Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? (1306 Views)

Senate Suspend Ali Ndume Over Saraki, Meleye Point Of Order. / Dino Meleye A 3rd Class Graduate Of ABU Living A First Class Life / Why Is Dino Melaye The Latest Hero Of Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2015
I have waiting to hear or read comments on political issue from Dino but I have not heard anything he said since this political campaign started.

Even when polls where shifted I was waiting to see him protest with his “touts“ but i didnt see him.

Even the bringbackourgirls campaign he & Oby Ezekwesiri is the chairman & chairlady I have not heard from him on the issue for sometime now.

Why silent? Have he been bourght over or did he discover something that made him to run inside his house & lock up the door?

As for cramjones, where is him?
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by enoqueen: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2015
for Dino, ask bisi.
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2015
enoqueen:
for Dino, ask bisi.
lolzzzz abi ooo

And for cramjones, i should ask berem & omenka ...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by IanDiamonds: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Barcanista.... nko??
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2015
you mean dino the wife beater ,i don't know who cramjones is ,sounds like a kids birthday planner name.
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Barcanista.... nko??
barcanista is now with PDP... He is making research for what he will soon post...
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
you mean dino the wife beater ,i don't know who cramjones is ,sounds like a kids birthday planner name.
lolzzzz... I saw cramjones the other time ghost reading this thread. I still dont know why he doesnt talk again.

Maybe Dino & Cramjones have seen the light the way Barcanista saw the light. Barca was bold enough to make his moves without fear. I think Dino & cramjones are too ashame of their past that they dont want to identify with their future.

Soon berem, freeglobe & obiageli will also go into hidding or change their monickers...
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz... I saw cramjones the other time ghost reading this thread. I still dont know why he doesnt talk again.

Maybe Dino & Cramjones have seen the light the way Barcanista saw the light. Barca was bold enough to make his moves without fear. I think Dino & cramjones are too ashame of their past that they dont want to identify with their future.

Soon berem, freeglobe & obiageli will also go into hidding or change their monickers...
Freeglobe? are you drunk? Nobody supports PDP here like me. Don't confuse my critic of Peter obi to my being sympathetic to APC

1 Like

Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Freeglobe? are you drunk? Nobody supports PDP here like me. Don't confuse my critic of Peter obi to my being sympathetic to APC
okay am so sorry... am not drunk and i dont even drink beer... i have never even tasted it...

I personally write this APOLOGY to freeglobe. I am sorry for any damage My previous comment must have coursed her...
PUBLIC take note:

1 Like

Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by vicadex07(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mtceew...childish thread
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
vicadex07:
Mtceew...childish thread
abi ooo?
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by IanDiamonds: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chigold101:
barcanista is now with PDP... He is making research for what he will soon post...

Saying it like that paints him white.. You should have said "That Slimmy decietful scumbag sold his integrity to the PDP"

1 Like

Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Saying it like that paints him white.. You should have said "That Slimmy decietful scumbag sold his integrity to the PDP"
i dont know about white or selling integrity, but all i know is that he discovered the light & simply followed it.

Barcanista i hail thee..joor
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by IanDiamonds: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
What Light...'' Unless there's such a thin' called Dark Light... Or you probably mistook Dark Eco for Light..
Re: Where Is Dino Meleye & Cramjones? by Chigold101(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
IanDiamonds:
What Light...'' Unless there's such a thin' called Dark Light... Or you probably mistook Dark Eco for Light..
Light from ABOVE... grin

(1) (Reply)

No Permanent Friend Or Enemy In Politics, Only Permanent Interest. / BREAKING: Federal Government Stops Buhari’s Private Jet / Buhari And The Nigerian Army: What Would The Relationship Be Like Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.