Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows (26429 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Kolababe: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/ill-go-house-to-house-to-chase-people.html

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Kolababe: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by ehis05(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol..abeg u o giv me d oda leg of ur slippers make I join u

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Godknowsbest: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Start from Mushin sir

36 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by sasquareT(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
oya na...e don set, 2baba no lele.
let go there

6 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by sarrki(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nah so craziness dey take start

When I said wailers are frustrated some people disagree

Now they are going gaga

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by DropShot: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
If people are convinced of the need to protest there won't be need to force them to take part.

People's reluctance is directly related to their conviction that today's predicament is not this govt's doing. Even, the die-hard GEJites know in their innermost mind that the IB is 90% responsible for our current situation.

Wailing zombies online can rant from 2015 till 2023, it won't change the facts.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by chimerase2: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zombies that r sighted what sayest thou grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
sasquareT:
oya na...e don set, 2baba no lele.
let go there

With his Bluetooth shey

It's dead on arrival

He has never been on the side of masses

He enjoyed patronage with his wife Annie from akpabio

So we know it's politically motivated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by nepapole(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
If Dem born ur papa well, near my door..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Meajor(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shebi for sai Baba time, I been canvas for vote for am, now my brother this plan protest even the deaf I dey write give them....That protest we dey der live, wetin happen for Egypt go repeat itself...I'm tired...

8 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by adem30: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
And you go chop brand new beating of your life.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by onyeezeigbo: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by brandonobi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen
pray alone grin

11 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by rattlesnake(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ode....instead of us to appreciate Buhari for at least looking corruption in the face we are supporting this protest by this ill will IPOB guys who have ulterior motive and unforgiving heart undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
First go to Tinubu's house cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Lasskeey: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Were you people not warned when you were voting for your nonsense "Change"?

4 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by CXLVII: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
He should try my ZANGA!

I will obtain his life!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahaha.... grin grin grin
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by powerfulsettingz: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y would someone with 9 digit bank account balance joint he protest?

9 Likes

It is about time

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

4 Likes

U will only end up in jail for breaking law and order.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by nedu2000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godknowsbest:
Start from Mushin sir
lol and thats where he'll end

3 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by rose54321: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't mind Nigerians. All they know how to do is complain, come out and make a difference they will start crucifying the messenger and not hear the message.

Any nairalamder that doesnt join the protest but comes online to criticise this govt, just watch and see karma is a f.ucking a bitc.h

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by bettercreature(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface is in serious problem.He may end up in Kuje prison
He should keep praying no one dies on Feb 5, a situation that is inevitable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by MakeADifference: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
So the Tinubu anti Jonathan protest was scientifically motivated?

sarrki:

With his Bluetooth shey

It's dead on arrival

He has never been on the side of masses

He enjoyed patronage with his wife Annie from akpabio

So we know it's politically motivated

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Me laughing in Swahili
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by TeGaTeGa1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by jeeqaa7(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
My dobberman will welcome you

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by divide9ja: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARI IS THE GREATEST MISTAKE TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA

IF YOU AGREE CLICK LIKE, IF YOU DISAGREE CLICK SHARE

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by johnstar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oboi, feb 5th nor be here oooo

Some gals for my side juz dey complain say pads suppose b free nw angry grin

Dm don tire to dey see der period, bcus buhari :

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ / Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office / Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.