Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48318 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by oladimegy(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are believed to have made new demands on President Goodluck Jonathan in return for their support in the February 14 election.

The demands are assuaging those aggrieved; a commitment to run an all-inclusive government, if the President is re-elected; and an assurance to redeem his campaign pledges to any state or geopolitical zone.

It was gathered that some of the governors and party leaders were unhappy over the way the results of governorship and other elective offices primaries were overturned by some forces in the Presidency.

A PDP source said the governors bared their minds to the President on Monday and Tuesday at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

The source said: “We cannot pretend that some of our governors are certainly unhappy. For instance, Governor Sule Lamido has grouses against the Presidency on his son and the non-fulfillment of 2011 campaign promises to his people.

“Also, Governor Martin Elechi cannot just understand why the Presidency watched while a cabal from Abuja hijacked the primaries and disorganised PDP in Ebonyi State.

“In Delta State, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan was virtually forced to sacrifice his senatorial ambition to avoid bloodshed.

“Some PDP governors are skeptical that they might be abandoned after the re-election of Jonathan. They want assurance that they will not be left in the lurch since most of them will be completing their second term in office.

“The governors wanted commitment for those who will be leaving office but who are not contesting for any office. They include Governors Liyel Imoke, Sullivan Chime, Martin Elechi; Emmanuel Uduaghan; Sule Lamido; Olusegun Mimiko, Bala Ngilari; Abubakar Danladi and Deputy Governor Muktar Shagari.

“Some governors who are vying for senatorial ticket are also looking at Plan B from the presidency, in case they are defeated. They include Governors Godswill Akpabio, Jonah Jang; Isa Yuguda; Aliyu Babangida; Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Saidu Dakingari, and Ibrahim Shema.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-governors-give-jonathan-new-conditions/

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zantama05(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2015
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by fastguy10: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by laprince(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm. You're your own virus.
GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by dre11(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
All this PDP governors are just selfish
They aren't moved by the electorate except themselves alone.

They want everything for themselves and themselves alone
They want to be relevant

Its only Sule lamido that did remember his people but the rest just only think about themselves.

The only time this nation will get it right is only when our leaders thinks about the electorate first and the well being of the nation before their own personal interest

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by korel9: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Thank God I made it today to the front page. I will commentus when I come back from Friday prayers.
So stay tuned grin

Ehen before then, a question or two for all Naijans esp GMB supporters:

* Why is GMB so confident he can stop the boko boys? angry (food for thought)

* How does he intend to fulfil all his blind promises to Nigeria knowing he only has "more than one million" grin in his account and that the foreign reserve isn't as filled as he is envisaging? Especially when he refunds all the campaign money to his cohorts and repays the acclaimed money he used to purchase his presidential bid form! angry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by KidProgrammer(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
They dont want to live the government,They want to continue embezzling the money,They want to keep spending the "people's" money..PDP are just a bunch of motherfuckers..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by hotswagg12: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Tval(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
2015 presidential result
3 million votes separated the two candidates.

Gej won after a fierce battle with Gmb.

Save this page and come back here after the election.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by olusolaj(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Tell that to bukohari

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by igbsam(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
A party divided against itself, how can it unite Nigerians. Accusations and Counter-Accusations here and there. Causing disunity amongs all bodies even Christian-dome and other religious Entity. Divisions among everyone! Party of Division. Even to the extent of causing dis-unity among Boko Haram. Perching Tribes against Tribes. All seen during the reign of this party. They had better put their house in order

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Imagine someone detested calling everybody to celebrate with him.
God is against him
masses are against him
His normal thinking peeps are against him
And some clueless follower are shouting Jonathan till 2019

Are you blind to whats happening.
his defeat will be in Guinness book of Record.

Buhari win Jonathan in the ratio of 98:2

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gurusmac4: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by siegfried99(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Innodon(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
OK..Politicians and agreements. ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
God is watching dem in 3D

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
No
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by ollyboy009(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

35 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Firefire(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Discussion within the party to settle any fear should be entertain with the benefit of the masses in mind.

Fellow Nigerians,

I use this opportunity to ask that you vote for continuity, vote that Goodluck perfect his good work.

We should never think of returning to slavery, NEVER! Slavery is not an option. This is 2015 and not 1985.

God bless your hustle this Year. tongue

Shalom!

Firefire!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by onadana: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
coolConditions or no conditions...say no to cluessness.Let vote him out to return back to Otuoke at least he will go back with shoes.See what happened in Sri Lanka yesterday.SAI BUHARI...WE NEED CHANGE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Donkaz(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
No matter what

The best candidate will win!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by fitzmayowa: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Question for you though...Did GEJ strapped bomb on the suicide bomber Did GEJ started the BH movement Did the northerners help themselves by identifying the blood sucking cell living amongst them

Are you saying you guy are BH because of your post you said he is killing you in hundreds...Or are you saying GEJ ordered northerners to be massacred

Please answer those questions with proof, then we go from there...Crappy campaign post...

20 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by kingstylo01(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
This space is for sale. I don't argue politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by plainmirror(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Soon bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
See.. Buhari is the one u should blame he is behind boko haram. We all know that and that is wat he want people to be afraid of if he doesn't win but let me tel u my good people we can bring him to justice but of course first we most not let him go near the presidency. Buhari doesn't even look like a nigerian maybe because he is not actually one of us.
zantama05:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Arch1: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
JonaTAN must go

13 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by passionate88: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by tommykiwi(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

U well so? U better go for check up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.