Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed (49984 Views)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by DukeNija(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Let the woman open up and tell you what she might have suffered in the man's hands.

I never said, what she is right. but things don't just happen

If you can justify what that woman did to her husband, burning him, and his privates, then you my friend are a heartless and wicked person.
She is not the most hurt or wronged wife in her village or even her compound. If every Wife who has been hurt or wronged go this same way, 60% of Nigerian husbands will be in intensive unit of all general hospitals in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by stonecoldcafe: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
DukeNija:

If you can justify what that woman did to her husband, burning him, and his privates, then you my friend are a heartless and wicked person.
. thank you sir.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. some of us have poor anger management.

Let's try to work on it.
poor anger management is one of the deadly sins.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by zubby29(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
my dear fellow men,d day u marry d wrong woman u may not b lucky enuf to tell d story,wen u marry a good wife u become alive again,everyday will b christmas for u,i am talkin from a personal experience

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Honestly at first glance, I thought that they were both pictures of the husband Before and After!

Nobody, Absolutely Nobody deserves to be set afire while alive. No one should take laws into their own hands. Comon, we are all human!
. She was wrong to tale the law into her hands,yes , agreed.

but dear, something prompted her to do so biko.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by DukeNija(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. thank you sir.
Pls dont thank me, get help.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by samdon12(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
Though what she did is very appalling, but the blame shouldn't be one sided. who knows what she has suffered in the hands of her husband and MIL.
hell hath no fury than the wrath of a woman scorned.
I wish the man speedy recovery sha. though some men deserves this kind of treatment.
i just feel like saying you are a fool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by DukeNija(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

but dear, something prompted her to do so biko

O JESUS. SMH
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
samdon12:
. it takes a fool to know a fool. smiley
samdon12:
. it takes a fool to know a fool.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by DukeNija(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
samdon12:

I swear bro that chic is not normal. Any man that ends up with her is on a suicide mission. She is carrying the hate meant for all the women in her district.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by zaxinorepb(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2015
i tink d woman does nt knw d importance of wat she set abaze grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
DukeNija:

She is not the most hurt or wronged wife in her village or even her compound. If every Wife who has been hurt or wronged go this same way, 60% of Nigerian husbands will be in intensive unit of all general hospitals in Nigeria.
. The new ones going into marriage will be careful not to push there wives to the wall.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by patostation(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
From the story, it seems to me that the woman is not happy that her husband has not been making enough love to her. And there is this saying that you should fear a woman scorned.

Since she is in desperate need for a child and the husband is not giving it to her, she then saw no use of the 'yeye' husband. Women wey dey search for pickin no dey easy o! I pity the man sha.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by stonecoldcafe: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

You need to zip it cherie! You are sounding dumber by the minute.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
DukeNija:

I swear bro that chic is not normal. Any man that ends up with her is on a suicide mission. She is carrying the hate meant for all the women in her district.
. Sweet, My would be husband is blessed beyond measures.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by elopee3000(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
Though what she did is very appalling, but the blame shouldn't be one sided. who knows what she has suffered in the hands of her husband and MIL.
I wish the man speedy recovery sha. though some men deserves this kind of treatment.
I hope ur brothers wife will do this to ur brother let's see how u will react angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Dragonking: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

My friend sharraaappp there...it is comments like this that gets me pissed off...if it was the man that did this to the woman you will never say that the blame shouldn't be one sided, now that it is the woman you are here spewing trash...Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

. smiley
stonecoldcafe:

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by SAMBARRY: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao. I am trying so hard to be liberal. But the woman no try at all.
abi na

lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by samdon12(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Let the woman open up and tell you what she might have suffered in the man's hands.

I never said, what she is right. but things don't just happen
of all the comments, yours is the most Callous. You are even worst than that woman. your heart is dirty and mean

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Dragonking: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
elopee3000:
I hope ur brothers wife will do this to ur brother let's see how u will react angry angry

Exactly...she is very senseless for that post...when it happens to her brother let her open here dirty mouth and talk trash like this..
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Dragonking:

My friend sharraaappp there...it is comments like this that gets me pissed off...if it was the man that did this to the woman you will never say that the blame shouldn't be one sided, now that it is the woman you are here spewing trash...Nonsense!!!!
. I will still see it from the this same angle.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Dragonking: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
. I will still see it from the this same angle.

Bloody liar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

Yes, unnatural anger and lack of self control.
Let's be true to each other.
That was sheer wickedness please!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Austin234(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Here is another like of the wicked woman. What on earth cud a man do to a woman to deserve dis wicked and witchcraft act.
Adaobi2, dis woman must be ur kind. Who knows how many men u have treated in dis manner

Adaobi12:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Dragonking: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao. I am trying so hard to be liberal. But the woman no try at all.

Can you compare any of these pictures to that of this man? see as they hung his dicck out to dry like cray fish.. The man is as good as dead only that he is still living...
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by freeDR(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2015
plumule:
Is dia anytin that qualify dis "woman" to be a woman- wit tatoos on his hand, mens polo and unplaited hair. Women folk are endangered specie from the look of dis woman.
Guy! Tattoo bawo? Nawa for your brain o.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2015
OK, every one is calling me names, let's take for instance this cheats on her, in the long run infects her with a deadly disease, she dies before time, the man is right abi?
He might seem nonchalant to there predicament and this woman suffers in the hands of MIL. the man is also right.
Like I said, if you have not been there directly or indirectly, you won't understand .
A times it takes the grace of God to keep us away from treating people the same way they treat us.

What she did is bad, wicked and cruel.
But she didn't just wake up one morning and decide to set the man ablaze.No!!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by GentleToks(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

Excuse me!!! Would u shut that mouth of yours and keep your repulsive abuse rhetoric to yourself; it's overused already. Jeez!!! I knew it, I knew that a lady will come here to say that we don't know what she has been through........... Pls, just condemn the act for what it is and move on.

If the wife happens to be the victim here, you and your likes would have descended on that husband without thinking about "if the husband is being or has been abused by his wife". You and your likes would have killed him here before the case gets to court but cos the husband was a victim this time around, the almighty ABUSE card suddenly comes to into existence; about to be played or being played.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Yes, unnatural anger and lack of self control.
Let's be true to each other.
That was sheer wickedness please!
. yes its sheer wickedness.
If only this woman will open up and tell the world what sheust have been passing through in her marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.