Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics (49467 Views)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2015
The ongoing Murtala Mohammed International Airport Terminal (40,000 sqm) terminal expansion.

MMA Lagos - Picture shows E Wing Expansion & the New E Bridges

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7NR50Ev.jpg?1?6656[/img]

Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic)

Vip Section

MMA 2 Lagos

Port Harcourt Int Airport
...................................[img]http://www.alumetal.ch/images/portharcourt_big.jpg[/img]

Dutse International Airport

Bauchi Airport

Sir Ahmadu Bello Int Airport Birnin Kebbi

Benin Airport
www.nairaland.com/attachments/866907_44535_545259588823266_678826447_n_jpg766a5985584513987f9c3f1170aaea94

Ilorin Airport

Akanu Ibiam Int Airport Enugu
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116294_airport_4_jpgd78306b3c128780c4019e5a3d044dd57
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116293_airport_3_jpg258fc6f4e76b02c788159689d982e353

Yola International Airport

Asaba Airport

Margaret Ekpo Int Airport Calabar

Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano

Nnamdi Azikiwe Int Airport Abuja - New Terminal Under Const

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/6/5/7/1640756.jpg">

17 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Lobolintin(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
With what am seeing abeg make unah
Issue me PDP membership card ASAP..

FRONT PAGE ASAP GEJ TILL MY Neighbor stops using marykay

Been am the first to comment for the first time in this year on a front page...
Baba Jah daa lu
I thank my mother...
I thank my father..
I thank my neighbor, cox she dey allow me to jollof once in a while.. Under this harsh condition...
I thank my colleague them, for agreeing to Follow Our amiable president after much persuasion and facts...
And to my One and Only PEJ,I love ya mama Peace.......
To my President.. Thank you sir, for bringing this opportunity to Naija.. Lol...
And thank you sir Buhari for killing the Igbo children during the war..
As for me and my Entire Igbo race.... I didn't see my late uncle due to you Buhari... Ur squad gingered him....
And for that.. GEJ till I am allowed to Mary Pa Buhari cousin by my family

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by bokohalal(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Asaba and Dutse airports were built by their respective state government.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
bokohalal:
Asaba and Dutse airports were built by their respective state government.

With the able assistance of the FG.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Controlled(f): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
god punish dis liars in pdp...... grin grin grin for fake picsures... grin ;Dany1 who been to dos place like me will know it is a lie.... grin grin grin. airports in 9jeria r a disaster.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Controlled:
god punish dis liars in pdp...... grin grin grin for fake picsures... grin ;Dany1 who been to dos place like me will know it is a lie.... grin grin grin. airports in 9jeria r a disaster.

You need to stay off the coke.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ogmask: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Controlled:

Abeg nor mind the op. The moment i saw ph intl and magret ekpo for the list i bow for lie.

This pple lie like fish i swear. Even the poultry in ilorin, yola etc were tagged remodelled. Na God go help us for this country.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Until you've been to these airports, you'll see the lies and deceit in his "transformation".

I was not at all impressed.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Controlled(f): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

You need to stay off the coke.

u nid to stay off 'simple stealing is not corrupt'.... grin anuofia... grin angry deceptn 101..... grin

14 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Until you've been to these airports, you'll see the lies and deceit in his "transformation".

I was not at all impressed.

When you swim in mental negativity, everything around you will be negative.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
This is beautiful. May God bless Nigeria. Better things to come and better days ahead.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

7 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

When you swim in mental negativity, everything around you will be negative.

Why won't I consider a pail placed in the middle of an airport to collect droplets of water coming through holes in the airport's roof negative?

If that's something you consider positive, then you need a mental check.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why won't I consider a pail placed in the middle of an airport to collect droplets of water coming through holes in the airport's roof negative?

If that's something you consider positive, then you need a mental check.

I saw the exact same thing at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris, when they were renovating part of it a couple of years ago. See, when a facility is undergoing comprehensive remodelling/renovation, little inconveniences like that are par for the course. You simply have to deal with it instead of seeing it as another stick to beat your country with.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

I saw the exact same thing at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris, when they were renovating part of it a couple of years ago. See, when a facility is undergoing comprehensive remodelling/renovation, little inconveniences like that are par for the course.

The same man that clearly dislike any comparison of Nigeria to western world does the same thing when it suits him.
So our agenda of transformation is the emulation of faults in western infrastructure?
And you're comparing functions of a newly transformed airport (which I know costs us billions) to an older airport. Shame on you.
I travelled recently.....the airports were already "transformed". That was after transformation, so try again.

