Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC (18972 Views)

North Must Complete Buhari’s 2 Terms If He Resigns Or War / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2015
felifeli:

You are joking of course ? You think someone like Buhari with the wolves surrounding him can be voted out of office ? Once he gets there the first hing he will do will be to raise violent squads to silence opposition in very way so that he can have piece of mind to take long naps and medical trips abroad. Characteristically of an old lion, the only way you will be able to get him out if he gets there will be a military coup or assassination. Mark you, he will rule 20 years if he is able to get away with it. He will become the greatest despot Africa has ever seen, But by the grace of God almighty Buhari will never rule Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Few can see past the blizzard of pre-election bullchit spouted by the ventriloquists propping up geriatric expired tyrant Paaa Buhari for yet another humiliating defeat at the polls, but Ogaawa FeliFeli is one of the discerning few who know what time it is, and of this I am feli-feli sure.

It takes a sharp deductive mind and far more than a working knowledge of Nigeria's post-colonial history, to promptly identify the eternally optimistic agenda of evil people that seek power at ALL costs in Africa's most populous nation, long before the first shot has even been fired.

When Feli Feli speaks, intelligence operatives worldwide take notes, I chit you not.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chamboy(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Vicotex:
rubbish

Oga dem need to quarantine you, b4 your insanity surface.
read d topic to have.more.sense
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Why not ten terms undecided

Jokers
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
wicked people!! you guys want his family to suffer his absence! you know In this his sick condition he won't survive first tenure.

you guys should think of his beautiful family before you keep using the donkey.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Pennywise(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Justfollowit:
Why not ten terms undecided

Jokers

No. Two is good enough. He doesnt want to die in office, unlike Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by johnpalmer774(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2015
princeonx:
As much as i dislike GEJ's government, I strongly doubt if Buhari will EVER rule Nigeria again.

And to those shouting that "the change we need or want is here should please zip it"

Until an Igbo man can run or rule in Lagos State or a yoruba run or rule in imo, or either run or rule in Kano State, we are way too far from change.
Africa is still buried in darkness when it comes to politic or actual change in government.

Come to think of it, 65-75% of those shouting buhari on NL or shouting for change which could be better or worse (do I look like 4fn god) were not here or born 30+ years ago when he first ruled! Even if you were born, most of you/us were way too young to be so sure of this man. He is just too desperate for my liking!

I actually went online to see if any country's presidential candidate won after 3 trials, nna men, Buhari, e be like say you go fashi that thing till next time/world! Smh!

Mr Man Shut ur dirty mouth and stop Yarning Rubbish on NL , Whatever happened 30yrs ago could easily be accessed online if you care to know , an average Nigerians that love Football Passionately can tell you history of some certain Players that Played in 60s and 70s even though they were not born then just i can tell u the history of Michel Platini, Gerd Müller ,Eusébio and Johan Cruyff and i was not born when they all started playing so history is always there for you to see. The same way this people lied and made us to believed that it was Buhari that Planned the coup against Shagari in 1983 whereas history made me to understand that Buhari was never part of the Plan neither was he with the coup Plotter , The name of the head of the Coup Plotter is Brigadier Ibrahim Bako but he was killed when he was trying to arrest Shagari so it was the officers who led the coup installed Major-General Muhammadu Buhari as Head of State. The history also made me to understand that Buhari was in Jos when the coup were been carried out.

WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE

Buhari and Idiagbon correctly identified corruption and indiscipline as the main constraints on Nigeria’s development. These twin evils have in the view of many, become a way of life for many Nigerians. For this reason, they launched a nationwide campaign called “War Against Indiscipline” (“WAI”). The WAI campaign was aimed at tackling the most anti-social Nigerian characteristics such as indiscipline, corruption, and lack of environmental sanitation. Nigerians learned and grudgingly accepted social behaviour that was the norm in other countries around the world. Queuing suddenly became all the rage in Nigeria! Buhari and Idiagbon understood that the undisciplined Nigerian psyche was not going to change by persuasion and that their WAI campaign had to backed by the threat of force. Although they had always cried out for a Government that would root out the rampant indiscipline in Nigeria, white collar workers were irked when they learned that the WAI campaign would lead to them being punished and that it would apply to them as well as the rest of “ordinary” Nigerians.

