Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her (5072 Views)

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by mzjaney(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
The photos accompanying this story are very graphic, very gruesome, very gory! Unbelievably so! Allegedly, this Zimbabwean woman attacked her husband for allegedly constantly cheating on her and cut of his penis. I'm going to share the photos but if you guys complain too much, I will take it down...because it's quite gory! How anyone can do this to someone else is beyond me, especially someone you once loved and is the father of your children. See the pics after the cut...but brace yourselves..it's not pleasant.

Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
End time signs..
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by ramdris(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op i swear u dey craze gan nii angry angry. Why can't u put " warning graphic" thingz on this thread? Now u have made me lost my appetite. As for the bitch, ROT IN JAIL AND HELL.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by 5minsmadness: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omg
That first pic... Is that blood on the ground or are the tiles naturally red in colour...

Op pls put a warning on your title pls
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by Lianaluv(f): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jesus wept!!! Why couldn't she take a walk if she can't bear the man's cheating habits instead of committing murder. RIP to d dead.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by mzjaney(f): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
ramdris:
Op i swear u dey craze gan nii angry angry. Why can't u put " warning graphic" thingz on this thread? Now u have made me lost my appetite. As for the bitch, ROT IN JAIL AND HELL.
Hello ooo if u read the article properly am sure u saw where I said it was graphic. I guess u just quickly screw down to check the pictures without reading. Some using insultive words on people. Pele dear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by essielove(f): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
what was he doing when she was cutting it

1 Like

Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by ramdris(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
mzjaney:
Hello ooo if u read the article properly am sure u saw where I said it was graphic. I guess u just quickly screw down to check the pictures without reading. Some using insultive words on people. Pele dear cheesy
Am sorry for the insultive word. i take it back but pls let enough space dey btw d pics and the write ups to give person time to decide. No vex.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by bamog(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided so tel me aw diz post go make chelsea win 2day
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by mzjaney(f): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
ramdris:

Am sorry for the insultive word. i take it back but pls let enough space dey btw d pics and the write ups to give person time to decide. No vex.
. No problem sir. cheesy
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by echobee(f): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chisosssssssssss shocked shocked shocked . What is this? . End time wife angry
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
That is what we keep saying na. If you cant take cheating from a man, just divorce jejely and live your life. You wont die if you divorce. Pray and fast pray and fast before you know it, person don die! You think cheats change? Now your kids are orphans and you are gonna rot in prison. This cutting of blokos is increasingly getting common. Men, make una control una blokos before women go cut am finish and render you useless oooooooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by parismarc: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm surprised she over powered him, how can a full grown man do nothing as a woman hacks and cuts off his blokos?

It's really sad, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by Hazardd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
menh, wonders shall never end..

Is like the man is sleeping before she cut it.
This woman is so strategic, very soon bokoharam will sign her lol
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by NifemiOlu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
parismarc:
I'm surprised she over powered him, how can a full grown man do nothing as a woman hacks and cuts off his blokos?

It's really sad, May his soul rest in peace.

Most of these men are attacked when vulnerable e.g in sleep or drunkenness.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
OMG cry cry cry

Bad news everywhere on NL today.
So what did she gain now?
What kind of 'crime of passion' plea will make a judge or jury be lenient with her.

When she could have divorced him and moved on.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:
That is what we keep saying na. If you cant take cheating from a man, just divorce jejely and live your life. You wont die if you divorce. Pray and fast pray and fast before you know it, person don die! You think cheats change? Now your kids are orphans and you are gonna rot in prison. This cutting of blokos is increasingly getting common. Men, make una control una blokos before women go cut am finish and render you useless
Hmm my dear Don't say that.
Evil is evil and in the face of it, no excuses should be made for the offender.
she had the choice to take the easier way out by leaving but chose to go violent on him.
It is just the same as sadists making excuses for those men who kill their wives for cheating on them or allegedly 'pushing them to the wall'

#those pictures have ruined my morning. Eww.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jesus nke Dunukofia! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by dinachi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have said it that women are responsible for 90% of domestic violence. Everyday you hear one story or the other about women killing their husbands. It can only get worse because of feminism and women liberation fanatics. My brothers be wise, don't be weak around any woman.

1 Like

Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by NaeChris: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
essielove:
what was he doing when she was cutting it
Typically. Probably snoring.
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sophyrocks:
That is what we keep saying na. If you cant take cheating from a man, just divorce jejely and live your life. You wont die if you divorce. Pray and fast pray and fast before you know it, person don die! You think cheats change? Now your kids are orphans and you are gonna rot in prison. This cutting of blokos is increasingly getting common. Men, make una control una blokos before women go cut am finish and render you useless oooooooo.
I would walk out of a marriage if the man decides to cheat because I would develop a deep and terrible hatred for him
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by eyinjuege: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Marriage is not by force.
Its not a do or die affair.
Enough of all these wickedness among couples or ex-couples-; separated, divorced or still married.
I just don't understand why people get so irrational when it comes to this "love" things..
I hope she faces the full wrath of the law. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by sisisioge: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oluwa o! Mercy Mercy Mercy!
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by dangotesmummy: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Haaaa shocked
Re: Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her by YourCoffin: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Chai and the the thing big o. What a waste

(1) (Reply)

N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! / House Hold Items For Sale / OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.