Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari (21456 Views)

We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by goodgood2(m): 1:50am On Mar 11, 2015
diluminati:

I see now you have an Immature brain. you are not worthy of a reply. cool
And your boss has a terrorist brain.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by goodgood2(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
Nigerians should question GEJ on where he gets d money he's spending
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by goodgood2(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
Nigerians should question GEJ on where he gets d money he's spending
The money is from Otuoke and it's neighbours and it is called OIL MONEY. Ab.oki, do you have a problem?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by efedavies: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2015
all this mata na jus how to chop oil money,dis presidential seat sweet badly,we are wiser now all.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by Nicklaus(m): 2:39am On Mar 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by obiz2014: 3:11am On Mar 11, 2015
GMB will continue to speak through people because he does not have ideas of his own
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by anonimi: 3:42am On Mar 11, 2015
diluminati:
seriously? How? Please explain

An old pensioner who stole $2.8 billion as federal Commissioner for petroleum and $45 billion as PTF Chairman therefore telling us Abacha did not steal is definitely a master of DECEPTION.

Buhari remains the WORST among the military Heads of state/presidents our country has had since 1960 with shameful records such as recorded in these newspaper clips from that era before he was kicked out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191699_bc5fu8aevkci_jpeg7fd60ed9cdeded70e187b8a2c1fd9480

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Such a person needs to remain a perpetual candidate for the job he is applying for as correctly stated by El-Rufai only four years ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by chamboy(m): 3:57am On Mar 11, 2015
ideology:

I thought Buhari has just 1millionnaira in his account, where is the money he is spending from.

Are you aware that APC has spent over 50billion while PDP has spent 35 billion of which 21billion was openly raised at a function.

Aswear U are a Disgrace to the Word Idea.. Pls change that moniker it's doesn't befits u.. You can Use Mumu1. I fink mugumumu is free. Try dat one...

When All of us in dis Obodo Nigeria knows how GEJ has being Buying Ppl's minds/future about. Sorry u must b one of dem.
Have a Nice rest so gbo
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by bewla(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2015
some way don collet go b like na awa source wan die so we go fight to make jona come back dose way never collet go b like sai baba and me on d side go b like say them all b same but them no give me mage bite now so i get mouth but we want change to the better side of things B R F better rewarding future baba tunde omo fashola o ma she o
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Ode!! your Usun state need the change, not we undecided cry
maybe u are benefiting from d corruption of this govt,we d good pple of nigeria are clamouring for change.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by ckc(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Jonathan's case is like that of that proverbial man surrounded by a mob intent on setting him ablaze.

Interestingly, this same man who should by all means run away from any source of fuel that should make the fire catch easily, is rubbing the same fuel all over his body.

Fact is that Jonathan has not helped his case. Many of those who defend him can't even give you cogent reasons why they keep doing so
And I guess u given cogent reasons why u keep defending ur irritating buhari?
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] oga Jonathan time up.....

We are ready to match you out

Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by luckyopara(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Which deceit? The second Niger bridge project is on going. They are at the preliminary stages, though. I happen to know that the Govt is committed to this project. I cant say that for the dredging of the Niger.

That International airport in Enugu is a huge credit to GEJ.

Tell us what you will do for us, Buhari.
seriously u r nt wel,wich airport, the one functionin or...only dat day he commitioned it,they prepered a plane frm abuja n land in enugu after dat u don see any again...wen en promise niger bridge,no be wen him enta..na now him go remember am..we be foolz..after him enta him go abandon am...I rather vote Buhari dan fool
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Which deceit? The second Niger bridge project is on going. They are at the preliminary stages, though. I happen to know that the Govt is committed to this project. I cant say that for the dredging of the Niger.

That International airport in Enugu is a huge credit to GEJ.

Tell us what you will do for us, Buhari.

