Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? (50560 Views)

Acres Of Land At Karishi Fct, Abuja. 100k Per Plot Buy In Acres And Sell In Bit. / List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / 2 Building Story For Sell In Mokola @ibadan Oyo State,near Premier Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

In your dreams.   grin  I saw your first set of pictures on page 1 and wanted to ask if you lived in Atlanta but choosed to restrain my comments and wait for you to land on the wrong foot.  You are posting KB Homes and Southland designs as your origination, I hope you are licensed to use them. 

There was one other person with them (Andre & Lopes) that night.  You said they were hanging out with you that night, name that other individual if you are truthful.  Where was the house located and where did you locate the house you built for Kenny Edmonds?   
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If as you led people to believe and these designs are your originations then you should be able to create a template with "Nigerian Architectural stamp".  Can you not?

Kneegrow, Don't be a hata. The guy that was with them whom I bounced off my table after he was rude to a chick that asked for his autograph, was a world known Sprinter. I won't mention his name. The 3 of them walked in and came right to my table when they saw me there. After I bounced the Sprinter off my table, Lisa and Andre still sat at my table until I left. they gave me the heads up for handling things right. Atlanta ain't Cali, and noone cares who you are there. Just be nice to Folks, that's all they ask.

Now, on the homes, everyone that I claimed is my product. The Townhomes and the Marine subdivisions are not mine, which I never claimed as mine. Go back and read. they were for reference on the type of product that I was immediately looking to do.

On Kenny Edmonds, First Magnolia Homes (Henry Burns) built the home in Buckhead. Eat your heart out.

Don't be a playa hata and go check with dem Folks,  want me to start mentioning more names? Naww, I ain't gon play that game with you. But go check with the owner of World wide records, Go to Country Club of the South, and ask about Larez. I designed a lot of homes and built some. Go to Country Lakes, Go ask Evander Holyfield who Larez is and he'll tell you he built his Manager's home, which Evander paid for. It's all good Brotha, go do your homework and come back with your reports. Hey, don't be a playa hata, be a playa motivator  grin
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
Oh, by the way Dude, if you see any of these homes built anywhere, please let me know where. I'll give you a 20% finders fee when I sue. They can't be built unless I Larez, permit them to. That's LAREZ the multiple Gold award winner for best of designs. Fayette County, Henry County, Dekalb County, Fulton County, Cobb County, Gwinnett County, Spaulding County and others, My work represents Bro.  grin

Please excuse me Folks. But this is how we do it with the Playa Hatas in Hotlanta. For those who may have doubt, go to my website http://www.architecturaldefinitions.com click on Gallery, and you will find these homes there. You can also send me a message through there by clicking on the "feedback" button.  These 419 Guys can't stand a Brotha who actually earns his living. Dude is lucky this is Naija, I would have hit him up with Slander
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by NegroNtns(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
Calm down Larez and stop your f `u`c `k` ing lies. Nobody is hating you but you should be ashamed for mis-representing yourself. Yeah you might be an architect but don't go around fronting and seeking to pull people in to your stupid scheme.

Some of the designs you posted are in Stone Mountain and some are in Cascade. Some of the designs in Stone Mountain was produced by Southland and I know this because I was their client some years back. Their design center is on Old Roswell rd in Alpharetta. You are posting syndicated designs and claiming them to be under your ownership.

There was no sprinter with them that night so stop it.

You see the Kenny Edmonds question was a bait and you fell into it. LA Reid had a house that he sold to Usher. I don't know if Usher still own it or sold it. There was a studio in the house and that was where TLC and Jermaine Dupri and some other ones started their career. That house was a standing inventory when Reid bought it. Babyface's house was an inventoried house also. In fact the two were contracted by same property owner. So tell me something new about your building designs. I don't know about what you built for them in Cali but you did not build anything for them here in Atlanta.

Are you scheming some 419 here?

