Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (20765 Views)

The Ghost Of The 1st Coup Still Haunts Nigeria After 50 Years - By Max Siollun / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by otemanuduno: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
All of you should forget about this GEJ and Buhari wahala and come and vote for me! I will combine GEJ's and Buhari's ways together and share everything 50- 50 and we will live happily ever after here in Nigeria!

It will be worst because GEJ's way = corruption and
Buhari's way = +ve Change

Don't you know, Corruption corrupts positive change?
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by WisdomFlakes: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
M4gunners:
I know you just want ur follow brainwashed as ur leader use to call you guys klick like for you, if not you know Buhari is not going close to Aso Rock.

Story for the gods. I repeat that heaven will not fall if and when the majority of Nigerians across ethnic divide elect Buhari and reject GEJ at the polls come March 28th.

Besides, it will be a positive development for our democracy coz for the first time power will change hands from a ruling party to another.

And if Buhari also under-performs, in 4 years his a$$ would be a goner. That is how it is meant to be. Not trying to blackmail the country into voting for a non-performer on sentimental basis.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by M4gunners: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Story for the gods. I repeat that heaven will not fall if and when the majority of Nigerians across ethnic divide elect Buhari and reject GEJ at the polls come March 28th.

Besides, it will be a positive development for our democracy coz for the first time power will change hands from a ruling party to another.

And if Buhari also under-performs, in 4 years his a$$ would be a goner. That is how it is meant to be. Not trying to blackmail the country into voting for a non-performer on sentimental basis.
Just remember this day when it starts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
otemanuduno:

Hmm okay but still vote for me!
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

Wake up and smell the coffee!
lols
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
otemanuduno:

Hmm okay but still vote for me! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by DesChyko: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

..neither are Nigerians at large. At best you and your ilk [sic.]

English Language is not our mother tongue. Hence, we must use with caution so that we do not contradict ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dein77(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
godaniel:

may i ask u why is it dt over d years EFCC and ICPC has succeded in sending many corrupt bank officials, organisation official to jail
can u mention any ex governor or politician they av succeeded in sending to jail
They all av back ups and what stronger back up could dr be dan d man who says stealing is not corruption
CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Dan, and you want to put that blame on the President? Is he the chairman of those bodies?

I tire for una, abeg! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by SpencerLewis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari winning the presidency is a day light Dream, which can never happen in reality grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Ur comment is too childish. My friend u've only one miserable vote to cast and may be to ur clueless one. U can't sit in front of ur electronic device and be making useless statement like what u just typed. The days of PDP insulting us that they will rule for 60yrs or more are over with our PVC and card reader. Let Nigerian decide u rule them and not u with ur one miserable vote.
The beauty of democracy is choice. If Nigerians want Buhari, there is nothing u can do, unless u want to do the needful (suicide). Tufiakwa!
If GMB won and tow the same pattern like GEJ and others b/4 him, we will wait for another 4 yrs and vote him out and may be vote any other party including PDP. That is democracy 4 u. If smaller African countries like Ghana, Senegal, Benin rep etc can get it right, why not Nigeria.
We hail USA, UK, Germany etc for their greatness and wants to be using them as example, but cannot copy all the good things abt them. we only refer to them when it suits us and when not we claimed we are nascent democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by SpencerLewis(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:
Buhari can NEVER rule this nation again.

GEJ till 2019!
Another Yaba left on the loose just like Temitemi1 two steps above him on this thread. That decision is for the electorates and not u or any other TANoid to decide. Just cast ur one miserable vote and wait for the outcome.
NOMSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by sonofspada(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sonofspada: seriously, if Buhari wins change we will see.. shocked.. but gej till after 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by SpencerLewis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
drtwist:
Space booked. Don't forget if buhari win he will has Biafran to contend with cos the east are already preparing for life without nigeria so not just militant.
Shut up. Which Biafrans? Stop day dreaming my fellow Igbo brother. We'll support him 100% whole waaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:
Buhari can NEVER rule this nation again.

GEJ till 2019!
Sidon there, whether you ll force d Nw, Sw, Ne, and orhers 2 vote 4 gej ni? Wake up from ur cluelessness jona is a goner abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dein77(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Sidon there, whether you ll force d Nw, Sw, Ne, and orhers 2 vote 4 gej ni? Wake up from ur cluelessness jona is a goner abeg.

Forget social media popularity. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dein77(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Another Yaba left on the loose just like Temitemi1 two steps above him on this thread. That decision is for the electorates and not u or any other TANoid to decide. Just cast ur one miserable vote and wait for the outcome.
NOMSENSE.

U talked like an average broom waver!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Idrismusty97(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Although Buhari has said very little about the Niger Delta during his election campaign, the militants have reason for discomfort if Buhari becomes president. Militant leaders have become very rich from government patronage and contracts. Many ex-militants have been awarded security contracts to guard the oil installations they once protested against and attacked. Buhari – a man with a reputation for austerity and a no-nonsense approach to hard graft – is not the type of person to pay people money to not be violent.
Words on marble.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by bondingman: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari will never win an election in Nigeria, except d election entails only northern Nigeria then he can.
Back to d question, what if?
Its simple,
reversing the development in d rail sector by cancelling contracts etc (due to kwaruption)
Niger delta militants ressurects n coupled with d drop in oil prices austerity measures sets in;
civil servants are relieved of their jobs
a push to implement sharia nationwide; at worst in all northern states
Tinubu bc richer
meanwhile sensitive positions like minister of finance n Petroleum given to Fulani's who no nothing about it
a move In legislature to review allocation to south-south states.
Threat of seccession becomes real and military takes over due to civil disturbances and we are back to d basics!
The trend wouldn't b too far from this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by ejiro2130(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

Come to the creeks!