Another airhead wandering aimlessly on a public forum
You should he ashamed of the crap you typed above
Brainless juggernaut
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by domiwizi(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=Etruth post=31501644]You will ONLY suffer if you have been
enriching yourself illegally. I'm clean. Ths means plenty enjoyment
for me because money that would otherwise be stolen will be channelled
towards infrastructure, better health provision , fixing our refineries,
electricity etc. ONLY Buhari is our man. Sai People's General[/quote]you think buhari is the man,wait untill he kills all ur family members then u'll h8 him...once a wicked man,Always.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by Etruth: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2015
domiwizi:
you think buhari is the man,wait untill he kills all ur family members then u'll h8 him...once a wicked man,Always.
I reject that. Na your family members, you mean abi? Well, if your family members are thieves, kidnappers and treasury looters, what should be done to them? How old are you sef and who gave you access to the internet? Cos,I'm sure you are 10 yrs old and in Pry 3. Very funny....so Buhari will go about killing diligent, honest people? Oya, go and read Ali and Simbi .
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by jdilight(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Jonathan's case is like that of that proverbial man surrounded by a mob intent on setting him ablaze.

Interestingly, this same man who should by all means run away from any source of fuel that should make the fire catch easily, is rubbing the same fuel all over his body.

Fact is that Jonathan has not helped his case. Many of those who defend him can't even give you cogent reasons why they keep doing so

For every reason you give for supporting Buhari, you will get one for Goodluck. Can we go on this?
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by heywhytech1(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2015
My heart filled with saddened whenever i read comments of some youth defending this corrupt government, when do we get it right if we keep defending people that proved not to care about us. We are in a failed state where rich are becoming richer and poor are becoming poorer, not a single system is working , from Security ,power, infrastructure to employment . I am writing this not to nailed anybody but is high time we all need to take this fight as a movement, politicians are minority while we the masses are majority we have all what is take to punish those that are not doing our bidding, let think right we have the power in our hand now let use it to try another government, endeavour to get your PVC and carry out your civic responsibility as a patriotic Nigerian.We cant just keep doing the samething the same way and expect change, let show them we are not happy with what they are doing with our collective wealth, we all deserved to enjoin basic amenities they and their immediate families travel abroad to enjoin, cheers fellow patriots .
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Do u av a conscience at all, a question to everyone who wants continuity, Nigeria is dieing and u are there holding its leg for the killer to slaughter ur lovely sheep
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Okay grandpa.... but #NeverAgain will you Rule this Country.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by yungcheda(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari and his cohorts should shut up. Always feeding on lies and propaganda. If he ruled well in the military, will nigeria have deteriorated to this level??
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2015
psalmsjob:

Oh really? Who is Deceiving Who these questions will let us know...

1. Is the Second Niger Bridge built now?

2. Is the Seaport in the South East built now?

3. Is the Dredging of River Niger not stopped?

4. Did Ya'adua award those contracts or not, Why did GEJ stop the Works?

Please let's stop deceiving OURSELVES, this GEJ is Badluck for Nigeria! Period!

#VoteForBuhari for a President that knows what he is doing!
trust Jonathan. All the projects you listed and more will be completed before he will complete his second term. That is why Jonathan must be re-elected.

When did jonathan stop any project?
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by babestella: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
bokohalal:
Not one counter against APC's allegations. Not even from the PDP Publicity Secretary.

Because they are mere allegations and all lies.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by babestella: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
luckyopara:
seriously u r nt wel,wich airport, the one functionin or...only dat day he commitioned it,they prepered a plane frm abuja n land in enugu after dat u don see any again...wen en promise niger bridge,no be wen him enta..na now him go remember am..we be foolz..after him enta him go abandon am...I rather vote Buhari dan fool

You guys talk like magicians, the work on the second niger bridge is already started and I hope you were not thinking that bridges are dropped ready made from heaven? Please wake up drive to the Niger river and make your findings before you condemn your president. Are you also telling me that no job was ever done done on our airports? I hope you were not expecting the government to pull down our airports and build a brand new one just that you can be convinced they are working. The equipment input alone into these airports are something else, when last did you hear of any major plane crash claiming lives in Nigeria?The people we have today is that many fail to verify or even think through what they hear before commenting.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by babestella: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2015
As for the man called 'Muhammadu' or 'Mohamed' Buhari, where is your WASC result?
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by psalmsjob: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
clevvermind:
trust Jonathan. All the projects you listed and more will be completed before he will complete his second term. That is why Jonathan must be re-elected.

