Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami (22672 Views)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by AmakaDNB(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
mTCHEEEEEEEEWWWWW
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by plainol(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
if someone is useless, just know he is useless. We have a retardinho for a President.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by ednut1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
afta u don Chop belle full
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by ElFenomeno1: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Slynonny:
If it is not Goodluck then anyother is fake old and without certificate.
Mallam Buhari take note.
In GEJ we trust.

In GEJ YOU trust not WE.

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by sammyj: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Story for the gods.
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by lastpage: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lady Gbagbo, the wife of the Ivory Coast President, has just been sentenced to TWENTY YEARS imprisonment TODAY!

Jonathan does not need our "benefit of doubt".......... if he fumbles & wombles the election again.... he will then tumble.... into a PRISON.

Let him ask Laurent Gbagbo himself.

The choice is his and his alone.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by legendsilver(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jonathan did more than enough fitness training that could last him up to May29. He is getting prepared for a special marathon race to Otuoke, why him gullible supporters dey here dey yarn nonsense.
Only in GMB we trust and in Buhari we will vote cheesy

Sai Buhari
My president not that self acclaimed phd holder from bayelsa state with his "goat and yam thesis"

Buhari jor
Buhari gbasi be grin

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by LEXYLOV: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The elections will hold and nothing will stop pa buhari from crying again.Jonathan will trumiph and will be cornated on may 29 while haters can keep on hating.

Most importantly GEJ till 2019

One of the clueless ranting goat on Nairaland. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by ollyruffy: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just as we gave him in 2011 when he lied to us that he had no shoes and he understands sufferings of nigerians.

NEVER AGAIN. We cannot be fooled twice.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by maduxs: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gej is not performing but im upset with born to rule
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by confidenceikeh: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
If not GEJ then anyother is fake. Pa buharitake note,there is no vacancy in Aso rock.
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by M4gunners: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The elections will hold and nothing will stop pa buhari from crying again.Jonathan will trumiph and will be cornated on may 29 while haters can keep on hating.

And whichever feel he can't follow GEJ transformation agenda can relocate to Chad or move to Sambisa.
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by ldpele(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
"The water wey dem use take make eba can
never be recovered back" which means you should not cry over spilled milk...march 28 is around the corner so just wait and we will see who is going to cry...trust me it is goodluck jonathan that will cry,infact him tears go full five tanks...just calm down and say...

Buhari till 2023
Sai buhari
Sai change
Sai apc
Sai better nigeria...

Fani kayode is that you??I asked that question because it is only fani kayode I know that loves to deceive himself and deceive the clueless goodluck jonathan...

E go do you like film trick when you watch on TV how president muhammdau buhari is speaking live from aso rock....may29 is not far anymore,I hope you will not commit suicide by then??

We the APC supporters trust in GOD....but since you PDP supporters trust in GEJ it means you will be disappointed because GOD is powerful than the dumb GEJ....[/b]

Even goodluck jonathan used his own mouth to say his own generation has failed which means even GEJ know he failed...am sorry to say this but the truth is that GEJ is going back to otuoke...we will miss his clueless way of governance......

My son don't you know that GEJ incompetence,senseless and daft method of governance is enough to kill nigerians??am only trying to save our family..grin
liar Mohammed I see u!

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by Rotimi47: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Flets:
No need for these useless propaganda and noises

Its clear Jega was not ready for Feb 14th, even APC airheads agree to that

Elections will definitely hold Mar 28th.

GEJ will win hands down and outright

Nigeria Army will kill post election violent crusaders

Buhari will retire to his Daura cattle farm

APC as we know it today will die a natural death

And life continues....... till 2019
PDP died when Jonathan & his wife lady p who haven't done anything significant for Nigerians stated fighting anyone that concretely criticised Gej administration.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by ldpele(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
ollyruffy:
Just as we gave him in 2011 when he lied to us that he had no shoes and he understands sufferings of nigerians.

NEVER AGAIN. We cannot be fooled twice.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

stop using "we", it's u or "I" and u r still been fooled by the Aggressive People Congress. Obliviously, as the saying goes, u are up-to forty and by extension remains a fool forever
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by musaffyan(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

See you MUMU
Abdulsalam is pleading ironically not to be jailed when GMB wins election
CU's deffenetly GEJ and PEJ will go to prison
Even I C J wants GEJ's head after election watch and learn

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by PedroJP(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
egift:

It makes sense to you? After 5yrs as President someone is asking for another 4yrs just for a benefit of doubt to organize elections and be president.

