Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

(PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States (7176 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / Photos: APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by yinkdj1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
Can this be true? APC- AMALGAMATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS.

So far it has pictorial evidence, *sealed lips* what more can I say

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by yinkdj1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
alaoeri:
So TANoids believe this baseless news coming from earoland camp shocked , how will a honourable house of rep member in Lagos will now contest for Senate in Ogun state? Guess TANoids are naturally silly besides op provide a link to your news & don't forget to tell us the name of the lady from Tinubu's family Yayi got married to.

LMFAO... But you can see pictures... Do those look edited?

3 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by tociano009(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
alaoeri:
So TANoids believe this baseless news coming from earoland camp shocked , how will a honourable house of rep member in Lagos will now contest for Senate in Ogun state? Guess TANoids are naturally silly besides op provide a link to your news & don't forget to tell us the name of the lady from Tinubu's family Yayi got married to.
I can see that you are small boy in politics

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Oladipupo22: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Nonsense report. Yayi is presently representing Alimosho federal constituency in the house of reps and he now want to represent Lagos west senatorial district in which Alimosho is a part of. So, what's the controversy about?

Life is very difficult for the blind really!!!

Controlled:
lies..... grin grin grin. d tin about tinubu is dat he always offers quality....d guy is a FCA.....like amosun....like ambode.. grin ;Dd law of 9jeria allows u to compete anywhere as long as u r 9jerian....is an yiboe man not contesting governor of lagos grin grin grin y double standards. shocked

He's a Fellow and his name isn't listed on the fellows list of the ICAN, you better don't let us start that...and on Amosun, he's been contesting before Tinubu thought about becoming a godfather!!!

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by HzRF(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omo see daylight robbery
Chai
I tot na Osun dense pass so Lagos sef dey chop am

If tinubu company wins d next election (God has already forbid)

I swear Yoruba from Lagos go contest and win gov poll in Bauchi

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by yinkdj1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
reborn1:
Too many daft kid on nairaland, some fools will believe this poo. No wonder most of them are suffering and smiling. Smh

And if you don't believe accusations with over 5 pictorial evidences, what again do u wan to believe?

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by reborn1: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
yinkdj1:

And if you don't believe accusations with over 5 pictorial evidences, what again do u wan to believe?

I can do a similar pics for you now on my laptop. Very easy to do.
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by yinkdj1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Nonsense report. Yayi is presently representing Alimosho federal constituency in the house of reps and he now want to represent Lagos west senatorial district in which Alimosho is a part of. So, what's the controversy about?

According to this report, the controversy is about Yayi's double standard on which state he belongs in this forthcoming election... Or whether Lagos west is nw an alternative

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by yinkdj1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oladipupo22:

That's why this country is going backward..... Why would someone who was rejected in Ogun state be compensated with the Lagos West position....That's sacrilegious....and I think LagosWestDeservesBetter

This same man carries FCA in his name... I doubt if he knows what it means... When he can't even provide his ICAN certificate

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by jay44(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
wit "courtesy" on som of d posters,i tink he is only supporting d re-election bid of amosun.
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Habeyy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
alaoeri:
bro u can still modify ur post cos wetin u write here even after all d evidence no make sense ...infact don't let me talk

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Larufa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Some people have eyes but can not see!

Some people can read but do not understand!!

Yayi is supporting his party man with the campaign board, it is written boldly "courtesy"

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by stalyf(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
reborn1:

I can do a similar pics for you now on my laptop. Very easy to do.

Please go ahead and if you cant, the thunder that has already been doing press up for 21 days now would be...
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by alaoeri: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
HzRF:

Una no see pics abi
The pix ain't a big deal, Yayi may offer to donate definitely not contesting in Ogun.
Habeyy:
bro u can still modify ur post cos wetin u write here even after all d evidence no make sense ...infact don't let me talk
Yayi constituency share boundary with Ogun state, he may offer to donate a billboard guess that is exactly what happened, not in the constitution of Nigeria to contest for different position in different state, remember he's currently a rep in Abuja representing Lagos.
tociano009:
I can see that you are small boy in politics
You are the small boy here.
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by oshiosense(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Do you think you can fool all the Nairalanders with this ur none sense post? So your eyes can't see that the first campaign board is for his election and the second one is only urging his people to vote for the Governor? You must be out of your senses.
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by nellyjohn: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am not really surprised because I know Tinubu is planing on swiming his way into presidency but nemesis will catch up with him soon.
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by aguizm(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
yinkdj1:

Abeg o... This can only happen in the APC with the backing of a rejected selfish Yoruba leader like Tinubu o.., no generalize am to S/W o

Jonathan disappointed me no doubt but am still gonna give him my vote come march 28 because I never trusted this APC guys.

APC is just some two men party ( Tinubu and Buhari) who just wanna wrestle power to themselves and not for the general good of the common man.

