Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) (30878 Views)

Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by ylaa(f): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
committee of respected elders
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Adyrin(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Money goooooooduoooo
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by watered(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Umar Nasko is sighted! The next governor of Niger State.

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by hoodboy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
igben:
for barge SALE and LEASING contact us
lewis 07062519677
is the 1000tonne self propelled?
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
From left to right, Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa, Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, Gen (rtd)Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, former military president of Nigeria, Gen (rtd) Abdulsalam ABUBAKAR, former Head of state of Nigeria and Alhaji Umar Nasko, Niger State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/political-diplomacy/
na only the true elder state man...abdusalam i respect.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari who is a black sheep cannot join this people. grin
...and the thing go pain am ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
na wa for this mbeki and aliyu face oooo
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abubakar handed over after stealing ton of money.
Ibb-mastermind of most of our problems now
Talba- achieving nothing in eight years

Mbeki-denied HIV caused Aids leading to many deaths.
Nasko-history is given you a clean sheet.make use of it
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by pally212(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
play merry bet https://www.merrybetpredict.com/register?refId=32897
francizy:
See their belle undecided

**kneels down**

Lord please make me wealthier than the wealthiest among these men. Amen!
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by mediachirps(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Agbada gang and homies
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by soulfood(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
ARTISTES SUBMIT YOUR SONGS FOR FREE PROMO ON DJ MIX AT MYNAIJADJ

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
That Umar Nasko guy is already the most popular incoming governor. I hope he performs excellently and stands a chance in 2019!
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by vicadex07(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

**kneels down**

Amen and me too o !!!

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by francizy(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2015
vicadex07:

Amen and me too o !!!

I say a big amen to that.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by vicadex07(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

I say a big amen to that.. smiley

Thanks bro. You are mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by danchuzzy(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2015
englishmart:
nice pic. But what's the moral of this picture?

Honestly I dunno... yet the pooooo made FP.

#smh
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2015
You 8O% correct. On what you said.

However Mbeki was correct to expose the hoax that is HIV.
AIDS is caused my the treatment they give victims that they label HIV+ -simple truth

@subject matter.

This is looking like a meeting to do with setting up an Interim Government.

First we heard of secret meeting between GEJ and Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd) , followed a meeting between between Gen AA and Gen Buhari with Mbeki en-tow, Finally Gen AA and Mbeki meeting IBB for whom Gen AA is relative and a sidekick.
Daniel203:
Abubakar handed over after stealing ton of money.
Ibb-mastermind of most of our problems now
Talba- achieving nothing in eight years

Mbeki-denied HIV caused Aids leading to many deaths.
Nasko-history is given you a clean sheet.make use of it
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

**kneels down**

amen

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by goksongold(m): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Before nko? Wetin dem be? No be political models?
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by metorichmond(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2015
The topic sholud have been NIGER STATE POSES WITH TABO MBEKI....these are the onwer of Niger state as far as m concern right now.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Former Nigerian dictators and a South African slowpoke. Ugly faces!
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by oyin01(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

**kneels down**

Oga
God does not make one wealthy. Hardwork does. Rise and go work hard.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Anita2014: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
pb plus oil and gas learning hub Presents:

FLOW STATION PRODUCTION PROCESS OPERATIONS.

Target Audience-

1. Engineers/Technicians working as Maintenance Supervisors willing to understand the principle behind Flow station Operations.
2. Individuals willing to pursue a career in the field of Production Operator.
3. Fresh graduands from universities and Polytechnics.

COURSE CONTENT

Crude oil production.

Flow station start up and shutdown operation.

bean sizing and Replacement.

oil inlet Manifold Operations

Different types of separation process

Well test Operations. etc.

Date: 16th-20th March

Training Fee: #30,000.

Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State.

Accommodation: #3000. (optional)

BENEFITS
1. A certificate of course completion recognized in all the oil and gas industries in Nigeria. ( DPR and British Safety Council Approved.)
2. Course Materials and field visit inclusive.
3. increased Efficiency in your current Job.
4. We also Recommend you to potential employers upon a successful training completion ( this is only a privileged).

Contact Us- www.pbplusoilandgas.com, call- 08065297614, Email- anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
funny title,,,,,,,,,,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by anikum: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

**kneels down**

U WAN GET MONEY PASS BABANGIDA..... , HMMM...UV GOT WORK TO DO BE DAT..
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by francizy(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2015
oyin01:

Oga
God does not make one wealthy. Hardwork does. Rise and go work hard.

And who told you that the grace of God doesn't follow? Or is it the devil that guides people to the part of success?
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by francizy(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2015
anikum:

U WAN GET MONEY PASS BABANGIDA..... , HMMM...UV GOT WORK TO DO BE DAT..

Well, I don't really believe wealth is only about having all the cash in the world.

For me, if I have a couple millions in my account, have good businesses running, have properties, have a lovely family, good health, joy and happiness, am the wealthiest man alive.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by tpiadotcom: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
I still don't get the message in this picture, am I the only 1 thinking like that?

you're not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat / Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.