Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC (18969 Views)

North Must Complete Buhari’s 2 Terms If He Resigns Or War / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2015
fairygeh:
APC ooooo.jokerscheesy.2 terms my sexy assss

is your ass sexy??
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS.

1) The Maximum age of being a Civil Servant is 75 years (Lecturer-Professors), What is the Maximum age of being a Nigerian President?

2) What is the Average Life Expectancy of a Nigerian male and Female?

3) What are the average Health concern of a Nigerian Elderly -Male and Female ( 65+ years).

4) What is the Age of the Oldest President in the world both past and present?

NOTE GMB is 73 this year.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
I would have voted GMB if he were younger than age 60. I can't vote my grandpa 4 president... Ham Hi Mad??
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by tolu4you: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2015
afoo02:
dey there they deceive urself like say Aso rock ticket dey ur hand.
dey there and b deceiving urself like say na only you get over 50millions pvc
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
korel9:
What gives these e-goats (APC) the confidence that he's (GMB) even going to serve one term talk more of two? angry

That guy (GMB) is a walking corpse.

If na lie let him also go for a fitness trek like GEJ did. grin
GMB cant win this election talkless of winning the second term....APC should forget it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by hubreality(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2015
He has to win the election first before the illusive 2nd term, APC and their akum dreams sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=31506900]Wetin concern PDP for this? Cant they just mind their candidate and defend his 5yr regime?

WHen a candidate cant stand on his own achievements he starts chasing shadows all over

Now it is settled. Buhari would spend 2 terms.

Jonathan hope you have packed your loads[/se na 4 ur dream he wan use d 2 terms]
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Where is Buhari?
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by abbeyjhn(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
ket him win this election first, before thinking of second term
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Why Nigerians need a former dictator as president keeps baffling me? Most Nigerians are f**king primitive!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Ratebuster(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
you see where our problems lie these desperate out of favour pdp criminals will not talk about what action they will take against GMB should he fail on his promises in first tenure rather they are suggesting that he will continue .if so I think they dey should allow GEJ to finish his own before they lay their own looting pipeline network .
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by gbassa: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Tell me the meaning of Transformation and the meaning of Change.
Please APC people should give me an answer to this question.
Meaning of Transformation....................................................
Meaning of Change..................................................................

ELTON123:

hit like button if u are in support
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Samirana360(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
He never even c one tenure, u don dey talk of second tenure...mpeEe
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by zemaye: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2015
una Neva win una dey count terms grin OK!
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by fairygeh(f): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2015
washingtonklef:

is your ass sexy??
Yes smiley
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Missonas(f): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa o! Why are these politicians playing mini gods and enforcing us with what we can't contend with?buhari has not even won the election yet, we are yet to see changes and they are already stating their life span
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Missonas(f): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa o! Why are these politicians playing mini gods and enforcing us with what we can't contend with?buhari has not even won the election yet, we are yet to see changes and they are already stating their life span.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by anonimi: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2015
A man who is OUT of circulation because his doctors ordered full bed rest is dreaming of two terms as if he can even win an election grin cheesy

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Mallamkay001(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Lai is a pathological liar,d originator of one day one lie!Baba towa lati kwara ti omo wa lati eko. HeNhen,u think say pple na dumbs?hw will u explain Buhari's cetificate? wat do lai av to say abt d fake oath?wat will APC say abt buhari's London's visit?hw can APC expantiate issues of #5000 for 25million Nigerians a month?if d APC are confidant abt change,y are they avoiding a presidential debate?

I see APC as jst been too desperate to get power.trying to decieve Nigerians into voting for dem.

No 73 year old man can lead change becos he belongS to d failed past.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by kingslly(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Nawaooh,u neva sure of this one and you are already arguing for the second term. This should give all you APC e-warriors a hint of what APC has in stock for us,they dont give a shit about Change or the youths,all they want is Power!
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by felifeli: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Has he never heard the saying "Don't count your chicken before they are hatched " ? Anyway since he no go school that is possible. The only two terms the old fool will serve will be President of Landlords/Tenants Association for his street. Quote me. tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by hush15: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
“The APC will not abridge the right of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to spend the constitutionally-guaranteed two terms as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if elected in the March 28 poll,” the party said in a statement issued in Lagos yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

Nigerians, when would we learn. They promoting again. So that is to say that we never the say be that o.

