Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? (926 Views)

What Happens To Your Shares After Death? / Want To Sell Your Shares / Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? by angelchi2(f): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2009
Considering the fear investors have nursed in losing their investment in the capital market, the regulatory authority of the Nigeria capital market, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), declared that share certificates be dematerialize on or before December 31, 2008

The shareholders, however, called on the SEC to give investors more time to dematerialize their share certificates due to the bottlenecks often experienced with registrars of companies.

Although that exercise was proponed. SEC, NSE has extended the Deadline for the Dematerialization of Share certificate, but I tell you when that date is announced there would be a mad rush for verification just like "Okada and Helmet" and must stock broking firms will be collecting more money as they have more work to do

However, if you have a friend, cousin, family member or even enemy that kept theirs at homes, please tell them to verify and lodge their shares certificate into CSCS as soon as possible.

[b]For FREE verification & lodgments into CSCS and FREE SMS alert
Please call
Email:
Re: Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? by chinnys(f): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster
please where are you based because am presently in abuja.
I really need to verify mine
reply pls
Re: Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? by MyPrint: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2009
please i have some shares certificates (dangote sugar first bank and spring bank) how do i verify
Re: Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? by angelchi2(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ my print
I sent you a mail
Re: Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? by angelchi2(f): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2009
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tin Pepper Production / Help With Copy Of Federal Tenders Journal Of Mar 24 - Apr 6 2014 CBN-EDC Advert / Payment Online In Dollars With Your Gtbmastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.