Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,065 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) (1218 Views)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Henrybright(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
clash between APC/Labour vs PDP in Ekori, yakurr L.G.A. of Cross River state have chased men, children and women to churches. the incident started yesterday when APC senatorial candidate came to the town and PDP supporters refused him from entering the town to campaign, the two party supporters started shooting at each other but no body died because they are all using charm (juju ).It has become worse today that one person is reportedly death and the rest of the citizens are either in the bush or church.
Below are pictures of the villagers sleeping in church, though police and army are in the town right now.

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by temitemi1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019 cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Shiifi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm heart touching #ThingsWillChange
#marchForChange
#SaiGmb/Pyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by buskie13(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
dirty politics...what for if i may ask ...this election would've been a thing of de past if not postponed... almost everyday... violence in d name of politics... Save us O Lord
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by kheart(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thing must change, all dis electoral violence must change cos I have decided to vote CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by phrancys001(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Did apc shouted change ? Guess Pdp thugs wia jst following mama peace advice.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by stebell(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shiifi:
Hmmmm heart touching #ThingsWillChange
#marchForChange
#SaiGmb/Pyo

Mumu. That is hw ur yamhead has been brainwashed with change. If I may ask, wat are yu idiooooots changing??

Unam.
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by mperoakeem(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pdp Wic Level now.... Make dem no campaign again ni
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Henrybright(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
buskie13:
dirty politics...what for if i may ask ...this election would've been a thing of de past if not postponed... almost everyday... violence in d name of politics... Save us O Lord
I'm tired of all this... the worse of it is that d political thugs doesn't get hurt but the innocent people get hurt cos of thier charms
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Henrybright(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC supporters wer patrolling the town yesterday with guns looking for PDP thugs. APC thugs destroyed alot of properties, the situation got worse when PDP came out to face them
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Shiifi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:

Mumu. That is hw ur yamhead has been brainwashed with change. If I may ask, wat are yu idiooooots changing??

Unam.
Hmmmmm not your fault daft and clueless brain lyk DAT of gej

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by stebell(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shiifi:

Hmmmmm not your fault daft and clueless brain lyk DAT of gej

Yu said he's daft, clueless and wat else, yet he shifted the elections and yu empty barrels cudnt do ish.
Despite all the names yu idioooots call him, he remains ur president till Tinubu learns frm teenagers hw to brush properly.

Go sleep. Come 2moro come carry the dirty jus outside my fence. Fooooool.
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by buskie13(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Henrybright:
I'm tired of all this... the worse of it is that d political thugs doesn't get hurt but the innocent people get hurt cos of thier charms
so pathetic i tell u....just imagine de aftermath of the elections... it ain't gon' be easy
Re: Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
If true, then the army/police should search for all those involve and prosecute them. Very sceptical of believing some o these stories nowadays due to the way some media houses/individuals report news to favour their party. All is well. God bless Nigeria.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! / My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat / How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.