Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Fill Online Dpr Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fill Online Dpr Form (6182 Views)

Dpr Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fill Online Dpr Form by busarium(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2006
hi,
  i need help concerning the online dpr application. can anybody tell me what to do when i get to the dpr website because i can't find where the online form is located. i will be glad if anybody that have filled the online form can be of help. i mean what should i click on the website to get to where the application form is?
Re: How To Fill Online Dpr Form by rolexyG(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2006
[color=Black][/color]
Hi. It's not difficult to fill. When u get 2 their website www.dprnigeria.com just click on a lemon rectangular box close to the top then a new page will be displayed for you to fill the form and then submit. cheesy
Re: How To Fill Online Dpr Form by rolexyG(f): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2006
Can u believe that I was not able to submit my form on their website. Pls I want to know if anyone has been able to do so. Maybe I'll go to Lagos and submit the hard copy if I try again and I'm not successful.
Re: How To Fill Online Dpr Form by neduson(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2006
pls does any one know the job reference my management trainee in the dpr vacancy
Re: How To Fill Online Dpr Form by pointoff15: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2006
hi there, i have tried forever to fill d dpr form to no avail,always gettin this reply of an internal server error, pls is it from phillips consultin or somethin.
Re: How To Fill Online Dpr Form by afamlaw: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Top And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria / JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.