Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured (29819 Views)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
P-square n don jazzy needs to do d remix of anoda collabo

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
P-square n don jazzy needs to do d remix of anoda collabo.
'sai buhari'
'change is in the air'
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Not everything violence settle
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
This story is clearly FAKE and put together with the clear intent to pitch the Yoruba against the hausa. Amusingly this fact is clear to everyone EXCEPT the Ibos, who are blinded by their frustrartion about the winning alliance between the North and the SW. I commend the Yoruba's keeping them entertained, at least we can have a hour's rest from their sycophancy on other threads.

NW + NE + NC + SW =
JONATHAN KILLER PUNCH tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This story is clearly FAKE and put together with the clear intent to pitch the Yoruba against the hausa. Amusingly this fact is clear to everyone EXCEPT the Ibos, who are blinded by their frustrartion about the winning alliance between the North and the SW. I commend the Yoruba's keeping them entertained, at least we can have a hour's rest from their sycophancy on other threads.

NW + NE + NC + SW =
JONATHAN KILLER PUNCH tongue
very loyal slave. Keep defending your master.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by oloworulz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
The story na lie. Whether u like it or not, the yoruba still remains an ally of the hausa

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by emmasege: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Even if hausa kill half of yoruba people.. We'll still vote for Buhari.. Sai Buhari. The change has come to kill any body who try to stop an hausa fulani from becoming the president
I assume you r not Yoruba. If u are, I leave you to ponder on this: omo ale eeyan l'o n fi owo osi juwe ile Baba a re (I.e. only a bastard describes his father's house with a left hand).
Omo Oduduwa e jeka ronu o!

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Ephemmm: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape.

They are simply punishing their favorite slaves the yourbas in their own land.We should let then settle their problem after all it is a master to slave relationship

Yoruba's love for peace should not be mistaken for coward as no ethic has monopoly of violence. You are here claiming "Mighty Man" but why did your brave but coward fighter, Ojukwu run away and left his poor people that he led into such suffering during Biafra?

Pen is mightier than sword - that is what Awolowo displayed for you guys during Biafra, by telling them not to supply foods to their opponents. Might is good at war front, but skill is much more useful.

Of what use is physical boxing with someone, when I am sure that I can deal with him in a more legal manner? May be you should show us the pics of Yoruba youths you have beaten to further justify your ethnicism.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
very loyal slave. Keep defending your master.
Yes I accept it. Right now I am feeding the cows. The Yoruba and Fulani are going to kick clueless OUT!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by jogojogo: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Smh for slave mentality cry

I bet you are not more free that him or her. Are you? Then show me the evidence.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by SirShymexx: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Darn! Yorubas in naij are soft lol.

Dollyparton1,

I thought you said they carry cutlass and voodoo? Where that shiit at right now? Lool. Smacking folks on their own turf is a No NO.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Asa di sharp
Neplusultra:
Hahahha!!! Ojemba onye isi nkuka!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yes I accept it. Right now I am feeding the cows. The Yoruba and Fulani are going to kick clueless OUT!
that settles it, loyal slave.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Femolacaster(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
"Werey l'awon omo yiibo yii sa", see as they are running their mouth anyhow on this thread!.....continue having your yeye fun...."oye t'o kan ara iwo nbo wa kan ara ede"
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
godoluwa:
u r a disgrace to yoruba race. #march on buhari
You're a disgrace to your family.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who be this one kwa?
pure2012soul:

You harsh o grin
lekwa nu eshisi
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by nigerianvenom(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape. grin

They are simply punishing their favorite slaves the yourbas in their own land.We should let then settle their problem after all it is a master to slave relationship

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yimu @bolded
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
that settles it, loyal slave.
Of course it does. Doesn't change the fact that you will return to your 3rd class citizen status when the Fulani and Yoruba resume determining your future come May 29th. Majority is a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Truckpusher(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape.

The real Yorubas won't give the Hausas this kind of opportunity.
Yorubas aren't cowards, though a particular section of that region are bunch of conquered people they are only hiding under one Nigeria and be shouting 'sai' like bunch of deranged fellows.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Of course it does. Doesn't change the fact that you will return to your 3rd class citizen status when the Fulani and Yoruba resume determining your future come May 29th. Majority is a blessing.
I rather be a 3rd class citizen than a slave in my father's land

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
Abeg f*ck off

Go wipe your biafra tears b4 we tear you a new one

Dem never born me that time so wetin I go cry for

This one na for our eyes e happen

Man up

Face them Oya

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:
Darn! Yorubas in naij are soft lol.

Dollyparton1,

I thought you said they carry cutlass and voodoo? Where that shiit at right now? Lool. Smacking folks on their own turf is a No NO.
It sends a wrong signal.