Ole ihe iche? Kedu ka ndi ugwu ga esi jiri ndia na atu ogbu na igwe na eme anyi akaja, ha emecha biakwa were onye wu onye na enwetaghu mmeri na ntuli aka ha ji maka ya na atu ogbu na igwe, weputakwara anyi si anyi tunyere ya ka o buru onye isi. O nwere ndi anyi dutere na Nigeria ? Na eziokwu, ochichi GEJ anaghi ato ochi mana o ga akara anyi mma karia Buhari. I tunyere Buhari dika i kwete na anyi bu ohu nyere ndi ugwu. Ka anyi lele GEj na agba nkea na abiaa, o ga emezi ihe.
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by LewisO: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Typing... [/size]
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by tolexy007(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
In Buhari we trust, when he loose diz 2015 election, we will still beg him to contest again in 2019......Like if u agree with me grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by egift(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
PedroJP:

Ole ihe iche? Kedu ka ndi ugwu ga esi jiri ndia na atu ogbu na igwe na eme anyi akaja, ha emecha biakwa were onye wu onye na enwetaghu mmeri na ntuli aka ha ji maka ya na atu ogbu na igwe, weputakwara anyi si anyi tunyere ya ka o buru onye isi. O nwere ndi anyi dutere na Nigeria ? Na eziokwu, ochichi GEJ anaghi ato ochi mana o ga akara anyi mma karia Buhari. I tunyere Buhari dika i kwete na anyi bu ohu nyere ndi ugwu. Ka anyi lele GEj na agba nkea na abiaa, o ga emezi ihe.
Nobody is a slave to anyone. And as you said Jonathan has failed. Nigeria's only problem is leadership. Once we fix this mistake, every other thing will fall in line. Umu-Igbo will fare very well under Buhari's Administration.

3 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by Donpizzle(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
seun,We nid to hv a 'dislike' option here koz dere are sme stupid comments dt nids to b disliked. u hv to do smefin bout it.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by socialwritter: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by Manred0(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
hansad:
What is all the furor about the next election?

The next election started to be rigged since shortly after Jonathan became president.

Buhari is the net beneficiary of Boko Haram violence, because lots of would-be voters for Buhari next election are the gullible ones made by Boko Haram violence to believe that Jonathan cannot provide them security.

Some people talk of next election without noting that the processes leading to it have been very unfair. Boko Haram violence staged and coloured with religion by a Nigerian group tilted the election against the incumbent president.

Election rigging does not only take place at the polling and collating centres - the forthcoming presidential election has since been rigged against the incumbent govt. by Boko Haram

Buhari the beneficiary had severally expressed that Boko Haram must not be fought by Nigeria's govt. .
wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by zeusdgrt(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
"The water wey dem use take make eba can
never be recovered back" which means you should not cry over spilled milk...march 28 is around the corner so just wait and we will see who is going to cry...trust me it is goodluck jonathan that will cry,infact him tears go full five tanks...just calm down and say...

Buhari till 2023
Sai buhari
Sai change
Sai apc
Sai better nigeria...

Fani kayode is that you??I asked that question because it is only fani kayode I know that loves to deceive himself and deceive the clueless goodluck jonathan...

E go do you like film trick when you watch on TV how president muhammdau buhari is speaking live from aso rock....may29 is not far anymore,I hope you will not commit suicide by then??

We the APC supporters trust in GOD....but since you PDP supporters trust in GEJ it means you will be disappointed because GOD is powerful than the dumb GEJ....[/b]

Even goodluck jonathan used his own mouth to say his own generation has failed which means even GEJ know he failed...am sorry to say this but the truth is that GEJ is going back to otuoke...we will miss his clueless way of governance......

My son don't you know that GEJ incompetence,senseless and daft method of governance is enough to kill nigerians??am only trying to save our family..grin
. Well ur name says it all.so U being stupid is no surprise to us here on nairaland
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by hansad: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Manred0:
wasted sperm

Even an imbe-ecile would try to refute my statements that the next election started to be rigged by Boko Haram violence which made some voters falsely believe that they are not secured under a government led by Goodluck Jonathan. And Buhari is now the main beneficiary of Boko Haram violence.

But because you can't think like a normal person, or you are a Boko Haram apologist, you quickly resorted to insulting.
Typically Buharist.
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by otr1(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
...because he dash you two DisCos ko? I see!
Where I come from, when Kings err, we force them to commit suicide, no second chance. In this case, no benefit of a doubt for a failed Presidents.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2015
We know who the statesmen are. Some dey busy dey hire cameraman to tear membership card.
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by rasco2000me: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

where himn go get the vote if poverty done become ur daily name and the cloth u dey wear me and the entire good people of nigeria reject it .are senseless even the person u want him to come back say him make mistake for six years .na nigeria state in dey cary do experement me i tire
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by timoney(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2015
hansad:
What is all the furor about the next election?

Buhari is the net beneficiary of Boko Haram violence, because lots of would-be voters for Buhari next election are the gullible ones made by Boko Haram violence to believe that Jonathan cannot provide them security.

Buhari the beneficiary had severally expressed that Boko Haram must not be fought by Nigeria's govt. .

I thought we only hav 1 dumb person in Nigeria,... But now I realise dat d most-dumb person in Nigeria is supporting another dumb person. Goat-head illiterate shut up! Now let me teach u... BOKO HARAM started as a small political tugs owned by d former Borno State Governor (and was not called BH then). And wen the Governor left d state sit, his tugs had no commander/leader... Which resulted into them becoming a islamic terrorism group today. Don't worry d class is free but hope u have learnt? So don't post nonsense again okay?... Good student
Re: Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami by omolami: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2015
jega must be closely monitored in this election .He is already doing some hatch job for apc who have corrupted him with heavy bribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too / How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.