APC sympathizers should better open their eye before they hand over Nigeria to Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by aguizm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
oshiosense:
Do you think you can fool all the Nairalanders with this ur none sense post? So your eyes can't see that the first campaign board is for his election and the second one is only urging his people to vote for the Governor? You must be out of your senses.
One cattle detected.

Keep following blindly.

Just don't dare quote or reply me.

Or else

5 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=youddfhddwgh..com][/url]
[url=youddfhddwgh..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by nigerianvenom(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
flinton:
He is simply trying not to put all eggs in one basket!
Imagine the finz APC will offer wen they get there.

...they wont get there except through dreams

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Oladipupo22: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Larufa:
Some people have eyes but can not see!

Some people can read but do not understand!!

Yayi is supporting his party man with the campaign board, it is written boldly "courtesy"

Okay, you saw only one picture right?
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by justme002: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am I surprised!!,of cos not,this is very normal with APC,like Bola tinks he owns dis country,anyways u all will just have to head some other country cos Nigeria isn't meant for y'll!!

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by ziccoit: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
You people don't know the meaning and use of "courtesy" again? In 2011, the billboards of Rasidi Ladoja of Accord Party who contested and lost to incumbent in OYO state were seen in the nook and cranny of Osogbo the capital of Osun state. Did that mean Ladoja contested in two states? Does the billboard of GEJ seen in Ghana indicates he is contesting in two countries? I give up on you!
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by Oladipupo22: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
oshiosense:

Maybe you are blind enough to see the more pictures section.........................................Segun Adewale Aeroland has my vote come the 28th of March.

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by DeviIhimself: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oladipupo22:
Jesus Christ.................

I've always said it that this Tinubu is an Idiot....Why would he allow his son-in-law contest in Lagos because he lost out in Ogun State.

I strongly want to guess Lagos is now a dumping ground for these idiots abi?

Tinubu is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by easrael(f): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gunnerson:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has drawn attention to the manner the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu redeploys political candidates across the states of the federation at the wave of the hand.
Oke Umurhohwo, the Social Media aide to the senatorial candidate of the PDP in Lagos West, Segun Adewale (a. k. a. Aeroland), said the way Tinubu imposed Hon. Olamilekan Adeola Solomon (alias Yayi) on the district was condemnable.
Umurhohwo, drew attention to the fact that Tinubu may be trying to permanently put the state under the purview of his family.
“There are three senatorial districts in Lagos and Tinubu’s family members are jostling for two of those,” Umurhohwo said in a statement, Thursday.
“It is on record that Hon. Adeola married from Tinubu’s family. We are also aware that Tinubu’s wife is the incumbent senator for Lagos Central. Are there no other candidates the APC can come up with. Why must they be from Tinubu’s family?”
The year 2014 was filled with different political scenes which included political migrations ranging from cross-carpeting between parties to cross carpeting between states; one of which was very significant, glaring and amazing to say the least. It was the political migration that occurred between Lagos and Ogun states, and involving Hon. Adeola who is the incumbent Chairman, House committee on Public Accounts.
The man, who married from Tinubu’s family, migrated from being a Lagos based politician representing Alimosho Federal Constituency in the National Assembly to Ogun State where he was rejected by APC elders.
The people of Ogun West Senatorial District said they rejected Adeola because he has never sponsored any bill in the house despite chairing of a House Committee.
They also said the Adeola-led House Committee failed woefully, citing his failure to probe the alleged missing funds involving the NNPC and the federation account by his committee which has dealt a big blow on his legislative career.
Reports say Adeola was also rejected by Governor Ibikunle Amosun who feared Tinubu wanted to use the Adeola to disrupt the APC structure in the state.
After his rejection in Ogun state, for the above reasons as revealed to our correspondent by a member of Governor Ibikunle Amosun's cabinet who pleaded anonymity, the quest to wield power was increased and he sought resort in the Lagos West Senatorial District.
This resolution was made after he failed to get the Ogun West ticket to his party. Investigations revealed that party chieftains of the APC are not happy with the development and has resolved to work against him at the polls after they were edged out of the race to grab the party's ticket schematically.
Efforts to reach the APC for comments on the alarm raised by the PDP proved abortive.
This has left Lagosians wondering if Adeola Solomon is truly the politician who has the love of the Lagosians in mind or just has his personal interest and those of his godfather
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
yinkdj1:

Abeg o... This can only happen in the APC with the backing of a rejected selfish Yoruba leader like Tinubu o.., no generalize am to S/W o
How about Folasade Grace Bent who is from Osun State but represented Adamawa State in the Senate?
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by nogames: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gunnerson:
More Pictures here

The last picture shows him registering his interest in the Ogun APC membership at Ilaro, Yewa South LGA.

LOl but this is masquerade now? and if i can see clearly YAYI's poster was cello-taped to the front of the masquerade
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by didactic70: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Criminals calling for change as if they have anything to offer.Bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by damoskiy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cc lalastical

1 Like

Re: (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States by badmrkt(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
MOD mek una pack this matter go fp....I yaff die, so fraud

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State / IG Writes Saraki, Lauds Senate For Supporting Police Reforms / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.