Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (50038 Views)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
A lady identified as Chisom has inflicted injuries on her sister because of Indomie.Initially I doubted the story until one of the persons who live with them confirmed the story.Below is what Prince who shared the photos wrote...

'Look at what sister did to her sister just because of ordinary indomi noodles, what a wicked world, Chisom I pray for your quick recovery . the wicked one shall not go unpunish Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-what-heartless-nigerian-lady-did-to.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by kafulka(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is more to this story

In such situations there are always a silent war btw the parties involved

In the first picture, women cry for not just the pains but bcs she will no longer be admired as a beautiful woman
. grin grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
angry angry

Hunger in the land. This is horrible!!
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
see evil, dat her sister must be ugly dat is y she concentrated on the face to redesign it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
shut up, which hunger? wicked ipob.

Something is definitely wrong with you. Idiat

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fvck !
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
I smell something fishy herem.
you can deal with someone to this extent cuz of noodles.

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhdeuce:

Something is definitely wrong with you. Idiat
mynd44 and seun, Rule 2 violated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
I know their monikers here on Nairaland. They are part of the posh and independent ladies on the romance session. I hail all online independent and posh ladies.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

After you insulted me, you are crying rule2. Something is definitely wrong with you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Indomie Generation indeed grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Amuocha: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
APC government sef

3 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
shut up, which hunger? wicked ipob.
y attacking him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
pandv:
I know their monikers here on Nairaland. They are part of the posh and independent ladies on the romance session. I hail all online independent and posh ladies.
like funmisti...who slap me

Aaaaaaaaargh!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Harry00(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
tell us what happend
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm yam legs are very wicked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Fadomero(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
say cos of dick not indomie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is it the normal "indomie or tibi tibi one...

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This people sef angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I keep saying it.... Igbo women are the most wicked and heartless in Nigeria....am Igbo...bt I will never marry an Igbo lady....so heartless....I have encountered many of them
I'm not an Igbo, but I don't think it's true. Maybe you are just unfortunate to have had dealings with the hot tempered and shameless ones

12 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint1: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Truly non of you guys above understands what's behind the story...
After chukwudi nearly ripped her sister's genitals out because of "Hungry Man" size indomie, she had the guts to go and eat it without her permission.

Wetin dey sweet na him dey kill pass
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
indomie is just the straw that broke the camel's back

11 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by backnbeta(f): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Forget that indomie gist abeg...I won't be surprised if they fought over husband or boyfriend. Indomie ko, indothem ni

3 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

Are you a zombie?

BTW, I can't find your insult on that NLander (Buhdeuce)
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Prudent200: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I keep saying it.... Igbo women are the most wicked and heartless in Nigeria....am Igbo...bt I will never marry an Igbo lady....so heartless....I have encountered many of them
which tribe will you now marry
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
There has to be more to this, indomie ke?

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by LazyGold(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Igbo women are the definition of Devil in women form. Imagine what this kind of Lady will do to her husband ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.