Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (465 Views)

I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by iloriolushola(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
First Lady of Nigeria, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has told the All Progressives Congress presidential campaign organisation, APCPCO, that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”
She added there was no way somebody like her who occupies the office of the President of the African First Ladies Mission would be promoting violence under any form. Mrs. Jonathan who spoke with a national daily (Punch) on Monday through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, was reacting to the decision of the APC to report her to the International Criminal Court for allegedly asking supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to stone anyone canvassing for change, the APC slogan, during a campaign rally in Calabar, Cross River State.
“The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections.
“You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence,” Adewuyi said.
On whether the President’s wife would be ready to answer any inquiry from the ICC on the matter, Adewuyi said, “They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them.”

www.today.ng/news/im-a-woman-of-peace-i-hate-violence-patience-jonathan-reacts-to-apcs-decision-to-drag-her-before-icc/
Re: I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by orobs93(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's why you are calld mama peace grin grin grin. GEJ 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Opinion: To My Friends In The Dining Hall Of APC / Seriously What Is The Name Of APC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.