1 Like

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Calm down Larez and stop your f `u`c `k` ing lies.  Nobody is hating you but you should be ashamed for mis-representing yourself.  Yeah you might be an architect but don't go around fronting and seeking to pull people in to your stupid scheme.

Some of the designs you posted are in Stone Mountain and some are in Cascade (Yes FOOL, My designs put Guildforde forest on the map after Dave Waller came looking for me to get my designs in there. Terry Brantley, who bought out Dave Waller and became the owner of Guildforde lives in one of my homes. Ask him about LAREZ). Some of the designs in Stone Mountain was produced by Southland and I know this because I was their client some years back.  Their design center is on Old Roswell rd in Alpharetta.  You are posting syndicated designs and claiming them to be under your ownership (419 Guys just don't believe that fellow Nigerians can achieve anything)

There was no sprinter with them that night so stop it.  (You are indeed a FOOL. Carl Lewis was there)

You see the Kenny Edmonds question was a bait and you fell into it.  LA Reid had a house that he sold to Usher.  I don't know if Usher still own it or sold it.  There was a studio in the house and that was where TLC and Jermaine Dupri and some other ones started their career (FOOL, Jermaine Dupri had long been in business before L.A or Babyface ever moved to Atlanta. Stop mis-educating Nigerians. I was there and these were my folks. It was reality to me, and not the rumours that you peddle).  That house was a standing inventory when Reid bought it. Babyface's house was an inventoried house also. In fact the two were contracted by same property owner (You really need to give up, cos i already told you that Henry Burns was the builder, and his company was 1st Magnolia Homes. Andre Rison's home was also one of them. Geeze, you feel important now? Do you even know these people or you read it in a magazine?). So tell me something new about your building designs.  I don't know about what you built for them in Cali but you did not build anything for them here in Atlanta. 

Are you scheming some 419 here? 

You are indeed a fool and this will be my last response to you. The house that you speak of, is one of my designs that Henry Burns built. After L.A . and Pebbles his wife then moved in, they called me and I met with them to design the carriage home that you speak of. This Carriage home had 2 bedrooms upstairs, and i designed a studio for the bottom. At that time, I didn't know who Babyface was, and assumed that he was L.A.'s nephew. One day while heading to meet with them, I saw Babyface close by on the way there riding his Bicycle. I asked him to turn around and let them know that I had arrived. The humble Brotha rode his bike back there for me and took me inside. It was only later on that the Builder told me that was Babyface. I tell you this story because fools like you don't realize that most of these guys are actually very nice people. If you want to know more about the history of that house, Bobby Brown and Witney Huston were the first to do any work in the Studio, and I was supposed to design Bobby's house, but he had to reinvest within a stipulated time, and ended up buying The Hustler or Penthouse magazine guy's Mansion in Buckhead. I designed many other homes at Country Club of the South, which is where the home you talked about is at a corner, with a 3 car Garage facing the Carriage house with the studio.

By the way, go to KB Designs or whatever company that I supposedly stole designs from, point them to my website and tell them to sue me, you ignorant nitwit.

You wanted to feel important, and thought you knew something, but you have been weighed, measured and found wanting. If you know any of these people, show them my picture which is in my profile. By the way, I don't work with every client that comes my way, and I have rejected designing for some so-called Superstars because they were not down to earth and I don't kiss a**. Jermaine Dupri that you mentioned knows who I am. Kevin wales who used to be with him before starting World Wide Records with TI and Lil Zane on his label,  calls me "Big Bro". Regina Bell and John Battle know LAREZ. Now, please take your Drama elsewhere
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2009
To the Playa Hata:

Here are a couple of gifts for you. I reduced their sizes so you won't change your name to Larez and start claiming. But guess who was 1 of the 40 invited guests to their very first Press party? Eat your heart out!!!  tongue
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by NegroNtns(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2009
Rotflmao, I have heard of bipolar patients going into schizophrenic attack and replaying motions of an event that never occurred in human history but which nonetheless is vivid in their imagination.

hmmm. . .Larez pele, you hear. God will bring you relief. For future reference, Deion Sanders was in the club with Andre the night of the incident. They both played for Atlanta Falcons at the time. Deion was also a double athlete and played baseball for Atlanta Braves. I will repeat myself, Reid's house and Babyface's house were standing inventory on the market and had been lived in by previous wealthy owners before the two became owners.

