Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics (49509 Views)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by anonimi: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Bolssos:
Well you need to grow up and experience life..this is a total blackmail to we Nigeria,if I have to compare Abuja airport to London rating it's just like a coach terminal point not even airport. grin

Why are we this stewpid

How much does a cleaner working in the London airport earn compared to the pension of a former Prime Minister in the UK?
Definitely not the equivalent of N7,500 compared to N23 million, or is it? shocked

I am also sure that the workers in London airport are not owed several months salary as is the rampant case in Nigeria, not so? It is not unlikely that many of those flying to/fro London and abusing our facilities are those who do NOT pay their workers on time as and when due. What a shame angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by tiwiex(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2015
coolluk:
Majority of the people here feeling happy here have not boarded an airplane before but they are enjoying the transformation of airports when things like power, jobs, corruption that bothers them everyday remains remains untouched.
Thanks oh. At what cost? GEJ emptied the treasury for this? Where are the jobs? When a government spends so much on infrastructure, you expect so many jobs created with salariws and wages that take you home. Is that the case? We seem to have created jobs for the Chinese and Indians. Did unemployment rate reduc3? Who did all tjis remodelling with the huge funds pumped in? They scream agric agric. How many youths have seen a direct opportunity? Where is the so called cassava bread? Is agric and aviation the only ministries we have? We have over 20 ministries. They are cost centres to the treasury. I tire w7th all this propaganda pics. It is about economic health and they failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Let the good work continue...

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2015
So the ACs still don't work? As far as I am concerned, nothing has taken place then.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by olu77emi: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2015
How many Nigerians travel by air? is Airport rehabilitation our top-most priorities? we should objectives in our way of thinking. In Economics there is what we call scale of preference. Refineries are begging for interventions - Refineries affects all aspect of life, Transportation, Cooking etc; yet my President will not look towards this direction because of the so called 'cabals'
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by rockycodes(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2015
[img]http://talks9ja..com[/img] hmmmm. Hehe
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Tvegas(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Nigerians love deceiving themselves and thats why we remain backward.

1. Is it the-same Murtala Mohammed airport where passengers on United airlines flight from Houston had to wait for 3 hours to collect their luggage because no conveyor belt was working on March 2nd?
2. Is it same airport that is so hot and burning like oven upon arrival? grin
3. So called international airport with terrible toilets?
4. Is it same airport where escalators dont work, where lifts are not working, where you have to drag your luggage to customs? grin
5. I dont know about other airports but MMA doesnt measure up to a county/LGA airport in saner countries.

You will start growing when you stop deceiving yourselves. Make una kontinu,dia riz God.

5 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ogaju007(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Whats the percentage of Nigerians that use airports, how does that secure your education, health, power and other basic things every citizen should have access to? How has security improvEd?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
This not a bad belle issue..have traveled around the world too so I know what am talking about here..they stole my cloth and belt with my laptop charger and also they stole my mum creams too at this same airport so what you talking about huh? I could remember how me and a friend was unable to print his flight ticket with fly emirate because of no power supply for hours..! Just let be real! Either PDP or APC wins that won't change the fact that we Nigeria but the truth has to be told that all

Bitterleafsoup
post=31510680:

I have never had such story, and I fly with expensive wears, so not sure how to answer you because I have traveled around the world and back to my village and where I have had worst experience is JFK airport so please keep your bad belly ism in London. That can happen anywhere in the world!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by subbieD(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
So?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by kenex4ever(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why won't I consider a pail placed in the middle of an airport to collect droplets of water coming through holes in the airport's roof negative?

If that's something you consider positive, then you need a mental check.
all these "never see anything good apc fans". The pix u referring to was prolly taken during Baba ijebu's tenure. That pix is stale for u dickzzz sakes.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2015
What is MMA domestic airport doing on your bloody list?

That airport was the initiative of OBJ. He awarded the contract to Babalakin's bicourtney company. The airport was long completed and in use before the clueless fisherman GEJ came into power.

