Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (63617 Views)

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by LRNZH(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2672521_anio1_jpeg3c73a47cb66344090dc6e4defa171b87

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/wide_jumbo/public/image%20%289%29.jpg?itok=Uy4b-PGW[/img]

In compliance with the directive of Chief of Army Staff, Major General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, the Nigerian troops have increased the tempo of their offensive, leading to the killing of many terrorists during a recent combat operation along Dikwa-Maiduguri Road in Borno State.

General Buratai while renaming the counter-insurgency operation to “Operaton Zaman Lafiya Dole,” had urged the troops not to wait for Boko Haram to attack but to take the battle to the insurgents’ hideout.

PRNigeria gathered that through a combined operation involving the ground troops and airforce, the Nigerian military mercilessly dealt devastating blow on the terrorists who could not escape during the encounter.

Some of the items recovered from the terrorists included vehicles heavily laden with Improvised Explosives Devices (IEDs), motorcycles, trucks mounted with Anti-Aircraft Guns, Anti-Aircraft Gun, General Purpose Machine, Gunbox of Anti-Aircraft Gun Ammunition and Rifles.

While reluctant to provide the exact figure of casualty from the operation, the spokesperson of the Nigerian Army, Colonel Sani Usman Kukasheka confirmed that recent military operations against the terrorists had been very successful as the terrorists were on the run.

Colonel Kukasheka said that in one of the recent operations, the military attacked terrorists’ logistics base where IED was planted with connected wires traced to a kingpin’s residence.

He said due to recent concerted efforts, roads and towns hitherto being held by Boko Haram terrorists and laced with mines such as Biu-Buni Yadi-Damaturu and Biu-Sabon Gari-Damboa roads were liberated and cleared of mines and made safe for public usage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/26/troops-kill-boko-haram-fighters-on-dikwa-maiduguri-road-photos/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by INTROVERT(f): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
am not seeing any REAL weapons recovered.... however it's all good..... what do you think?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by disloman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
God bless the nigeria Army.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
everyday

we have recaptured gwoza and dikwa

abeg how many gwoza and dikwa dey dis country sef

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by donholy28(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good but how many times will they recapture d same place

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
issokay...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
You call flattening cars and smashing bikes a triumph?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Ojeremi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sai Buhari...in PMB we trust

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by dTruth101: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Goooood news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by doctokwus: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
May they continue more of such victories and post pics evidence to proof same. God be with our military.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by aare07(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well done Nigerian Army.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by kossyablaze(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Though I thought I will see littered bodies of Boko terrorists. Nevertheless I wish victory to the Army!

#NeverAgain

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
You call flattening cars and smashing bikes a triumph?
Which side are you? You think what they are doing is computer generated.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by coolcharm(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by DaBullIT(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
Though I thought I will see littered bodies of Boko terrorists. Nevertheless I wish victory to the Army!

#NeverAgain

lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
So they use solar energy whereas the country is still battling with improved electricity.

I'm a proud WAILER for this country. angry

Give boko haram gadgets today and send the army tomorrow to destroy the gadgets yet some f00LS complain of empty treasury. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by patrickmuf(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
am not seeing any REAL weapons recovered.... however it's all good..... what do you think?
You might need to visit an optician soon...

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by bettercreature(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
patrickmuf:
You might need to visit an optician soon...
I like the girl sha,she's very hard working because i heard she's making money per click on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by rashals: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Cpumping(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whr d graphic pic na?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by LRNZH(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cpumping:
Whr d graphic pic na?

More pics added.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by shedrack2222: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well done boys....

See the 6 Popular Travel Scams you need to Avoid In Nigeria (See Details)

[url]proudlyweb.com/see-the-6-popular-travel-scams-you-need-to-avoid-in-nigeria-see-details[/url]
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by ogunwalea(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
With this their sophisticated weapons, they can conquer Africa sef. God will be catching you all and your sponsors gradually until there are no traces of you..... God's help us o

Well done anyways.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by adenine02: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy

Some TAN and PDP followers will never repent
Even if u show the a video of PDP thugs gang banging their
Mother. They will tell you it videoshop angry

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria and the good people that support PROGRESIVE CHANGE

God purnish saTANist

Amen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by money121(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by ritababe(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
nice one, but they should not rest till they cutoff shekau head (because I want it on a tray)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by kennyman2000(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by phransix147(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
End of BH is near...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by DesChyko: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
God Bless Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by psychologist(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
#neveragain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.