Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Gurus In The House Someone Needs You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gurus In The House Someone Needs You (752 Views)

JAMB: Nlanders Someone NEEDS Your Honest Opinions / Someone Needs Ur Help Here / Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by complete20: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
hi everyone
I ave a pressing issue on the card here
It's about a beautiful young girl who is in Senior high school and prepping for her skul certificate exam.
She aspires to be a great lawyer but she as huge problem in her academics which is failure. which isn't that she doesn't read nor study but she keeps getting grades that are below her expectations and her parents. To the extent that sometimes she ponders negatively.

Well, I was informed about this by her parents. I took an investigation on her lifestyles and reading. And gave her some studying skill which we were thought in school all na wash.

I'm sure people here will have an effective study skill that will allow this girl actualize her dream.

Plsoooo no be say I no know book oo but my style no work for am ni.
I go appreciate am wella if you can suggest study skills that makes u the best amongst the rest.
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by Gboliwe: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Which ones has she been using? Which did you introduce her to?
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Does she have a boyfriend?
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by complete20: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gboliwe:
Which ones has she been using? Which did you introduce her to?
Preview, Question,Read, Study, Test PQRST
the problem be say with the skill when she wan test like dis she go forget virtually everyfin.
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by Francman(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
I stay @ Mushin. U can meet me, my assistance might work.
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by complete20: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Francman:
I stay @ Mushin. U can meet me, my assistance might work.
I stay faraway from dia. I will appreciate it if u can assist through this medium.
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by Francman(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2015
complete20:

I stay faraway from dia. I will appreciate it if u can assist through this medium.
Unfortunately, I can do it directly wit her and it wil take time too.
Re: Gurus In The House Someone Needs You by complete20: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Francman:
Unfortunately, I can do it directly wit her and it wil take time too.
I SEE

(1) (Reply)

>> 100% Correct JAMB CBT Answers For Day Four(12/03/2015) / Why You Will Not Fail A Course In The University / This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.