|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,801,760 members, 6,696,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 January 2022 at 12:31 AM
|Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by daleyblind: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2015|
We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Wealth Builder/ Mutual fund
• To ensure that all customer investments pertaining to wealth builder and mutual funds are treated in line with the departmental operating instruction
• Set up SI for all document archived on filenet.
• Delete SI based on the branch request via the client instruction.
• Taking of monthly commission for SI subscription for the month.
• Verify SI set up on filenet as against document received from branches.
• Ensure client confirmation of investment portfolio is being sent same day to client.
• Management of docume...........http://jobs102.com/?p=548
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20