Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,964 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness (463 Views)

Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by dejigaruba(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
See, its not your village people that did anything to you so dont blame
them for being broke. Just pick up your device and register for
www.sterlingbankng.com/sociallender If you still dey broke after this then
maybe you should now start blaming them.

Re: Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
I smell SCAM
Re: Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by Agbawotosabi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Money is nt d root of all evil, bt d luv of it.

1 Like

Re: Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by dejigaruba(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
@DaBullIT Why not walk into any branch of Sterling Bank to confirm if its scam or not.
Re: Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by DaBullIT(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
dejigaruba:
@DaBullIT Why not walk into any branch of Sterling Bank to confirm if its scam or not.

Maybe i should have lol , that's my first reaction to anything like that. I was gonna accuse you of trying to meet a target as a banker, but i guess i might be wrong, this is not an apology , just clarification that i have nothing against you grin
Re: Money Is Not The Root Of Evil, It Is The Key To Happiness by dejigaruba(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Banker ke! i no be banker ooo, social lender is just something i know about and i decided to share. i just feel boys should be getting more than just "follows" and "Likes" from the social media.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Militants From Lame/burra Forest In Bauchi / Buhari Has Met With Kaduna Religious Leaders, Denies Being A Fanatic / Oba Of Benin's Children 'declare Support For Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.