You all be careful with Larez's schemes. I am not questioning his professional qualification as an architect, I dont know if he is truly one or not but this guy is a fake about his claims on some of thos designs.

Learn how to digitally age your ink when you modify pictures and superimpose them with autographs. Who is the woman in the bathroom mirror? If that was your design house you would have had the picture of the house when it was finished but still empty and before the owner moved in. It looked like someone you caught in your 419 net and she sent you a pic of herself in email. Now you present that as your design . . , . . you mo`th`er`fu`ck`er !
If I hear that you 419 anybody here you are in trouble.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Rotflmao, I have heard of bipolar patients going into schizophrenic attack and replaying motions of an event that never occurred in human history but which nonetheless is vivid in their imagination. 

hmmm. . .Larez pele, you hear.  God will bring you relief.   For future reference, Deion Sanders was in the club with Andre the night of the incident. They both played for Atlanta Falcons at the time.  Deion was also a double athlete and played baseball for Atlanta Braves.  I will repeat myself, Reid's house and Babyface's house were standing inventory on the market and had been lived in by previous wealthy owners before the two became owners. (You are really something else telling all these lies. While Henry Burns built those homes as Specs, they were not fully completed before they were sold. I was there when L.A. and pebbles were selecting Wall Paper and Colors. As a matter of fact, I remember vividly that Pebbles was pregnant, and the color she chose for the bedroom that she was going to use as a nursery. You are nothing but a rumour peddler who tries to indicate that he knows people that he has never met. None of the homes had ever been lived in. You can get sued for this stuff, you know?)

You all be careful with Larez's schemes.  I am not questioning his professional qualification as an architect, I dont know if he is truly one or not but this guy is a fake about his claims on some of thos designs.

Learn how to digitally age your ink when you modify pictures and superimpose them with autographs. Who is the woman in the bathroom mirror?  If that was your design house you would have had the picture of the house when it was finished but still empty and before the owner moved in.  It looked like someone you caught in your 419 net and she sent you a pic of herself in email The woman in the mirror is a Senior Vice President of one of the biggest Banks in America, and that is me next to her taking the picture fool.  Now you present that as your design . . ,  . . you mo`th`er`fu`ck`er ! 
If I hear that you 419 anybody here you are in trouble.

You are a liar!!! I knew Deon as well. He was NOT there. Deon bought a house at 7 Oaks Alpharetta before he heard about me and wished he had met me first. I have at least 15 homes that were built at 7 Oaks. I am thru with you, cos you only want to be significant. You are clueless. I also designed Oscar Ayala's home. Oscar was most of these guys Stock Broker. Jamie Dukes, Floyd Dixon and Gerald Riggs were also my clients back then. Can't remember the name of their subdivision on Lower Roswell, but my friend, Alphonso Carrekers lives there as well. These were my guys Dude, give up. The Atlanta Journal carried my design on their front page during the Oscar saga, and the Tribune has also featured on their front page, my design/build at Country lakes. You are a non-entity in Atlanta, while I have made my mark there, so please move on Playa Hata
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2009
Oh well guys, see what we have to deal with as Nigerians? There will always be some people such as the JOKER above who just can't seem to get over their issues. I stand by everything that I have posted in this forum, and I am readily available to back them up. Illegitimate people always point fingers at others because of their personal inadequacies. I will rest my case. grin
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Pennywise(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2009
Looking at those pics of designs made by you, they look simply too good to be true. I can understand negro ntns wanting to probe deeper. All I can say is you've surely paid your dues bro.What I really want to know is who is that brood in the pics?
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
Pennywise:

Looking at those pics of designs made by you, they look simply too good to be true. I can understand negro ntns wanting to probe deeper. All I can say is you've surely paid your dues bro.What I really want to know is who is that brood in the pics?