Moreover, if they believe that two term is compulsory, why are they now disturbing Jonah. I don't understand these APC folks anymore. You can see their greediness an selfishness at work here
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by hush15: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2015
SEHHYTEX:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=108602

“The APC will not abridge the right of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to spend the constitutionally-guaranteed two terms as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if elected in the March 28 poll,” the party said in a statement issued in Lagos yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

Nigerians, when would we learn. They prempting again. So that is to say that we no get say be that o.

Moreover, if they believe that two term is compulsory, why are they now disturbing Jonah. I don't understand these APC folks anymore. You can see their greediness an selfishness at work here

Fellow patriotic Nigerians, is this the change you want where your opinions and votes are inconsequential to the development of your own God given country? From what am reading now, they already have their selfish plan mapped out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Idrismusty97(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2015
If Buhari performed poorly he would be disgraced out of office like GEJ. Let's analyse your first term first before you think of second term. Nigerians should realized the power of "change" is in their hands. Your first term should be focused on corruption and other issues like electricity to aid industrialisation. If you can't check this or at least lay a proper foundation in 4yrs then you don't deserved a second term.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Bibi972(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Una never even win election, una don dey talk about serving two terms as a president OYO be una case sha GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by felifeli: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If Buhari performed poorly he would be disgraced out of office like GEJ. Let's analyse your first term first before you think of second term. Nigerians should realized the power of "change" is in their hands. Your first term should be focused on corruption and other issues like electricity to aid industrialisation. If you can't check this or at least lay a proper foundation in 4yrs then you don't deserved a second term.
You are joking of course ? You think someone like Buhari with the wolves surrounding him can be voted out of office ? Once he gets there the first hing he will do will be to raise violent squads to silence opposition in very way so that he can have piece of mind to take long naps and medical trips abroad. Characteristically of an old lion, the only way you will be able to get him out if he gets there will be a military coup or assassination. Mark you, he will rule 20 years if he is able to get away with it. He will become the greatest despot Africa has ever seen, But by the grace of God almighty Buhari will never rule Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by mykemiley(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Grandpa neva evn see 1 term,una dey talk two,nawaoo....YeYe dey smell... Hummm
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by johnpalmer774(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2015
seunlayi:
somebody that is already tired from campaign, who is yet to win any election, surrounded by sycophants, ....... is already talking about second term in office. When will the youth become leaders of tomorrow? when will this old repackaged military and political leaders retire? never again will Nigeria be ruled by GMB. To hell with you and your change whatever.

I assumes you Will go ahead and hang urself when GMB is declare Winner of Election come March 29or30. My question for u before that is (Weather Nigeria is ur Father Personal Properties that you were so sure and confident that GMB will never rule us, What if Majority of Nigerians decide to vote for him ,if you like calling him any Names you feel like that won't change the Mind of Millions of Nigerian's who have decided to vote for change which am one of them so i will advice you to keep your hatred Opinion to yourself.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
felifeli:
[size=14pt]Has he never heard the saying "Don't count your chicken before they are hatched " ? Anyway since he no go school that is possible. The only two terms the old fool will serve will be President of Landlords/Tenants Association for his street. Quote me. tongue tongue[/size]

How can we be sure that the Landlords and Tenants Association of Buhari Village, Chad Republic, would allow a stark illiterate such as terror gang leader Buhari, to RULE their organization ?

Perhaps, if he can produce at least say a primary school or kindergarten diploma, Buhari might get lucky and score a gig as Official Stray Dog Catcher out there in his squalid hamlet amid the burning desert dunes, and perhaps in so doing attempt to redeem his horrid public image by showing some real, honest dedication to the job at hand.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Myself2(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=14pt]NO WAY,I DISAGREE,BUHARI MUST SERVE MORE THAN TWO TERMS.....

HE MUST SERVE A LIFE JAIL TERM FOR ALL HIS ATROCITIES AGAINST THE NIGERIAN NATION AND PEOPLE[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana / Politician Adopts Orphaned Daughter Of Deceased Gunpowder Accident Victim / Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.