Right here, if they sneeze we respond with a slap just to let them get the message that it is totally unacceptable.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by ruffDiamond: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahaha i just dey all at all these low life SHOP KEEPERS ABI NA SHOP DWELLERs ss tewpid malicious and IGBO(weed )SMOKING IGBOs! Their unbridled generational hatred for the yorubas goes beyond politic and 2015 infact their desperation for RECOGNITION is shown by how they adopted and tagged along after a bas. Tard fisherman .who cant even speak nor understand a single word of the gruffly spoken noisy DIN (much like the sound of falling gravel in a metal drum) they call language ,shit - i can imagine the deltans ,who are crooks themselves giggling and laughing in derision at the stupidity of their new SLAVEs, all servile and ready for a DP (double penetration . . Lol cos that 's how most these igbo goatheads were born !. .all in a bid to earn recognition on a National and international stage so as not to be seen as simply playing their constant and CONSISTENT ROLE OF OF SECOND FIDDLE ON the NATIONAL STAGE ! i.e v.p, senate president, n.u.r.t.w vice president like that !always the tail and never the head so it's all PSYCHOLOGICAL ! Their crude , uncouth and constant insult on the yorubas and hausa is simply away to assuage their HURTS.!! Yes it's all to awolowo and benjamin adekunle (of blessed memory :shoot any mofos that moves or not moving . . Lol ) and SO CALLED IMAGINED AND HYPOTHETICAL BIAFRA LOST FOREVER ! All blamed on the yorubas,i know those fools like i know the back of my hand ! Mostly proffessional criminals of all shade and hue, exporters and importer of same . I tell this.nobody 's fooled for a second abt gowon 's funny declaration of no victor no vanquished i say these people were thorough beaten and even their goat headed leader eze wuruwuru. . Lol had to run away with its puny little between its legs -yeah cos he was a goat an animal hence the its- we know wat they tell their children -the hate e'm speeches and bla bla i jus dey laff see we equally hate yr narrow ass and never trust una for a fraction of a second i told our kids that when it comes to trust and loyalty that compared to the igbos ,JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A SAINT AND HE 'S CONFIRMED IGBO MAN they asked me why i said because an average igbo man or woman is a lover of MAMMON or money and more than ready can kill to acquire it /and was n't exactly how JUDASCHUKWU BETRAYED HIS MASTER ?? The rest as they say is history and lesson learned u will remain the CONQUERED TRIBE IN NIGERIA if e pain una make una try another secession bulshit again .this time no one will be left standing ! Idiotic set of pooPLE!. . Last bullet,. There was NEVER A COUNTRY jst a jungle full of naked CANNIBALs that was . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Yoruba's love for peace should not be mistaken for coward as no ethic has monopoly of violence. You are here claiming "Mighty Man" but why did your brave but coward fighter, Ojukwu run away and left his poor people that he led into such suffering during Biafra?

Pen is mightier than sword - that is what Awolowo displayed for you guys during Biafra, by telling them not to supply foods to their opponents. Might is good at war front, but skill is much more useful.

Of what use is physical boxing with someone, when I am sure that I can deal with him in a more legal manner? May be you should show us the pics of Yoruba youths you have beaten to further justify your ethnicism.

and he Awo died a fruastrated man

Lets check who is better

I no fit laugh again

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Hahahaha i just dey all at all these low life SHOP KEEPERS ABI NA SHOP DWELLERs ss tewpid malicious and IGBO(weed )SMOKING IGBOs! Their unbridled generational hatred for the yorubas goes beyond politic and 2015 infact their desperation for RECOGNITION is shown by how they adopt and tagged along after a bas. Tard fisherman .who cant even speak nor understand a single word of the gruffly spoken noisy DIN (much like the sound of falling gravel in a metal drum)they call they language -all in a bid to earn recognition on a National and international stage so as not to be seen as simply playing their constant and CONSISTENT ROLE OF OF SECOND FIDDLE ON A NATIONAL STAGE ! i.e v.p, senate president, n.u.r.t.w vice president like that !always the tail and never the head so it's all PSYCHOLOGICAL ! Their crude , uncouth and constant insult on the yorubas and hausa is simply away to assuage their HURTS.!! Yes it's all to awolowo and benjamin adekunle (of blessed memory :shoot any mofos that moves or not moving . . Lol ) and SO CALLED IMAGINED AND HYPOTHETICAL BIAFRA LOST FOREVER ! All blamed on the yorubas,i know those fools like i know the back of my hand ! Mostly proffessional criminals of all shade and hue, exporters and importer of same . I tell this.nobody 's fooled for a second abt gowon 's funny declaration of no victor no vanquished i say these people were thorough beaten and even their goat headed leader eze wuruwuru. . Lol had to run away with its puny little between its leader -yeah cos he was a goat an animal hence the its- we know wat they tell their children -the hate e'm speeches and bla bla i jus dey laff see we equally hate yr narrow ass and never trust una for a fraction of second i told our kids that when it comes to trust and loyalty that compared to the igbos ,JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A SAINT AND HE 'S CONFIRMED IGBO MAN they asked me why i said because an igbo man and woman is a lover of MAMMON or money can kill to acquire it and was n't exactly how JUDASCHUKWU BETRAYED HIS MASTER ?? The rest as they say is history and lesson learned u will remain the CONQUERED TRIBE IN NIGERIA if e pain una make una try another recession bulshit again .this time no one will be left standing ! Idiotic set of pooPLE!

