Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally (2174 Views)

Breaking News!! Sick Nigerian Politicians To Be Kicked Out Of Hospital! See Why / ABIA :breaking News!sick APGA Governorship Candidate Urged To Step Down / Jonathan, Buhari Cancel Campaigns In Damaturu, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by RawJooh: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by UpgradingUrself: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
HMMMMM
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by eazisky(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nooo... the PDP govenor OF kaduna denied him access to d venue

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by sayemma: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
You just post without reading wide did u not read the news of the state Govt not allowing him use the stadium? Is it not better for him to cancel it than to allow his supporters to clash with Govt agencies and get killed... indeed the apc decision is d best for nigeria

I have decided

To march 4 buhari
Sai buhari
Sai apc
Sai change

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by KINGSNEEZE(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ur decision, ur choice! Now can u decide to tell me why he had to cancel his planned trip to Enugu yesterday?
sayemma:
You just post without reading wide did u not read the news of the state Govt not allowing him use the stadium? Is it not better for him to cancel it than to allow his supporters to clash with Govt agencies and get killed... indeed the apc decision is d best for nigeria

I have decided

To march 4 buhari
Sai buhari
Sai apc
Sai change

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by henryangelo: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
The old man is sick and is on bed rest
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by feelamong(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by nwafuluozoh: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na lie! If I hear am!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=youddfhddwgh..com][/url]
[url=youddfhddwgh..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by chamboy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
D same sick man i saw climbing d chair of d Bus him n others were.... Fayose n ffk spirit is bad ooo
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by frankyychiji(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gej till Buhari is quarantined!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by phayvoursky(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
WITHOUT BEEN TOLD.

LET'S FORGET THE SAYING "OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIES".

BUHARI IS OLD AND FEEBLE. A MAN OF HIS AGE SHOULD BE INDOORS GIVING ADVISE TO CHILDREN, IN-LAWS AND THE LIKES; NOT FLYING AND SHUTTLING EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF MORE THAN 900,000km2. I'LL ADVISE HIM TO WITHDRAW NOT ON POLITICAL GROUNDS BUT HEALTH GROUNDS.

LET'S FACE THE FACT: WE ARE IN A COUNTRY WHERE HEROES ARE FORGOTTEN REGARDLESS OF THEIR SERVICES TO THE COUNTRY. HIS FAMILY NEEDS HIM MORE THAN ANYOTHER WOULD.

I KNOW TINUBU HAS AUTERIOR MOTIVES AND THE EMPEROR SEES GULLIBLE GMB AS THE BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE HIS MOTIVES.

NEVERTHELESS I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY

NOTWITHSTANDING GEJ TILL 2019.

I AM PHAYVOURSKY

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
Gej till Buhari is quarantined!
Return the bag of rice and frozen pork those PD pigs gave you
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by bankolebayo: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Happy to inform you that niger*ia cu*tom*s is doing ReCrui*tment for this sea*son simply call +2348068777424 for only NECO, WAEC, GCE and NABTEB HOLDERS,HND,PHD,DIPLOMA,NCE etc
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally by frankyychiji(f): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Return the bag of rice and frozen pork those PD pigs gave you
ROBOT!

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Goodbye Message For Outgoing President-Emeritus Jonathan / Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List / Olisa Metuh Is A Liar – Gov. Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.