Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player (30185 Views)

Coventry City FC Terminates Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Contract / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today! / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
He doesn't even flaunt his riches like some nigerian benchwarmer

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by harry509: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
dridowu:
Former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche have emerged as the highest paid Nigerian football players in the recently compiled report of Nigerian footballers’ earners list

The new report has it that the former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni has been named the ‘Richest Nigerian Player’.

The pundit report also explained that Reading FC of England striker, Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche are Nigerian highest earners in Europe in the 2014/15 season.

•Yakubu

The two Nigeria internationals who were formerly players in the oil rich Quatari club Al Rayyan earns over $2.5 million each year.

Next in the list comes the Chelsea FC midfielder Mikel Obi and Sounder Seattle striker, Obafemi Martins who are earning $2 million per year.

Emmanuel Emenike, the Fenerbahce striker is the fifth on the list considering his contract terms of ‘tax free’ at the Turkish club.

Brown Ideye who is the West Bromich Albion of England striker, who also recently signed a three-year contract with the English Premier League club is the sixth on the list.

But there is no Nigerian player that made it to the yearly rich list, which other African players like Samuel Eto’o and Yaya Toure were included.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/10/yakubu-named-nigerias-richest-player/
ok. Hope I can continuel wit my food

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by Humblebloke(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by slap1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Feed The Yak and he will score!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by millionboi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
U mean he is richer than mikel obi of chelsea
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by englishmart(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

sowi I forgot he is clubless.

no wonder he endorse clueless

clubless endorse clueless
as if this foolish Buhari supporter made any sense...

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by kennydee05(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

Yobo is collecting his own weekly wages from Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by momo22: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
shocked
ozoigbondu:
Where is my name
Check your birth certificate.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by momo22: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
tongue tongue
Giannakopoulos:
Yakubu of all people,truly, life could be unfair...
So it could have been u? U can still take his place. Jealousy!!!!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by sniperr007(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

U no dey taya? Must b bring politics to everything?Dem dey pay u?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by Young03(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dnt even knw wat to comment..to bed
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by shamecurls(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

Joseph Yobo`s career is just like GEJ`s administration. So much work but nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
him jazz man dey wear suit
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by LewisO: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=15pt] I don't believe this, it's full of lies. undecided

Maybe Yakubu had bribed (op) because i know that guy fit bribe wella. [/size]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by peddy007: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mikel earns more than that, with weekly salary of 75000£.Op this info is so wrong.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by jamesbawa(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
hmm.... gonna be Africa's richest footballer soon
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by allergic007: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
dridowu:
Former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche have emerged as the highest paid Nigerian football players in the recently compiled report of Nigerian footballers’ earners list

The new report has it that the former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni has been named the ‘Richest Nigerian Player’.

The pundit report also explained that Reading FC of England striker, Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche are Nigerian highest earners in Europe in the 2014/15 season.

•Yakubu

The two Nigeria internationals who were formerly players in the oil rich Quatari club Al Rayyan earns over $2.5 million each year.

Next in the list comes the Chelsea FC midfielder Mikel Obi and Sounder Seattle striker, Obafemi Martins who are earning $2 million per year.

Emmanuel Emenike, the Fenerbahce striker is the fifth on the list considering his contract terms of ‘tax free’ at the Turkish club.

Brown Ideye who is the West Bromich Albion of England striker, who also recently signed a three-year contract with the English Premier League club is the sixth on the list.

But there is no Nigerian player that made it to the yearly rich list, which other African players like Samuel Eto’o and Yaya Toure were included.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/10/yakubu-named-nigerias-richest-player/

BASKET MOUTH SAIDTHAT IT IS ONLY POOR PPLE DAT WILL WASTE THEIR TIME IN KNOWING HOW MUCH ALL THE CELEBRITIES ARE EARNING
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by ibietela2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

Mumu is Yobo still playing? Can you even trap ball?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by Beedude(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
spanzed:
Dat same yakubu who couldn't score me and post...
Lols.. The same Yakubu dat is the 3rd highest goal scorer in Nigeria football, the 2nd Africa all time highest goal in the EPL behind Didier Drogba.. has more national team goals thaan Emiley Heskey of England.. Don't judge a book by Its cover grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by layinkakeem(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy ahhaha despite say he no sabi play at all.

The goal wey he lose for naija.
Am sure patience jonathan can score them ! cheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by Ayo001: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:

Yes

they are paying me CHANGE !!!
change from a corruption for all government to war against corruption government.
change from insurgence crippled nation to a free to live country
change from unemployment stricken country to employment filled country.

let join hand to make Nigeria great without asking for protection, money.

sai baba

APC governing States are not paying their workers salaries and Jonathan is giving them monthly allocation. Yet you still have the gut to say we should vote Buhari to let Nigerian CHANGE TO THE WORST, right ? Never.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by opey112(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
How that one take consine price of garri for market?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
In your face NFF
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
where is yobo ?

I dey tell you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? / Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.