Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. (712 Views)

IPOB Members Set IPOB Journalist Up In Rivers State,Brutally Attack Him(pics) / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by truenorth: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
A source from the camp of the APC Vice presidential candidate has revealed to NigerianEye that Professor Osinbajo would not be visiting Ekiti today as planned.

The source accused the Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose of the PDP of planning to disrupt its (APC's) Road Show in Ekiti on Wednesday, March 11th 2015, using PDP thugs decked in APC T-Shirts to infiltrate the rally and instigate violence.

The APC had earlier got wind of the proposed distruptions, however, when they learn of the Involvement of the Nigerian Police and a possible attack on the Vice Presidential Candidate, the road show was cancelled.

The APC Leadership is concerned that its followers may be injured should they go ahead with the road show

Ayo Fayose is currently in the eye of the storm over an Audio recording about plans to rig the Governorhip elections in Ekiti which he won.

In a separate development,

Yesterday, a guber candidate of the All Progressives Alliance in Abia State, Alex Otti and his team of supporters were brutally attacked by thugs wielding machetes and guns at Ndioru village, Ikwuano LGA. Otti posted this on his facebook page;

"Good Morning Ndi Abia, Good Morning Nigeria.

I and my supporters were attacked by some sponsored thugs at the venue of our town hall meeting at Ndioru Village in Ikwuano LGA
It was a gory sight as the thugs armed with guns, machetes and stones descended on my supporters.
Some of my supporters were injured while some cars in my convoy were damaged.

I then urged my teeming supporters to exercise restraints in the face of continued provocation while I lodged a complaint at the Police Command.

No degree of cowardly attacks will stop the transformation of Abia State which has already commenced.

Ndi Abia, please use your PVC‘s to expel brigandage from the God’s Own State and embrace change which is already in the air."

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/osinbajo-shelves-planned-visit-to-ekiti.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by kestolove95(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg no go o...dia boss sai evritin was fine until u came into. D picture....
Re: Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by steadymind(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2015
I trust Fayose the Cultist, he will do his possible best to use violence to disrupt an Ekiti Rally. may God keep the Peoples VP safe.
Re: Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by Ashleyma77(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Incoming vice president,don't go to that fayose's state.he will do what he knows how to do best.wait till may 29,when u and buhari are sworn in.

$march4buhari
Re: Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by RealJoe24: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
This is just a typical Fayose move... Always looking for ways to sabotage the opposition party's agenda...If only he would channel such energy into creating a better life for the people of Ekiti State, the State would've been a better place by now.
Re: Osinbajo Shelves Planned Visit To Ekiti Over Plans By PDP To Attack Him. by OneNAIJA24: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Will this Fayose guy ever focus on important issues?

(1) (Reply)

Troops Discovers Terrorist Bomb Making Factory In Yobe State / Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Tribute To Nigerian Soldiers killed by Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.