Pennywise, many people have asked questions in this thread and promptly got answers. Dude was not interested in anything else but throwing weak attempts at bringing a Brotha down. I can easily find each of the homes displayed here on google satellite and provide links to them. I know exactly where they are.

I think I may have to take down the picture that shows my friend and I, because she may not want it to be an issue. However, she is a Senior VP of one of the 3 largest Banks in the USA, and I designed a couple of homes for her including the one that she lives in. I cannot bring her name out here in public though.  embarassed  Sorry. Thanks for the Props though, and I hope we can get some subdivisions filled with my designs going in Nigeria. It might be a good idea to also have a home show before people move in to showcase what is happening today in home livestyles internationally. (A parade of homes featuring Nigeria's best in design, interiors and construction).
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Pennywise(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2009
All your clients seem to be very high networth and celebrity. Do you do stuff for ordinary folks? At all? cheesy As you begin to work with Nigerian clients you will find that our folks tend to like balconys a lot.Someone already aluded to this in an earlier post.These balconys are hardly ever used though thereby sacrificing valuable living areas.My first property a twin duplex, had this flaw. I wish my architect had not been so liberal with verandahs because for me, no room is ever big enough.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by PAPABOMBOY: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Larez nwoke,

All this ya fine fine houses u dey design, e good oh. At least to see awa brotha dey represent us well well.

Wetin I wan know nah if you also dey design house for poor people too. 

Yes oh, we sef wan betta house like your own with big garage to park two or three bicycles and one okada

Chimney included ----make smoke no go kill person wey dey roast corn for fire.

See awa yard for village need plenty help like the first picture. You sabi work with clay?

Anyway, anythin you can do to make us happy, we surely thank God.

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
Pennywise:

All your clients seem to be very high networth and celebrity. Do you do stuff for ordinary folks? At all?  cheesy As you begin to work with Nigerian clients you will find that our folks tend to like balconys a lot.Someone already aluded to this in an earlier post.These balconys are hardly ever used though thereby sacrificing valuable living areas.My first property a twin duplex, had this flaw. I wish my architect had not been so liberal with verandahs because for me, no room is ever big enough.

It may seem so but not really. Most of my Clients have been regular Corporate American Executives. IBM, HP, Turner Broadcasting etc. Somehow though, (Mostly Through Oscar Ayala mentioned above) African American Athletes and Entertainers embraced my work and I started getting known as the go to Guy for homes. I have also assisted in Master planning smaller In-town homes with narrow fronts in Old neighbourhoods in Atlanta and Charlotte. The only thing that I require from clients is that they are polite and courteous. Designing homes for them brings the designer into an intimate world of the client, which has to be interpreted into drawings.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
PAPABOMBOY:

Larez nwoke,

All this ya fine fine houses u dey design, e good oh. At least to see awa brotha dey represent us well well.

Wetin I wan know nah if you also dey design house for poor people too. 

Yes oh, we sef wan betta house like your own with big garage to park two or three bicycles and one okada

Chimney included ----make smoke no go kill person wey dey roast corn for fire.

See awa yard for village need plenty help like the first picture. You sabi work with clay?

Anyway, anythin you can do to make us happy, we surely thank God.

Papabomboy, no problem ohh. No be only rich man they live oh, I no mind do free work to help village and show them new earthen technology wey go put boys for work take build house cheap cheap. As I mentioned earlier, South Africa has really done a lot of research into Technologies to build affordable and mass housing. I have done some research into this and will readily share them with others interested in mass housing.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by brauneyes: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2009
Larez, i like your designs and got my answer when you mentioned that you could either build with wood or stone.
i will certainly contact you as i need a design for a 5 bedroom country home in Naija.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2009
brauneyes:

Larez, i like your designs and got my answer when you mentioned that you could either build with wood or stone.
i will certainly contact you as i need a design for a 5 bedroom country home in Naija.

