Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Meet The Man Who Believes He Will Defeat Buhari, Jonathan At The Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Who Believes He Will Defeat Buhari, Jonathan At The Polls (408 Views)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Believes He Will Defeat Buhari, Jonathan At The Polls by lolaxavier(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Ayeni stated that he would defeat President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to become the nation's leader.

The Presidential candidate of the African Peoples Alliance (APA) Musa Ayeni has said that he will emerge the winner of the upcoming Presidential elections.

Ayeni stated that he would defeat PresidentGoodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress(APC) to become the nation's leader.

Buhari and Jonathan are seen as the major contenders for Nigeria's Presidency.

"I came into the race because God directed me to contest the election. God told me categorically that I will succeed President Goodluck Jonathan and I believe what God says, hence, my resolve to contest the forthcoming presidential election," Ayeni said while speaking to journalists on Monday, March 9.

Ayeni also added that if elected into power he would ensure that Nigeria becomes a better and prosperous nation.

http://www.faitholaniran.com/2015/03/meet-who-believes-he-will-defeat-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: No Firm Evidence APC Is Nigeria’s Face Of “change” / Vote 4 Goodluck / Military Recaptures Madagali, Last Area Held Byboko Haram In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.