Corruption

There had been widespread allegations of corruption against many members of Shagari’s government. For this reason, military tribunals were set up to try ministers in Shagari’s administration that had been accused of embezzling public funds. These tribunals were chaired by military officers and had the power to impose massive prison sentences. The only right of appeal from the tribunals was to the SMC which was also exclusively comprised of military officers (and the Inspector-General of police). The military were effectively acting as prosecutor, judge and jury. Unsurprisingly the Nigerian Bar Association barred its member lawyers from participating in the tribunals. Undeterred, Buhari and Idiagbon pressed on with the tribunals and several prominent politicians were convicted of various corruption charges and given massive prison sentences ranging from twenty to over two hundred years. Given that most of the convicted were already over fifty years old, it was obvious that they would die in prison if they served the rest of their sentences. Among those convicted were prominent politicians such as Anthony Enahoro and Jim Nwobodo. The tribunals effectively put Nigeria’s political elite in jail.

Although the harsh sentences and nature of the tribunals were criticised, it is arguable that Nigeria needed these Nuremberg style trials in order to free itself from its corrupt past. The era of Buhari and Idiagbon was the first, and only time that Nigerian public officials were tried, and held accountable for their actions in office. The trials would have had more legitimacy if they had been held in civilian courts, presided over by civilian legal officers, and open to the public. This way Nigerians would have seen justice in action and had a chance to scrutinise the actions of their leaders who had so badly let them down and misused their resources. By virtue of their centrally regimented military training and outlook, Idiagbon and Buhari were fundamentally unable to grasp the niceties of, and the political legitimacy they could have derived from holding fair and open trials. The public fully backed their assault on the corrupt elite, if not their methods. The trials and WAI campaign also had a psychological impact on other “don’t know how he got rich” individuals in Nigeria. For the first time in Nigeria’s history it became unwise for those with ill gotten to flaunt their wealth – for fear of attracting the attention of Buhari’s anti-corruption drive.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
johnpalmer774:

dirty mouth Yarning Rubbish on NL ,

Say, are you related to the infamous Rosie Palmer ?
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
two time APC presidential flag bearer u mean.....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari an agenda for the few yoruba lords and not a northern Project or Nigerians dream candidate. Buhari is a Hypocrite And Sanctimonious: Buhari is a self- acclaimed anti-corruption Czar,
yet he served under late Sani Abacha without complaining of corruption. In the same period
Buhari served as PTF Chairman under Abacha, Nigeria was named the 2nd most corrupt country in the world in 1996 by Transparency International; the most corrupt country in 1997 and 3rdmost country in 1998. Buhari didn’t resign or protest. He dismissed the TI Report with a wave of the hand. Can he do the
same if such report says Nigeria is the most corrupt country in 2014? I know that Buhari would protest and call President Jonathan names. Buhari as a man of integrity as he claims should have done what Tai Solarin, Duro Onabule and Ebitu Ukiwe did under IBB’s regime. IBB’s attempt to take Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) made his Chief of General Staff, Ebitu Ukiwe to resign. Ukiwe maintained that Nigeria, as a country, should not be a member of a religious organisation. Individual organisation can take up membership of religious organisations, but not the country. IBB made Tai Solarin the chairman of Peoples Bank with no fund and power to run it; he resigned and tendered his apology to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by gbassa: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Have you won the forth coming elections? Liars of the first order, I think you guys are dreaming of which it will not come through,
Big liars and confused APC

egift:
PDP always playing dirty like Pigs. They are yet to finish 2015, they want to drag APC into 2019 Politics. All these are nothing but distraction tactics.

A Presidential Tenure is 4yrs. If you do well and wish to contest again, Nigerians can make that decision.

Things must Change this month. No Distractions.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari has not apologized to Nigerians for working for the most corrupt govt in the world then, but he still maintains that Abacha didn’t loot Nigeria dry even as Abacah loots are still being sent back to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Donclaracuzo: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2015
chidistone:
Buhari has not apologized to Nigerians for working for the most corrupt govt in the world then, but he still maintains that Abacha didn’t loot Nigeria dry even as Abacah loots are still being sent back to Nigeria.

