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sai jonahari and osinmbo

9 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by makzeze: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can somebody help me read this famous quotes of GMB and GEJ to the first lady to know whose brain is dead or useless in term of functioning.

12 Amazing Quote From Gen Muhammadu Buhari
—They call him an illiterate with no certificate.
1. I cannot change the past.
But I can change the present and the future.
2. I am a former military
ruler and a converted
democrat
3.I have heard and read
references to me as a
‘former dictator’…I take
responsibility for anything that happened under my watch(now this a leader)
4.Two things have bloomed in the present
administration: waste and corruption
5.Because of the greed,
profligacy & corruption,
Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human
development.
6.I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria
as it is now.
7.To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. I believe the people will choose wisely
8.Any war waged on
corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt.
9.I’m running for President to lead Nigeria to prosperity
and not adversity.
10.As you all know, I had been a military head of state in … But the global triumph
of democracy has shown that another and a preferable path to change is possible.
11.On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have
no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my
administration.
12. I muhamadu Buhari will always lead from the front.

10 Amazing Quote From Goodluck Ebele Jonathan—

Ironic they call him the
educated on with a PhD.
1. Stealing is not corruption.
2. 80% of my advisers have nothing to tell me.
3. Two unmarried men
having sex together is
corruption.
4. If you leave a goat and yam together, then the goat will eat the yam. You must
remove the goat from the yam to prevent
corruption…..corruption is not thief, thief is thief and corruption is corruption.
6. If I cannot fix power in 4 years, I’m useless, don’t waste your vote on me for another 4.
7. How much did Jim
Nwobodo stole? The money is not even enough to buy a
Peugeot.
8. They, Boko Haram are my siblings, I will not send the army to kill my family.
9. B/Haram sponsors are people I dine with.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thumbs up for our troops, victory is here.

NEVER AGAIN shall you be sent to war without arms

Never again shall we loose territories to ragtag groups

Never again.

Buhari is almost here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kudos to our military men.

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by englishmart(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by swagsguy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN#
More defeat await these boko haram mofos
Go NA
Go nigerian airforce

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by freshness2020: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless our darling NA and the foreign troops ensemble..
Serious badt market for some scumbags...
They call themselves progressives but they are the real enemies of progress...
I am happy of this feat.
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Thumbs up for our troops, victory is here.

NEVER AGAIN shall you be sent to war without arms

Never again shall we loose territories to ragtag groups

Never again.

Buhari is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
NeverAgain shall we lose our sovereignty because of the failure of leader to be proactive
NeverAgain shall we allow our troops to die with out giving them the honor to dat with the best available equipment
Neveragain shall we allw 13000 Nigerians to die before acting
I am a patriot first
A progressive second
I believe that Change is inevitable
And I see better days for our gallant boys who face Danger every nano second
God bless u allll
APC or PDP
Nigeria shall remain
It is our home
And we must protect it

9 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good work, boys. Keep it up. but we must finish this military campaign without extension of election.
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by sefe73(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Apc camp r disapointed. Kudos to our gallant soldgiers

9 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Missmossy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thumbs up to them, they are doing a wonderful job. Victory is certainly going to be ours eventually grin God willing.
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by MissEse: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Soon they would be wiped out
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by okotv(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
We can only get better.

#kudos to the Nigerian army
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by tuoyoojo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Show no mercy! Smoke dem out like rats dat dey r!
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Nursecaleb(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kill them all jare,i got your back,kill all BU kill every HA,make sure u dnt spare any1 named RI,GEJTILL2019

5 Likes

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by tuoyoojo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
engrsyer:
Our military is more than enough and too strong for this rag tag dudes.

I thik our military can now equal ISIS but let's wipe this dudes first in less than two weeks then we send them to IS.

I couldn't agree less wit u sir. Mbok abeg nor vex! I wan ask. Hope say u don buy form to enter military cuz I go like mak u dey in d front line in d battle against IS

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Blakjewelry(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Suicide Haram.... They know it is a suicide but they are just trying to make a statement, sometimes I what kind of drugs they are being fed with.
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by VcStunner(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Boys are not smilling.... Gombi near sha, and my brother is just some 120km away. Just saying tho. Thumbs up NA
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by lonelydora: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kudos
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by Realdeals(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good!

Get the latest news headlines at www.newsheadlines.com.ng don't forget to download the app for android device
Re: Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi by GboyegaD(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can these people focus on what they have gone to the battle ground for instead of taking pictures? They are entangling themselves with irrelevant things as what we want is an end to the menace called Boko Haram and not pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.