Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? (46240 Views)

Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by legendsilver(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
I cannot believe a son that sucked the breast of his mother will publicly insult her just to gain political points.

QUESTION;

Is fayose right to speak of his mum pampers publicly?
Can you do same for the sake of #Election?

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by tobiit(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
Never...I can not deny my old age parent because of Politics. Shame on IFAYOSE. We the people of Ekiti reject Fayose show of shame.

238 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by AmucheJane(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by yuncka: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Beautiful woman.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by reborn1: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose is a fool.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by kestolove95(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmn...so dix woman dey rock pampers? grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by anonimi: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
reborn1:
Fayose is a fool.

And you are a GREATER fool.
Simplicita.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2015
What Fayose doesn't understand is that the more he says it,the more the elderly fellows stand for Buhari,because they see it as Fayose insulting them indirectly and the more the young folks support Buhari because they all know they'll be 72 some day ,he's only damaging his party with his hands,age doesn't define intelligence,Fayose is a middle aged man,i'm in my mid 20's and I can't even say this bullshit he's saying

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
No doubt his mama will curse him for shaming her in public just becos of politics.
I don't see fayose outliving the General.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by danot1030: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
yuncka:
Beautiful woman.
yes she's beautiful but according to Fayose she stinks due to uncontrollable wees and poos.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by danot1030: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2015
anonimi:

Simplicita.
take it easy, your support for a personality of Fayose only exposed how deranged you have become.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by anonimi: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2015
danot1030:
take it easy, your support for a personality of Fayose only exposed how deranged you have become.

How have I supported him from the post you quoted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by phlemzy: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose using his mum to fly kite because of a clueless PhD holder. He will be prayed for after now.

28 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2015
I watched with pity during the PDP governors' retreat in Lagos when Fayose was castigating people in their 70's because of Buhari. One of the people that laughed was Jonah Jang of Plateau State who is 71. Martins Elechi is around the same age. They are all PDP governors. Buhari is not more than 2-3 years older than them.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by Greatfuture: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2015
mama Fayose sorry,your son ridiculed you,because of your age. EKITI will budget money for your pampers.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by solid3(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose is a stewfid gwomna.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by hazyfm1: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=18pt]A WASTE OF 9 PAINFUL MONTHS[/size]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2015
The guy na bastard, nothing else. Waste of spermatozoa

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by reborn1: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
anonimi:

Simplicita.

But your senile father is a goat and a cursed fool. Very cool cool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by adahgold(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
People self,its a joke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by dridowu: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Just because Fayose want Buhari out by all means, he finally resort to making his own mother a public scape goat.
Shame on Fayose
#ihavedecided
#SaiBuhari15
#ChangeIsInevitable

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by olamieseun(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose is the most useless man have ever see in my life..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by kokoA(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2015
I think his mom has a medical condition for her to using pampers at 70.. My grandma in her 80s could still sweep her compound, bath grandchildren, prepare local meals, etc.. I know men who still knack women belle steady at 70 plus.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by Gegz(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose, ko de ni da fun e. Iya e lo bu niitori jonah? Ah, ko de ni da fun e. Keep d likes comin in for dose who wanna live past 70 and respect deir mum to d moon and back.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by yommyphresh(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=20pt]hoeloreeboorookoo ma ni werey yen![/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by Skako(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Hw many pampers she don use?

Fayose please tell nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015
He's a deranged being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Don't mind the mad man. He will say anything just to convince people not to vote for Buhari, cos he knows where his a$$ is headed when the General wins. Fayose is right now like a drowning man...He will reach for anything to save his life, even if it means lying on his BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY MOTHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by GEJman: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I watched with pity during the PDP governors' retreat in Lagos was castigating people in their 70's because of Buhari. One of the people that laughed was Jonah Jang of Plateau State who is 71. Martins Elechi is around the same age. They are all PDP governors. Buhari is not more than 2-3 years older than them.

you just shot yourself....if you compare Buhari's age with Jonah Jang and Martinn Elechi and knowing fully well that both were massive failure, does it mean Buhari sef will be a massive and gigantic failure as well?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by mickeymimi: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2015
even if his mum has a medical condition that requires her to wear pampers / nappies e.g bladder problem, must he expose her to the public just cos of Buhari. omo ale jati jati.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by fkaz(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose is a good example of what yoruba call OMOALE

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2015
legendsilver:
I cannot believe a son that sucked the breast of his mother will publicly insult her just to gain political points.

QUESTION;

Is fayose right to speak of his mum pampers publicly?
Can you do same for the sake of #Election?

this is what happens when u speak without control

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Issues Press Statement / Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.