Will I meet you there??
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by ozibozibo: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Story! He will WIN it and you will live to witness it, LIVE. Heaven will not fall. You can either endure him as we have endured GEJ for the past 5 or so years, or you RELOCATE. Afterall, EFCC has returned FFK's passport, do you think that is a co-incident? The bobo don effect Plan-B of fleeing the country after GMB wins this coming election.
Buhari is simply unelectable!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by godaniel(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

Dan, and you want to put that blame on the President? Is he the chairman of those bodies?

I tire for una, abeg! !!
dnt pretend as if u are not a Nigerian
once jona tells EFCC or ICPC to leave dem what can they do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by corozy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
My able General is winning the election weda u Tanoids like it or Not.....#Change........Oga u take it or u leave it.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dein77(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

Will I meet you there??

Happily. At Pennington River, BY.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by nortcentrallord(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Very objective and intelligent thread meant to be understood only by those who reason above average. From comments above and below, we 'll sieve out the wise. I just hope a handful of apc supporters 'll make that list.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by MrEverest(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
zendy:
Niger delta militant leaders like Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and Boy loaf have already declared that if Buhari wins,they will not allow one drop of oil to leave the Niger Delta. If Buhari is elected,they will shut down all oil and gas installations. As this throws the Nigerian economy in free fall,Buhari will do what all ex military men do,reply with brute military force. This will lead to all out war in the Niger Delta and is bound to draw in Igbo separatist groups like the 'Biafran Zionist federation',MASSOB and IPOB into that war as they share the same ideology of removing northern domination. With Buhari facing Boko Haram onslaught from the north and a combined SS/SE rebellion from the south and no oil money to fund the military,Nigeria will dissolve in a bloody civil war.
Gbamest gbosa for you! You just hit the nail on the head!!! This is what I keep telling people who can not see beyond their noses. A win for Buhari will see a cataclysmic dissolution of Nigeria!! If you like kill shekau & his foot soldiers but so far north remains Islam & poverty remains widespread, terror & religious violence will never end, I am not a preacher of doom but just being realistic!!! Conversly, a defeat for president Jonathan, with all the sabotage, harassment & intimidation while he was on seat, anti Nigeria sentiment will grow so much in the S.south that any charismatic & influential personality from there would attempt to lead them away from Nigeria. I don't see Nigeria military fighting both an Islamic ideological war in the north & a rebel movement in the Niger-delta. GEJ TILL 2019 IS FOR THE SURVIVAL OF NIGERIA!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by nortcentrallord(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

U folks think Buhari has the provisions to unilaterally throw people into jail.

God will keep us alive!

Don't bother your head my brother. Nature is against buhari. He won't smell Aso rock again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin
dein77:

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by nortcentrallord(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

What do you expect bro, cleaners are always furious in all walks of life because of inferiority complex. Abeg, I need one of them broom waiving fellas to come and empty my trash can while I relax under this unbrella jor.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Change2015(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
bellychiz:
As much I would want Buhari to win the election, I don't see that happening

If you were more politically aware, you would see all the signs of a government that knows victory in a free election is almost impossible. And for the se and SS regions where the most massive vote fraud was perpetrated in Jonathans favour in 2011, the inec card readers have come to ruin such a ploy forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/2190727/why-presidency-pdp-fighting-use#31519028

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Change2015:

If you were more politically aware, you would see all the signs of a government that knows victory in a free election is almost impossible. And for the se and SS regions where the most massive vote fraud was perpetrated in Jonathans favour in 2011, the inec card readers have come to ruin such a ploy forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/2190727/why-presidency-pdp-fighting-use#31519028

#change
#GMB
#APC

Ok
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Change2015(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrEverest:
Gbamest gbosa for you! You just hit the nail on the head!!! This is what I keep telling people who can not see beyond their noses. A win for Buhari will see a cataclysmic dissolution of Nigeria!! If you like kill shekau & his foot soldiers but so far north remains Islam & poverty remains widespread, terror & religious violence will never end, I am not a preacher of doom but just being realistic!!! Conversly, a defeat for president Jonathan, with all the sabotage, harassment & intimidation while he was on seat, anti Nigeria sentiment will grow so much in the S.south that any charismatic & influential personality from there would attempt to lead them away from Nigeria. I don't see Nigeria military fighting both an Islamic ideological war in the north & a rebel movement in the Niger-delta. GEJ TILL 2019 IS FOR THE SURVIVAL OF NIGERIA!!!

It is amusing how you peddle fear to support the cause of Jonathan. Mark my words, any existential threat to the unity and territorial integrity of Nigeria under Buhari /APC will be firmly put down. The years of weakness and bribing all and sundry will be over. Why will there be religious violence? When most of the Christians outside the south East are welcoming Buhari? All this hot air will dissipate into nothing because we will have a popularly elected government in office and the pdp and it's supporters will have no choice but to accept that the 'people' have spoken. Jonathan, and his wife will be quickly forgotten.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by teufelein(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=13pt]am unperturbed because i know for sure, 100%, there'll be no election..[/size]
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD BUHARI WOULD SOON BE JAILED FOR POST ELECTION VIOLENCE HE WATCHED AS HIS SUPPORTERS MAIMED AND KILLED YOUTH CORPERS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN 2011 AND HE DID NOT CALL THEM TO ORDER.

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a tyrant a terrorist and a deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is ,a pedophile, drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI" Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal ".

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Stop spamming we've thread.. You created an account to make it look like you are a Muslim. Gosh how pathetic can someone behave just cos of election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.