He Is A Religious Fanatic And Extremist: Buhari believes that his religion is superior to other religions and that Koran supersedes our constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement: “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” M. Buhari (August 27, 2001) He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo. If you think that these statements mean nothing, then envision what would happen if a notable Christian political leader from the south make the same statement about spreading Christianity across Nigeria. Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement: “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003)
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by johnpalmer774(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Let am win first na. I think the APC is afraid of what the north's reaction to the insinuation would be. Otherwise, this is a non-issue

Ofcourse this could affect them in the North , You should for PDP to use it as another Campaign tools it must has a strong meaning and what its means is that The North should Support the Clueless government for second time so that they can have their Full 2 term in 2019, What stop Jonathan from allowing the North to Finish their Second term in 2011.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by maureen546: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2015
U guys r talking rubish come rain come shine GEJ all d way till 2019
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Donclaracuzo post=31513435]

He Is A Religious Fanatic And Extremist: Buhari believes that his religion is superior to other religions and that Koran supersedes our constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement: “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” M. Buhari (August 27, 2001) He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo. If you think that these statements mean nothing, then envision what would happen if a notable Christian political leader from the south make the same statement about spreading Christianity across Nigeria. Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement: “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003

Buhari who has been loosing election from the era of Adam due to his record as one who Introduced Kidnapping And Smuggling Into The Nigeria System:The story of Umaru Dikko is already well known that repeating it here amounts to tautology. However, Buhari and his ADC Col. Mustapha Jokolosupervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash against the protests of Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku (an APC bigwig), was the former DG of Customs. Do you still need to know why Buhari has never accused Atiku of being corrupt?
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
chidistone:

The Born-To-Rule northern Nigerian crude oil monopoly bandits do in fact regard Nigeria's cash flow as their own personal income, so it is hardly surprising to see Buhari, who stole billions of dollars as a military tyrant, and again later as a selected crony of late Robber Barron Sanni Abacha, still remaining adamant in his delusion that the money those career embezzlers stole was "reallocated", rather than looted.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

He Is A Religious Fanatic And Extremist: Buhari believes that his religion is superior to other religions and that Koran supersedes our constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement: “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” M. Buhari (August 27, 2001) He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo. If you think that these statements mean nothing, then envision what would happen if a notable Christian political leader from the south make the same statement about spreading Christianity across Nigeria. Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement: “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003)

Buhari who has been loosing election from the era of Adam due to his record as one who Introduced Kidnapping And Smuggling Into The Nigeria System:The story of Umaru Dikko is already well known that repeating it here amounts to tautology. However, Buhari and his ADC Col. Mustapha Jokolosupervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash against the protests of Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku (an APC bigwig), was the former DG of Customs. Do you still need to know why Buhari has never accused Atiku of being corrupt?
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by zeusdgrt(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2015
makzeze:
We must reject those who propagate, lies, hatred, ethnicity, divisiveness, sectionalism or seek to manipulate our religious differences in such cynical fashion.
On our part, we will remain undeterred: our commitment is to bring about change in the way we live and think and work in this nation; and our goal is to ensure a decent existence for all. And, by the Grace of God, that is what we will do—we will remain true to our commitment and we will achieve our goal.

May God bless Nigeria and its people for all time.

Long live GMB/PYO!
Long live APC!
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!
. Monkey alwys rem to speak for urslf
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
PapiWata:

The Born-To-Rule northern Nigerian crude oil monopoly bandits do in fact regard Nigeria's cash flow as their own personal income, so it is hardly surprising to see Buhari, who stole billions of dollars as a military tyrant, and again later as a selected crony of late Robber Barron Sanni Abacha, still remaining adamant in his delusion that the money those career embezzlers stole was "reallocated", rather than looted.

He Is Not A Man of His Words: Buhari cried in public and said he won’t contest elections again, yet couldn’t keep his
words: “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – M. Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int’l Conference Centre, Abuja) Then again in 2014, he swallowed his words with this: “I humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC’s presidential candidate.” - M. Buhari (Oct., 15, 2014 Eagle Square Abuja)
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
chidistone:

He Is Not A Man of His Words: Buhari cried in public and said he won’t contest elections again, yet couldn’t keep his
words: “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – M. Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int’l Conference Centre, Abuja) Then again in 2014, he swallowed his words with this: “I humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC’s presidential candidate.” - M. Buhari (Oct., 15, 2014 Eagle Square Abuja)