Stick with replying JJC posters with no experience of good infrastructure.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

The same man that clearly dislike any comparison of Nigeria to western world does the same thing when it suits him.
So our agenda of transformation is the emulation of faults in western infrastructure?
And you're comparing functions of a newly transformed airport (which I know costs us billions) to an older airport. Shame on you.
I travelled recently.....the airports were already "transformed". That was after transformation, so try again.

Stick with replying JJC posters with no experience of good infrastructure.

The MMA is STILL undergoing expansion/remodelling as we speak. It is by no means complete. You need to get off your pedestal. Not sure what you're on about ''older airport'' and ''newly transformed'' what not. If you can't stand us, go settle elsewhere. Is anyone forcing you to stay in Nigeria? There's ample space in Somalia and Djibouti for your perennially disgruntled ilk.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

The MMA is STILL undergoing expansion/remodelling as we speak. It is by no means complete. You need to get off your pedestal. Not sure what you're on about ''older airport'' and ''newly transformed'' what not. If you can't stand us, go settle elsewhere. Is anyone forcing you to stay in Nigeria? There's ample space in Somalia and Djibouti for your perennially disgruntled ilk.

Which transformation? Invisible transformation abi? No construction or telltale sign of ongoing transformation.
Are you telling me that because I ask for a better Nigeria I don't have a right to live in Nigeria?

When are they going to transform their customer service? "Auntie, gimme something" is getting old. When won't I no longer have pay a customer service agaent (that usually stands by restroom entry way) before I can use a goddam tissue paper? Is that part of the transformation or is "bribery not corruption"?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Which transformation? Invisible transformation abi? No construction or telltale sign of ongoing transformation.
Are you telling me that because I ask for a better Nigeria I don't have a right to live in Nigeria?

When are they going to transform their customer service? "Auntie, gimme something" is getting old. When won't I no longer have pay a customer service agaent (that usually stands by restroom entry way) before I can use a goddam tissue paper? Is that part of the transformation or is "bribery not corruption"?

If you refuse to recognize the progress thus far made, you have no right to be taken seriously when you demand ANYTHING.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

If you refuse to recognize the progress thus far made, you have no right to be taken seriously when you demand ANYTHING.

Any kind of progress is progress.......until you waste billions to make the roof pour and then present it as progress to me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Rossikk(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Any kind of progress is progress.......until you waste billions to make the roof pour and then present it as progress to me.

Err...no one's presenting anything to you. You're not that important.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by deskossy(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2015
2 many international airports in naija. What are their functions ? Airports in birnin kebbi and bauchi like wtf?waste of money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by tuborme: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2015
I did not see Sam Mbakwe international airport. GEJ did a great work on that airport.

GEJ is a good product in the hands of very bad marketers like Fayose and Kayode.

Buhari is a very bad product in the hands of very good marketers.

For instance, i seldom hear people market this government on the stable price of food products like rice amidst rising dollar value.

Innoson car manufacturing and igrigi projects hadly get mentioned by his marketers.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

Err...no one's presenting anything to you. You're not that important.

Normally, I wouldn't respond to an unimportant viewpoint on NL. I guess you don't operate the same way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by customised87: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2015
I hope the ACs are working though? Lool

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by CHADASHU(m): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2015
ogmask:

Abeg nor mind the op. The moment i saw ph intl and magret ekpo for the list i bow for lie.

This pple lie like fish i swear. Even the poultry in ilorin, yola etc were tagged remodelled. Na God go help us for this country.

Exactly! I was waiting for the Op to display PH Intl Airport or at least the Arrival Lounge grin The pic shown is the definition of propaganda and deception undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by obiz2014: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2015
I hope Buhari and APC are seeing all these transformations

15 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by change9ja(f): 3:44am On Mar 11, 2015
More Transformation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by kilokeys(m): 3:45am On Mar 11, 2015
yeah.. i like this steady growth

no be by grammar.. i am sure we wouldn't regret having this man around till 2019

14 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by otokx(m): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Port Harcourt airport is still under construction, those pictures are taking close up at night so that you can't see the arrival part that is just an embarrassment. The car pack too is horrendous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by bokohalal(m): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

With the able assistance of the FG.
This is just a stupid response. The neglected state roads all over the country should be attributed to the Federal Government non assistance then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by bondingman: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2015
This is TRANSFORMATION d real deal,
not one fake change to unpaid salaries.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.