Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (20764 Views)

The Ghost Of The 1st Coup Still Haunts Nigeria After 50 Years - By Max Siollun / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Loyalblak007(f): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by HopeAlive14(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2015
What if Buhari wins?

Of course he will govern!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by hollarwaley: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2015
This elections should just come and go...... Tired of all dese permutations
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by mrrock: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2015
If Buhari wins this election, we will make the country ungovernable for him. We'll just pay him back. However, I don't see him winning. An illiterate can never rule Nigeria again. #NeverAgain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
As much I would want Buhari to win the election, I don't see that happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by IVORY2009(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
[s]
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD BUHARI WOULD SOON BE JAILED FOR POST ELECTION VIOLENCE HE WATCHED AS HIS SUPPORTERS MAIMED AND KILLED YOUTH CORPERS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN 2011 AND HE DID NOT CALL THEM TO ORDER.

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a tyrant a terrorist and a deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is ,a pedophile, drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI" Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal ".

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
[/s]

Copy n Paste frm Thread to Thread as usual.

What is the meaning of this? Must u insult?
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by kenchuworld: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Jona till 2019 Febuari don pass. So APC go sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by sammyj: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Story for the gods. SAI BABA will win and nobody can stop the will of the people which is the will of God !!!
dein77:
Buhari can NEVER rule this nation again.

GEJ till 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dammytosh: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
HE will win

We will sell all the presidential jets and it will remain just one.

I will sit next to Minister of Power on Arik air on our flight to Lagos from Abuja. (Babatunde Fashola)

His Excellency Vice President will fly economy on official visits outside the country. I will sit beside him on our way to South Africa and give feedback from the street.

First Lady will go around with normal air craft without shutting down the airspace.

His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari will visit Lagos with just 2 convoy on parade.

We will see simplicity at its best and show Nigerians the nediocrity they have been enduring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by fasbat(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari winning the presidency is a day light Dream, which can never happen in reality grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
did you hear Gov Akpabio? D only hope of GEJ now is solely on South-west and I'm sorry we can't help him now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by babestella: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It's you cup-of-tea that you are still ejacula.ting over the 'certificate saga' coz the case is already in court and besides, INEC is not complaining about his eligibility, neither are Nigerians at large. At best you and your ilk can chose not to vote for him, but I hate to burst you bubble bro, your combined votes ain't worth diddly squat coz GEJ is going down come March 28, and the combined vote of the his purported strongholds won't change that thanx to the game-changing Card Readers that y'all hate so much. You better fall-in-line coz a change of guard is imminent. Embrace Change and spice up your life. cheesy

Please INEC is INEC, NIGERIANS are NIGERIANS and they are asking for the certificate saga to resolved and want to know the truth. As you rightly said, the case is in court and I do hope that you guys and your APC party will accept the decision of the court if the court decides to disqualify your acclaimed hero. INEC cannot decide for NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by babestella: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
fasbat:
did you hear Gov Akpabio? D only hope of GEJ now is solely on South-west and I'm sorry we can't help him now.

Please stop using 'we'. Speak for yourself only.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
zendy:
Niger delta militant leaders like Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and Boy loaf have already declared that if Buhari wins,they will not allow one drop of oil to leave the Niger Delta. If Buhari is elected,they will shut down all oil and gas installations. As this throws the Nigerian economy in free fall,Buhari will do what all ex military men do,reply with brute military force. This will lead to all out war in the Niger Delta and is bound to draw in Igbo separatist groups like the 'Biafran Zionist federation',MASSOB and IPOB into that war as they share the same ideology of removing northern domination. With Buhari facing Boko Haram onslaught from the north and a combined SS/SE rebellion from the south and no oil money to fund the military,Nigeria will dissolve in a bloody civil war.
under buhari's tenure, any militant or terrorist that pick up arms against the state will be seriously dealt with. Buhari is not gej, people should know this by now
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Coldfeet(f): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
A word is enough for the wise!
Jonathan must continue for this country to survive!

I stand for peace and democracy
I stand with Jonathan till 2019...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by josnig1980(f): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
;Dsai GMB
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
mrrock:
If Buhari wins this election, we will make the country ungovernable for him. We'll just pay him back. However, I don't see him winning. An illiterate can never rule Nigeria again. #NeverAgain
then be ready to get a bullet on your bighead since you want to make the country ungovernable..
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
drtwist:
Space booked. Don't forget if buhari win he will has Biafran to contend with cos the east are already preparing for life without nigeria so not just militant.

[size=16pt]it wont happen by war, Ojukwu had better chances of making it happen those days than now, you will just get innocent biafrans killed unnecessarily...... If Igbos were sensible, they should have pushed an Igbo candidate to the presidency who also has dreams of establishing Biafra behind his mind. The Igbos of today are not exactly the competitive enthusiastic intellects of the earlier times, people like Achebe will be turning in their graves at the empty threats, sycophancy and cowardice in the igbo nation these days.....

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Coldfeet:
A word is enough for the wise!
Jonathan must continue for this country to survive!