Gazing into the immediate future, I would speculate that our Weeping General Buhari will once again entertain the world by sobbing, moaning, shrieking, wailing, gnashing his tobacco-stained teeth, and generally making a complete buffoon of himself in public, once he is again handed yet ANOTHER resounding electoral defeat, along with best wishes for his journey all the way back to Buhari Village, Chad Republic, after that terrible loss at the polls.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by chidistone: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari "MUST... That "MUST" sounds as if they want to impose on us Buhari, who doesn’t talk or act like an
Elder-statesman: He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of over 800 innocent lives including about 10 Corp members after he lost the 2011 elections. man who considers himself as an elder-statesman and wants to rule Nigeria again should not be
talking this way: “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and baboon would all be soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari “2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
I am sorry to say, but someone made a similar comment regarding the people's General about 2 weeks ago in my state (Benue).. God (the Giver of life) proved Himself mighty. That same person is being laid to rest today..

Moral: Even besides God, there are natural laws governing human existence, you dont just talk for fun.

my2kobo

korel9:
What gives these e-goats (APC) the confidence that he's (GMB) even going to serve one term talk more of two? angry

That guy (GMB) is a walking corpse.

If na lie let him also go for a fitness trek like GEJ did. grin
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by princeonx: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Mr Man Shut ur dirty mouth and stop Yarning Rubbish on NL , Whatever happened 30yrs ago could easily be accessed online if you care to know , an average Nigerians that love Football Passionately can tell you history of some certain Players that Played in 60s and 70s even though they were not born then just i can tell u the history of Michel Platini, Gerd Müller ,Eusébio and Johan Cruyff and i was not born when they all started playing so history is always there for you to see. The same way this people lied and made us to believed that it was Buhari that Planned the coup against Shagari in 1983 whereas history made me to understand that Buhari was never part of the Plan neither was he with the coup Plotter , The name of the head of the Coup Plotter is Brigadier Ibrahim Bako but he was killed when he was trying to arrest Shagari so it was the officers who led the coup installed Major-General Muhammadu Buhari as Head of State. The history also made me to understand that Buhari was in Jos when the coup were been carried out.

WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE

Buhari and Idiagbon correctly identified corruption and indiscipline as the main constraints on Nigeria’s development. These twin evils have in the view of many, become a way of life for many Nigerians. For this reason, they launched a nationwide campaign called “War Against Indiscipline” (“WAI”). The WAI campaign was aimed at tackling the most anti-social Nigerian characteristics such as indiscipline, corruption, and lack of environmental sanitation. Nigerians learned and grudgingly accepted social behaviour that was the norm in other countries around the world. Queuing suddenly became all the rage in Nigeria! Buhari and Idiagbon understood that the undisciplined Nigerian psyche was not going to change by persuasion and that their WAI campaign had to backed by the threat of force. Although they had always cried out for a Government that would root out the rampant indiscipline in Nigeria, white collar workers were irked when they learned that the WAI campaign would lead to them being punished and that it would apply to them as well as the rest of “ordinary” Nigerians.

Corruption

There had been widespread allegations of corruption against many members of Shagari’s government. For this reason, military tribunals were set up to try ministers in Shagari’s administration that had been accused of embezzling public funds. These tribunals were chaired by military officers and had the power to impose massive prison sentences. The only right of appeal from the tribunals was to the SMC which was also exclusively comprised of military officers (and the Inspector-General of police). The military were effectively acting as prosecutor, judge and jury. Unsurprisingly the Nigerian Bar Association barred its member lawyers from participating in the tribunals. Undeterred, Buhari and Idiagbon pressed on with the tribunals and several prominent politicians were convicted of various corruption charges and given massive prison sentences ranging from twenty to over two hundred years. Given that most of the convicted were already over fifty years old, it was obvious that they would die in prison if they served the rest of their sentences. Among those convicted were prominent politicians such as Anthony Enahoro and Jim Nwobodo. The tribunals effectively put Nigeria’s political elite in jail.