When did jonathan stop any project?

Stop deceiving yourself, for 6 years or even 4 years he couldn't complete the 2nd Niger Bridge that he said then in 2011 that the Easterners should base their assessments of his government on in 4 years but uptill now its less than 50% completed and you say he can be trusted?

GEJ stopped the dredging of river Niger that Ya'adua awarded and work was being done from Lokoja in Kogi state but when GEJ got there he stopped the project.

Check your facts before commenting to deceive people.

GEJ is a rogue and a fraud! Period

#SaiBuhari
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by EmmyDe25(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari the terrorist is the cause of all the problems we have in Nigeria now. he is the devil.

Sweet Jesus! Na person wife be this o
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by babestella: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2015
psalmsjob:

Stop deceiving yourself, for 6 years or even 4 years he couldn't complete the 2nd Niger Bridge that he said then in 2011 that the Easterners should base their assessments of his government on in 4 years but uptill now its less than 50% completed and you say he can be trusted?

GEJ stopped the dredging of river Niger that Ya'adua awarded and work was being done from Lokoja in Kogi state but when GEJ got there he stopped the project.

Check your facts before commenting to deceive people.

GEJ is a rogue and a fraud! Period

#SaiBuhari

You can call GEJ a rogue and all that. The fact remains that projects are done in phases. Moreover, GEJ had to veto the second NIGERIA bridge before it was even started. Unlike OBJ who systematically pushed the bill to the house where it was always shouted down by most of our northern brothers and their friends from the southwest.

Talking about Buhari, I see no reason why I should take him seriously because he is also from the corrupt system and secondly he wouldn't even look the way of South east/south south if he manages to win, we can all adduce the reason why he wouldnt look towards that direction.

The national conference report which has solved the issues dragging this country backwards will soon be implemented. The report is a road map for a forward NIGERIA in unity, equity, justice and fair play. Funny enough, your darling buharis party APC deliberately avoided the national conference. Why? Have you ever bother to ask your party chieffains why it was so and you think they want an equitable development and progress of Nigeria an a unit and not bent of divide and rule ideology based on ethnic and religious divide.

Please no one is begging you to vote for GEJ, at this level I don't think anyone should fall into a septic tank before he or she knows that the content is actually very toxic. Nigeria is bigger than APC, the few supporters they have in southwest LAGOS & North central cannot and will not put Nigeria into any lion of bourdillon's pocket.
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by domiwizi(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=Etruth post=31508141]I reject that. Na your family members, you
mean abi? Well, if your family members are thieves, kidnappers and
treasury looters, what should be done to them? How old are you sef and
who gave you access to the internet? Cos,I'm sure you are 10 yrs old and
in Pry 3. Very funny....so Buhari will go about killing diligent,
honest people? Oya, go and read Ali and Simbi .[/quote]who is this blomblom talkn.....i dont have ur time....its people like u am looking for to kill.......osuegbe...purewater mouth..u dont have manners....what do u knw abt politics.....olodo...
Re: Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari by sampeyo: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Clueless people . Was it not the Apc contractors that is has been boycourting most of the contract in Nigeria. when GMB was the head of state what did he do for us . The second Niger bridge is going on now. I can tell u that frankly. U are the worst lier GMB and a clules man. Their is no vacancy in AsoRocok try next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Fires At Tinubu & Magu: Over Looted N1.3 Trillion Public Funds / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.