I stand for peace and democracy
I stand with Jonathan till 2019...
jonathan is going to loose and nothing will happen.. Highest there will be unrest in the south south(only in bayelsa state) for two days. Then normalcy will return after the two days of protest in Niger/delta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by onyenro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
If buhari wins, he will spend most of his tenure trying to 'catch' thieves... at the end of the day.... nothing will be done. It's a race he can't finish.... so the next topic should be WHEN GEJ WINS..... There is need for continuty. I was in onisha some years ago...2012.. the road was pitiable... but today the roads are fixed with deep concrete drainage. Same with lokoja Abuja road which used to be a death trap.... a miscalculated overtake... u are in the other part of enormity, is it the pampegua - zaria -Jo's road with so many pot holes? Binin Auchi roads, Lagos - Shagamu - ibadan under construction, haba for the opponents.... I'd say travel and see..... These were roads obj turned a blind eye to. On the loan issue, gej keep collecting the loans.... After we will renegotiate the payment terms... money is an asset meant to be spent not stored.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by nwaanambra1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

Why do u think they wrote the article if he can't win??

Bros there's a 60% chance Buhari is ur next president, take it or..........

its 73.8% chance.

JONA KNOWS HE GOING OUT - HE IS NOW NEGOTIATING AN EXIT STRATEGY HENCE THE INVITATION OF ABDULSALAM, DANJUMA AND OTHER LEADERS TO SIGN AN ASSURANCE THAT BUHARI WILL NOT PROBE HIS LEADERSHIP WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT!

WE ARE TIRED OF GEJ'S RETROGRESSIVE TRANSFORMATION - WE DESIRE POSITIVE AND FORWARD ORIENTATED CHANGE AND THAT'S WHAT WE WILL ALL HAVE COME MARCH 28+.

MY JOY IS THE FACT THAT THIS POSITIVE CHANGE WHICH WILL BE PILOTED BY GENERAL NWANNEMADU BUHARI WILL POSITIVELY TOUCH THE LIFE OF EVERY NIGERIAN BOTH HOME AND ABROAD NO MATTER YOUR PARTY AFFILIATION!

THE NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA WILL FEEL THE JOY AND RESPECT ACCORDED TO CITIZENS OF A RESPECTED NATION!

2WEEKS TO GO AND THE PAST WILL BE HISTORY! ITS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY RIDE BUT THE RESULT WILL BE WORTH THE EFFORT!

GOD BLESS US ALL! cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD BUHARI WOULD SOON BE JAILED FOR POST ELECTION VIOLENCE HE WATCHED AS HIS SUPPORTERS MAIMED AND KILLED YOUTH CORPERS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN 2011 AND HE DID NOT CALL THEM TO ORDER.

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a tyrant a terrorist and a deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is ,a pedophile, drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI" Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal ".

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Your desperation is quite palpable.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dammieight(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
P0litics is bullshit! Like if y0u agree,if u disagree reply me.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Coldfeet(f): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jonathan is going to loose and nothing will happen.. Highest there will be unrest in the south south(only in bayelsa state) for two days. Then normalcy will return after the two days of protest in Niger/delta
Only in bayelsa right? Hahahhaa! Keep dreaming cuz its only in your dreams will buharia emerge winner come march 28th! No gain saying much.

Jonathans continuity is already
SIGNED
SEALED waiting for march 28 to be
DELIVERED cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by godaniel(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

U folks think Buhari has the provisions to unilaterally throw people into jail.

God will keep us alive!
may i ask u why is it dt over d years EFCC and ICPC has succeded in sending many corrupt bank officials, organisation official to jail
can u mention any ex governor or politician they av succeeded in sending to jail
They all av back ups and what stronger back up could dr be dan d man who says stealing is not corruption
CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Ndlistic post=31507905][/quote]

eliminate boko haram and the niger delta militant
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by M4gunners: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Story! He will WIN it and you will live to witness it, LIVE. Heaven will not fall. You can either endure him as we have endured GEJ for the past 5 or so years, or you RELOCATE. Afterall, EFCC has returned FFK's passport, do you think that is a co-incident? The bobo don effect Plan-B of fleeing the country after GMB wins this coming election.
I know you just want ur follow brainwashed as ur leader use to call you guys klick like for you, if not you know Buhari is not going close to Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by toyoutoyou: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
And history will repeat itself one more time because,there will be a great destruction of this set of of useless tribe by the federal government once again.
zendy:
Niger delta militant leaders like Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and Boy loaf have already declared that if Buhari wins,they will not allow one drop of oil to leave the Niger Delta. If Buhari is elected,they will shut down all oil and gas installations. As this throws the Nigerian economy in free fall,Buhari will do what all ex military men do,reply with brute military force. This will lead to all out war in the Niger Delta and is bound to draw in Igbo separatist groups like the 'Biafran Zionist federation',MASSOB and IPOB into that war as they share the same ideology of removing northern domination. With Buhari facing Boko Haram onslaught from the north and a combined SS/SE rebellion from the south and no oil money to fund the military,Nigeria will dissolve in a bloody civil war.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Coldfeet:
Only in bayelsa right? Hahahhaa! Keep dreaming cuz its only in your dreams will buharia emerge winner come march 28th! No gain saying much.

Jonathans continuity is already
SIGNED
SEALED waiting for march 28 to be
DELIVERED cool
ok... Please pick up arms if buhari wins the election and watch how Nigeria soldiers will shoot you. Be warned
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by anselchris(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
I go buy iphone8 4 all Nldrs.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by nellyjohn: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari will only win in his widest dream. Anyway, it's not a crime to dream so, he should keep dreaming
As long as am concerned, Buhari is a failure. He has failed three consecutive times and this one won't be an exception. He is only getting more popular for his greatest downfall before he finally joins his ancestors.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Coldfeet(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ok... Please pick up arms if buhari wins the election and watch how Nigeria soldiers will shoot you. Be warned
I am the NIGERIAN ARMY cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi’s Group Mocks Atiku, Calls Him A "Seventh Time Aspirant" / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.