Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? (3710 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2015
I bought some pants and bra for my sister yesterday. The little girl is our last born and she is in school of nursing. i saw some beautiful and sexy bra/pants yesterday and i bought them for both my wife and my sister. Since yesterday, my wife has been complaining. Abusing me of buying those things for my sister. please nairalanders, anything wrong in what i did?
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2015
anything wrong in what i did auntie babyosisi ?
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Tosyne2much
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by jimohibrahim(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2015
keep commenting on your post till you're tired.. lol i can see its even trending.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by MizMyColi(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2015
No tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by KanwuliaJara: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Only if your intentions are dishonorable. kiss
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Nothing wrong with it but next time give her the money to buy them herself.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by DaGC(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Crime? No.
No one is arresting you for buying her undies tongue

But, I think giving her the money would have been preferable, less awkward and kinda morally right.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Personally, I see nothing wrong in that but it would have been better if you gave her the money

I mean who the hell crucify a brother for buying underwears for his sister?
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by EzePromoe: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What kind of dishonorable intention will he have towards his sibling.

@OP, your wife has activated her nagging mood. Just give her the chance to talk, when she gets tired she knows where to get panadol undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Why is your wife complaining, anytime my husband's younger broda is coming to ph or village, he'll buy pants, bra you just name them for every woman in the family including his mother. I don't see anything wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
She's too old for you to buy her such stuff
How do you even know her bra size? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Everything is wrong with it.
Why buy you sister panties grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by SAMBARRY: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
If you intend to have sex with her you can buy it for her and make sure you buy shaving cream and a sachet of aphrodisiac.

You no see gown buy, shoe , necklace, wristwatch, hand bag, jeans or phone na pant and bra. Kontinu lusting after your sister. One day monkey go go market e no go come out again. Be orchestrating how you will have sex with her
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Does not sound OK !

You describing the undies as "sexy" sef is lipsrsealed

There are other things one can buy his/her grown siblings ie dresses,handbags,shoes,holiday voucher.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by njuwo(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
tolu4you:
I bought some pants and bra for my sister yesterday. The little girl is our last born and she is in school of nursing. i saw some beautiful and sexy bra/pants yesterday and i bought them for both my wife and my sister. Since yesterday, my wife has been complaining. Abusing me of buying those things for my sister. please nairalanders, anything wrong in what i did?
Your wife is just jealous that your sister's own is beautiful than her own. Typical in women species.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by seedorfg(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Maybe your sister is sexier than her...so she's jealous,typical of a woman.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by bennyrazz: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
tolu4you:
everything is wrong in what you did. You can buy sexy beautiful underwears for your wife but when you begin to buy the same sexy beautiful undies for your sister, it raises some eyebrows and sparks jealousy. Women are very jealous of what each other put on and when you wife knows she's wearing the same undies as your sister she begins to feel uncomfortable. And apart from that, women are very quick to read meanings to things cuz the mind travels faster than the legs, so apologise to your wife and next time, give your sister money to buy her own stuff

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nnetriplet: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
There is really nothing wrong wt buying those things for ur sis, the mere fact that u even bought undies for your kid sis shows u re a caring person by nature which is good...but it could hv been better, if you bought the undies first for your wifey then gv her the money to get "something" for "sistah" but emphasise that u could prefer something like undies and ehmmm if possible the same brand as hers...shikena! Na wt sense and diplomacy dem dey take follow some women.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
tolu4you:
anything wrong in what i did auntie babyosisi ?

It is quite odd I admit
I presume you know your wife's bra size,do you know your sister's ?
It is a strange gift to give a sister especially when you describe it as sexy.that's not a term for a brother to use when talking about his own sister even with regards to gifts.
There are better gifts for a sister.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
i understand better now... everybody in the family buy things for her coz she is our last pikin. she is the only student we have.
babyosisi:

It is quite odd I admit
I presume you know your wife's bra size,do you know your sister's ?
It is a strange gift to give a sister especially when you describe it as sexy.
I know it coz my wife has bought all these more than three times for my sister in my presence.

njuwo:
Your wife is just jealous that your sister's own is beautiful than her own. Typical in women species.
My wife own is more beautiful.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why not give her the money to buy them herself?
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
your comment dey make me laugh.
dishonorable indeed....
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Amuga(f): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
How did you know the size of her bra?
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by njuwo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
tolu4you:
i understand better now... everybody in the family buy things for her coz she is our last pikin. she is the only student we have.

I know it coz my wife has bought all these more than three times for my sister in my presence.

My wife own is more beautiful.
Picture or i don't believe.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tiredface: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
I BELIEVE YOU DON'T MEAN ANY HARM BUT IT'S VERY UNUSUAL TO SAY THE LEAST. OUR LAST BORN IS ALSO A GIRL, ALTHOUGH 15, I'VE BOUGHT EVERYTHING FOR HER EXCEPT THINGS LIKE THAT. WHAT I DID WAS OPEN A JOINT ACCOUNT WITH HER AND MAKE SURE SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF LITTLE THINGS LIKE THAT HERSELF.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
Picture or i don't believe.
google it....... keywords: tonto dike
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by tolu4you: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amuga:
How did you know the size of her bra?

I know it coz my wife has bought all these more than three times for
my sister in my presence.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by njuwo(m): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2015
tolu4you:

google it....... keywords: tonto dike
So Tonto Dike is that your sister, prepare her, i am coming for her hand in marriage immediately.
Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2015
Since she's now in University, she's no longer a little girl. She's still your sister and you can buy her things/look after her, of course, but when it comes to items like that, give her the money to buy them herself.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? by talk2bity: 11:08am On May 04, 2017
How did u know her size of bra/pant she wears.

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! / How I And My Wife Started (our Humble Beginning) / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman In Lagos(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.