Just a favor

Face the hausa abo.ki that did it

Save it for them

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
I rather be a 3rd class citizen than a slave in my father's land
There is nothing worse than being a slave to a minority tribe. At least my party's VP is Yoruba, who are you supporting... Mr. Ijaw or Mr. Fulani VP?

What is more slavish than licking the sweaty balls of the same people that led your enemy to slaughter you, help their blockade against you, and claimed your wives and property?

Olodo Ijaw
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
The only recipe to nigeria is restructuring.

#RestructureNigeriaNow.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by happirios(f): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
These people self.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by SirShymexx: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
It sends a wrong signal.

Right here, if they sneeze we respond with a slap just to let them get the message that it is totally unacceptable.

Lmao @ respond. Sophisticated response you mean? Lol

These Yorubas folks don't rep right - they are soft. Apart from talking like parrots everywhere as the spokespersons for everyone and collecting bribes to sell their souls like Judas, I'm not impressed.

Anyway, let my folks enjoy life and their owanbe parties, with sophistication to boot lol. They don't like trouble lool.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
django1:

Crying is your default mode, you cry about everything. Just yesterday you were crying about igbo channel on dstv, soon enough you'll find something else to whine about.

If you are done whonning and whining face the hausa

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Hahahaha i just dey all at all these low life SHOP KEEPERS ABI NA SHOP DWELLERs ss tewpid malicious and IGBO(weed )SMOKING IGBOs! Their unbridled generational hatred for the yorubas goes beyond politic and 2015 infact their desperation for RECOGNITION is shown by how they adopt and tagged along after a bas. Tard fisherman .who cant even speak nor understand a single word of the gruffly spoken noisy DIN (much like the sound of falling gravel in a metal drum)they call they language -all in a bid to earn recognition on a National and international stage so as not to be seen as simply playing their constant and CONSISTENT ROLE OF OF SECOND FIDDLE ON A NATIONAL STAGE ! i.e v.p, senate president, n.u.r.t.w vice president like that !always the tail and never the head so it's all PSYCHOLOGICAL ! Their crude , uncouth and constant insult on the yorubas and hausa is simply away to assuage their HURTS.!! Yes it's all to awolowo and benjamin adekunle (of blessed memory :shoot any mofos that moves or not moving . . Lol ) and SO CALLED IMAGINED AND HYPOTHETICAL BIAFRA LOST FOREVER ! All blamed on the yorubas,i know those fools like i know the back of my hand ! Mostly proffessional criminals of all shade and hue, exporters and importer of same . I tell this.nobody 's fooled for a second abt gowon 's funny declaration of no victor no vanquished i say these people were thorough beaten and even their goat headed leader eze wuruwuru. . Lol had to run away with its puny little between its leader -yeah cos he was a goat an animal hence the its- we know wat they tell their children -the hate e'm speeches and bla bla i jus dey laff see we equally hate yr narrow ass and never trust una for a fraction of second i told our kids that when it comes to trust and loyalty that compared to the igbos ,JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A SAINT AND HE 'S CONFIRMED IGBO MAN they asked me why i said because an igbo man and woman is a lover of MAMMON or money can kill to acquire it and was n't exactly how JUDASCHUKWU BETRAYED HIS MASTER ?? The rest as they say is history and lesson learned u will remain the CONQUERED TRIBE IN NIGERIA if e pain una make una try another recession bulshit again .this time no one will be left standing ! Idiotic set of pooPLE!

One carton of ORIJIN on me sir. I will save, print, laminate and hang this beautiful post.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is nothing worse than being a slave to a minority tribe. At least my party's VP is Yoruba, who are you supporting... Mr. Ijaw or Mr. Fulani VP?

What is more slavish than licking the sweaty balls of the same people that led your enemy to slaughter you, help their blockade against you, and claimed your wives and property?

Olodo Ijaw
grin
you are the slave of the country currently, yorubas have been marginalized in the current settings grin

General slave wink

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Metal Drainage Cover Thieves In Lagos (Photos) / Ogunbanwo Emmanuel: TASUED Finalist Commits Suicide Over Carryovers / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.