Although the harsh sentences and nature of the tribunals were criticised, it is arguable that Nigeria needed these Nuremberg style trials in order to free itself from its corrupt past. The era of Buhari and Idiagbon was the first, and only time that Nigerian public officials were tried, and held accountable for their actions in office. The trials would have had more legitimacy if they had been held in civilian courts, presided over by civilian legal officers, and open to the public. This way Nigerians would have seen justice in action and had a chance to scrutinise the actions of their leaders who had so badly let them down and misused their resources. By virtue of their centrally regimented military training and outlook, Idiagbon and Buhari were fundamentally unable to grasp the niceties of, and the political legitimacy they could have derived from holding fair and open trials. The public fully backed their assault on the corrupt elite, if not their methods. The trials and WAI campaign also had a psychological impact on other “don’t know how he got rich” individuals in Nigeria. For the first time in Nigeria’s history it became unwise for those with ill gotten to flaunt their wealth – for fear of attracting the attention of Buhari’s anti-corruption drive.
You almost mislead me from the way you insulted your father and generation from the beginning of your comment!
I was expecting to hear that those players who played 60 years ago can play the same way today since you expect buhari of almost 40yrs ago to be the same. I have tasted democracy something you probably won't experience in your bitter, miserable, and painful life. If buhari (out of over 170m people excluding fools like u) or what he have to offer seems the best for you, dude you are a mad man which I can tell anyway from your above useless history.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by PapiWata: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
princeonx:

You almost mislead me from the way you insulted your father and generation from the beginning of your comment!
I was expecting to hear that those players who played 60 years ago can play the same way today since you expect buhari of almost 40yrs ago to be the same. I have tasted democracy something you probably won't experience in your bitter, miserable, and painful life.[size=18pt] If buhari (out of over 170m people excluding fools like u) or what he have to offer seems the best for you, dude you are a mad man[/size] which I can tell anyway from your above useless history.

Now about this diagnosis of madness, are we talking CLINICAL madness where the patient might need to be locked up and sedated for his own protection, or are you referring to the more benign variant of insanity where the patient can be permitted out of humanitarian pity, to go ahead and remove all his attire so as to run down the street screaming and throwing punches at imaginary opponents every few steps.
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by makaveli16(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
princeonx:
As much as i dislike GEJ's government, I strongly doubt if Buhari will EVER rule Nigeria again.

And to those shouting that "the change we need or want is here should please zip it"

Until an Igbo man can run or rule in Lagos State or a yoruba run or rule in imo, or either run or rule in Kano State, we are way too far from change.
Africa is still buried in darkness when it comes to politic or actual change in government.

Come to think of it, 65-75% of those shouting buhari on NL or shouting for change which could be better or worse (do I look like 4fn god) were not here or born 30+ years ago when he first ruled! Even if you were born, most of you/us were way too young to be so sure of this man. He is just too desperate for my liking!

I actually went online to see if any country's presidential candidate won after 3 trials, nna men, Buhari, e be like say you go fashi that thing till next time/world! Smh!

Guess you need to do a lil' more research. The 35th president of Brazil ran unsuccessfully three times (check the link below), and was elected president on his fourth attempt. He went on to transform the fortunes of Brazil.

This is however not indicative of my support for any sh.itty political party, just pointing out your gaffe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_In%C3%A1cio_Lula_da_Silva
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by princeonx: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
makaveli16:

Guess you need to do a lil' more research. The 35th president of Brazil ran unsuccessfully three times (check the link below), and was elected president on his fourth attempt. He went on to transform the fortunes of Brazil.

This is however not indicative of my support for any sh.itty political party, just pointing out your gaffe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_In%C3%A1cio_Lula_da_Silva
I actually wasn't saying there's none infact the one you named is not the only one just the percentage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by mrkings84(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennydee05:

But many of our parents are old enough to tell us who the through Buhari is,.....Maybe you should ask any elders around you... no offence
na only him waka come cus wen he was a detector I learnt he killed all his age mates. so wu u wan ask now
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by tayolove12(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
NA BUHARI BABA HOUSE HE GO DO 2 TIME
Re: Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC by felifeli: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
PapiWata:

Few can see past the blizzard of pre-election bullchit spouted by the ventriloquists propping up geriatric expired tyrant Paaa Buhari for yet another humiliating defeat at the polls, but Ogaawa FeliFeli is one of the discerning few who know what time it is, and of this I am feli-feli sure.

It takes a sharp deductive mind and far more than a working knowledge of Nigeria's post-colonial history, to promptly identify the eternally optimistic agenda of evil people that seek power at ALL costs in Africa's most populous nation, long before the first shot has even been fired.

When Feli Feli speaks, intelligence operatives worldwide take notes, I chit you not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect / Soldiers Neutralize 10 Terrorists In Maza, Recover Logistics And Rustled Animals / FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.