Why not post the picture of MMA international's arrival area, baggage collection area and also departure areas so we can see the sorry state they are in.

Your useless propaganda won't work for frequent travellers like myself. MMA international airport is a DISGRACE.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
nejifresh:
I weep at the kind of negativity im seeing on this thread. Most of you haters are very stupid. I fly every week across many states and i can attest to these images as being true. All of you that are criticising seem to forget that Rome wasnt built in a day. If previous govts had done 1/3 of what GEJ has done we would have been talking of flying cars in naija by now. Tell yourselves the truth, you hate him cos you ain''t him.

Besides.. F..ck you.!!
Maybe it is an age issue with some of them. I doubt many of them know what these airports looked like 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by NemzySeries(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Mitcheeeeeew......aw many Nigerians use d airport? Less dan 10% i bliv......GEJ shd av concentrated on road......a plane has neva flied across were im serving in kwara state but roads we all use can b improved on......Buhari till mango start growing on cassava tree8-)

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by organic973: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
I laugh when I see people who claim to love nigeria but they never appreciate any little progress being made by the government. And they come online to show their hatred. Anyone who think GEJ is incompetent should come out and compete to see what it takes to lead. Even if GEJ is a weakling atleast millions of nigerians are seeing strength in him.

Voting GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
You blaming people who pay heavy tax to this useless FG just to fly right? Why his to blame on poor facility the people of FG? Shame and who cares if the salary is 7,500 if you don't want to work stay at home and stop stealing what does not belong to you! In fact Jonathan need to go home

anonimi:

Why are we this stewpid

How much does a cleaner working in the London airport earn compared to the pension of a former Prime Minister in the UK?
Definitely not the equivalent of N7,500 compared to N23 million, or is it? shocked

I am also sure that the workers in London airport are not owed several months salary as is the rampant case in Nigeria, not so? It is not unlikely that many of those flying to/fro London and abusing our facilities are those who do NOT pay their workers on time as and when due. What a shame angry
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Tvegas:
Nigerians love deceiving themselves and thats why we remain backward. Is it the-same Murtala airport where passengers on United airlines flight had to wait for 3 hours to collect their luggage because no conveyor belt was working on March 2nd? Is it same airport that is so hot and burning like oven on arrival? Make una kontinu

Thank you.

I experienced something similar in January 2015. My flight to amsterdam was delayed for over 3hours because all the conveyor belts weren't working and bags had to be transported to each individual aircraft manually.

Regarding the heat and smell at the airport. . . . Shocking!

Yet they come here to spread balant lies. Nigerians don't have the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by sirbegojay(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
just imagine GEJ without the disturbance of the terrorists group....definitely there are gonna b a lot of transformation....GEJ is the man we all need for a proper revival o this country, if cannot appreciate the deeds of this man.....then you in no way deserve a change......

no offence meant...just saying tho

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by nejifresh(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Maybe it is an age issue with some of them. I doubt many of them know what these airports looked like 10 years ago.

I quite agree with you. Most of them were probably still toddlers when these airports looked like palm wine joints. I remember landing in abj airport in 2007 and i was ashamed that this was my country.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by lawbabs: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
MMA 2 is a private airport and not done by GEJ. Some of the airports you are talking of are spoilt already with leaky roof, damaged sewage, etc. All the yoyo picture of when they just finished building them make no sense. And there are some photoshops there with the Port Harcourt Airport. Make una dey try speak truth, haba...

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
udmbat:
How has this affected the millions of Nigerians living on 100 naira per day income

In many ways dumbo!

If there's so much poor infrastructure in a country, how do you expect to attract foreign investors, create more jobs and improve the country's GDP??

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dafuturis(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
The moment I saw Benin airport I became convinced these are blatant lies.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Tvegas(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

When you swim in mental negativity, everything around you will be negative.