Thank you for your compliments, and I look forward to hearing from you. However, I must warn you about the issue of using wood. I am not sure that I will attempt to frame houses in wood in Nigeria. We are currently in the hermathan (Not sure of spelling, help me out someone) season, and I can see the effects that it's having on wood products. Doors are shrinking and wood is warping.

This leads me to an issue that isn't addressed much. This issue is weathering. I recently visited a typical Nigerian lumber yard in Lagos, and was not too happy with what I found. There are no standards in place and wood sizing varies significantly within the same stock. The tradesmen were oblivious of common issues such as weather sealing and insect repellents. I have discovered, that it is the carpenter's duty to buy wood and get it in the form or shape that it is intended for. This is very different from the United States where lumber yards have a grading system. we use #2 fir or better for stud stocks, and Yellow pine for floor joists of roof trusses. We also use P.T (pressure treated) lumber wherever wood has contact with masonry.

Weathering is a very important factor in using wood for construction. Unless, I can find a wood factory that is cognizant of the issues pertaining to the use of wood, I may have to avoid some of the common uses that are my paradigm. I believe that we can use aluminum metal studs for interior non-load bearing walls with gypsum boards, but I am still surveying the cost factors and the skills of the work force. To use wood, one will have to consider the fact that we have termites that get airborne and can infiltrate wood at any height of a structure. It will take a significant amount of effort to maintain wood with pesticides and sealants to avoid weathering as well.

This all is not to say that it is impossible to use structural wood. Wood logs are still possible if one keeps in mind what the fall-backs are and creative efforts are put forward to mitigate them. We just need to know that the technology is readily available to maintain them. Most homes in the United States for example have thermostats that keep the homes at a certain temperature within their heating and cooling systems. many also have humidifiers that maintain the moisture of the homes. The Hamathan season in Nigeria makes humidifiers very important in the culture, but yet they are lacking. All these issues not only affects the health of the people, but also affects wood significantly. The question here is the cost that it will take to mitigate these issues.

My comments therefore to the questions that you raise are: Stone is no problem if available to use. But wood will have to be studied because there are issues. There may be better logical implementations rather than wood. But if wood, you must, then issues will have to be mitigated that may be costly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by fesse(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ post
Honestly your designs are really beautiful. With right connections in Nigeria i asure you, these designs will sell in Nigeria. Am saying out of experience and the nature of job i do in the FCT, Abuja Nigeria. I work with a lawmaker who is into properties and he loves modern technology. if you can elaborate in a simpler way and come to the taste of Nigerians, surely you will make it. Try and get somebody mainly dealing with properties in Abuja and Port Harcourt, they will advice you the more but you have to be sharp in dealing with them because they might be using you.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2009
fesse:

@ post
Honestly your designs are really beautiful. With right connections in Nigeria i asure you, these designs will sell in Nigeria. Am saying out of experience and the nature of job i do in the FCT, Abuja Nigeria. I work with a lawmaker who is into properties and he loves modern technology. if you can elaborate in a simpler way and come to the taste of Nigerians, surely you will make it. Try and get somebody mainly dealing with properties in Abuja and Port Harcourt, they will advice you the more but you have to be sharp in dealing with them because they might be using you.
thanks

Thank you for your contribution and encouragement my Sista. G-D bless.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Pennywise(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
fesse:

@ post
I work with a lawmaker who is into properties and he loves modern technology. if you can elaborate in a simpler way and come to the taste of Nigerians, surely you will make it.
Translation-Client has no brains whatsoever but he has plenty of money to spend.This is typically Nigerian. I have to point this out so you will know how to figure it into your calculation when you start getting jobs at home. It helps to know your client if you must succeed.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
Pennywise:

Translation-Client has no brains whatsoever but he has plenty of money to spend.This is typically Nigerian. I have to point this out so you will know how to figure it into your calculation when you start getting jobs at home. It helps to know your client if you must succeed.