Is better u shut up cos all things pictures are all lies I'm from ilorin, there is no improvement in our airport ... This pdp pple can fabricate lies

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Tell dem ooh..like someone just said he traveled around the world and on arrival he has to pay 200naira to have a tray to push his stuff

Tvegas p
ost=31511029:

Nigerians love deceiving themselves and thats why we remain backward. Is it the-same Murtala airport where passengers on United airlines flight had to wait for 3 hours to collect their luggage because no conveyor belt was working on March 2nd? Is it same airport that is so hot and burning like oven on arrival? Make una kontinu
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by flightdey: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2015
compare air travel costs at f l i g h t d e y . c o m.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dinggle: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Rubbish!.. with how much? when you post a pic quote the cost so Nigerians will know if the airport was transformed or thieformed. Besides who transforms where a new state of the art airport is required? Lagos is the heart of Nigeria's travel why didn't he plan a new airport that will be regarded as the best in the world 2014/2015? Malaysia's KLIA airport was the considered a world master piece when it was built back then. Why can't we have an arc. master piece that will make countries wonder what materials were used.

The so called transformed airport is befitting for countries like Chad and Niger, even Ghana would have done better, we cant mention South Africa because tho they might share the African continent with us, they are not our mates. South Africans are doing greater things individually and collective than Nigerians can imagine. We can only surpass SA verbally and on hand written paper. How can you say you are healthy when you are on the bed strapped with drip of yet to be identified disease.

You can quote Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Alakija: truth is I'm ashamed of them don't know how they function and keep a smile when they travel oversea. They have the ability to start the transformation Nigeria requires but lack the no-how and ideas. Are they waiting to be president before getting ideas? There is no reason why Otedola's villiage should not be completely powered with solar technology. Nor should Dangote village not be booming with job and importing workers from other parts of the country. This ppl just sit on forbes like yea we represent Nigeria.

Elon Musk a white South African who started writing code at the age of 12, came from no where to achieve wonders. His achievements are not on paper or forbes list, he is a transformation that the world can feel. From internet startup to dreaded world of space engineering his imprint includes Zip2, PayPal, SpaceX, Solar City and now TeslaMotors. Where big brands like Toyota, ford, BMW where afraid hence cautiously coming up with so called "Ecoboost" Elon Musk rolled out an all Electric vehicle without the usual oil engine that drives better than a Mercedes.
see for yourself:
http://facekobo.com/video/view/tesla-model-s-official-walkthrough-hd

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Utchman1: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Please include Arrival wing of Port Harcourt International Airport. It is an eye saw.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dollarlander: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Lobolintin:

With what am seeing abeg make unah
Issue me PDP membership card ASAP..

FRONT PAGE ASAP GEJ TILL MY Neighbor stops using marykay

Been am the first to comment for the first time in this year on a front page...
Baba Jah daa lu
I thank my mother...
I thank my father..
I thank my neighbor, cox she dey allow me to jollof once in a while.. Under this harsh condition...
I thank my colleague them, for agreeing to Follow Our amiable president after much persuasion and facts...
And to my One and Only PEJ,I love ya mama Peace.......
To my President.. Thank you sir, for bringing this opportunity to Naija.. Lol...
And thank you sir Buhari for killing the Igbo children during the war..
As for me and my Entire Igbo race.... I didn't see my late uncle due to you Buhari... Ur squad gingered him....
And for that.. GEJ till I am allowed to Mary Pa Buhari cousin by my family

How has that affected your life personally. What has changed in your life? DO you know how much money GEJ and his corrupt officials made on those projects. They are mortgaging your future gradually. Light you don't have, good governance are far from you. Even, I believe you don't have job and if you have you are less paid.

You are not enjoying your life as you should so why joining PD.Pigs because of buildings that give no value to your life. I BEG think, and be a deep thinker.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by axeman10(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Now this is what I call campaign. Bringing out the transformation of GEJ's government to the fore and not the mudslinging and tantrums being thrown around by the okupes, fayemis and the pant sniffer.

Well based on this, let those who enjoy Nigerian airport facilities vote for GEJ according to their experiences.

I won't expect deluded ones who only ride in Okada, danfos and molues to be shouting transformation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.