I am not sure about what you mean. In previous posts, I had stated that I was not going to jump in with just any client who asks for my services. I have a serious problem with the 'Big Man' mentality that is embraced by most people with wealth in Nigeria. Architects and Designers don't seem to get much respect here. and most people think providing services is tantamount to being an employee of the client. Mutual respect is a prerequisite for me in doing business with anyone. I have never kissed a** and by the grace of G-D will never have to kiss a**. I have paid my dues and designed for many Multi-millionaires in the U.S. without losing my dignity. It will be rather pathetic to come to Nigeria to be a boot-licker of some La Riche Neuveau who thinks he's a god.  I honestly believe that anyone who lives in a home designed by 'Larez' has been elevated into a special league of people. My clientele list bears me witness. Thanks for the warning though.  wink wink I like the fire in your eyes, will you be my screener? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by davidif: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2009
mr. larez, your works are awesome, from what i've seen i can say that you will definitely monopolize the market within a couple of years just don't compromise on your quality. By the way son, good for you, you seem to be doing well, i wish you the best in your future endeavors.

I have a serious problem with the 'Big Man' mentality that is embraced by most people with wealth in Nigeria. Architects and Designers don't seem to get much respect here. and most people think providing services is tantamount to being an employee of the client. Mutual respect is a prerequisite for me in doing business with anyone. I have never kissed a** and by the grace of G-D will never have to kiss a**. I have paid my dues and designed for many Multi-millionaires in the U.S. without losing my dignity. It will be rather pathetic to come to Nigeria to be a boot-licker of some La Riche Neuveau who thinks he's a god.

Boy, you hit the message right on the head
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2009
davidif:

mr. larez, your works are awesome, from what i've seen i can say that you will definitely monopolize the market within a couple of years just don't compromise on your quality. By the way son, good for you, you seem to be doing well, i wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Boy, you hit the message right on the head

Thanks Man, I'm glad you feel me on that.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by brauneyes: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2009
I live in the US and i know that wood is not good to build in Naija. I mean CMU for Naija.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by ajileko: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
@mr. larez, you need to watch what you say because you never know who may be reading this forum. Did you say you bounced Carl Lewis off your table in ATL. First of, you can not bounce Carl Lewis out of any restaurant in any city in the US, not especially in ATL. C Mon, the guy is a sport icon/hero He's well known every where he goes in the whole World. Remember he won his 4th Olympic gold medal in long jump here in Atlanta in 1996 which by the way has never been done in track & field before. This guy is a celebrity here in ATL and we adore him. This is a legend you're talking about. It's like saying you kicked Mohamed Ali out mile high stadium. I know one thing for sure, if you were dumb enough to lay your hand on Carl, I'll hate to see you the next day if you leave to see the next day. Plus if Carl was in that restaurant that night like you said, I though it very much that you will be able to be that close to him let alone bounced him off plus he will definitely be surrounded by the TV media and track fans. And let's just say that if Carl was here in ATL, I will definitely know, trust me.

BTW I did a search on ajc website and did not find a single thing on Larez Animashaun but on Carl Lewis, well, you be the judge.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2009
This thread is for more fulfilling purposes that idle talk about people. Use your time more wisely. I stand by my statements though. If you can't handle it, oh well.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by ajileko: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
You are right about that, this thread is for more fulfilling purposes that idle talk about people. But you've lost your integrity by coming here and making up lies/stories about who you are and claiming to be what you are not. And I doubt very much that anybody here will want to do business with someone with integrity and sincerity problem like you. But anyway, gook luck to you and I hope you can learn from this. Also, misrepresentation is a no no on this forum and you will be reported to the forum moderator "Lawyer"

1 Like

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
ajileko:

You are right about that, this thread is for more fulfilling purposes that idle talk about people. But you've lost your integrity by coming here and making up lies/stories about who you are and claiming to be what you are not. And I doubt very much that anybody here will want to do business with someone with integrity and sincerity problem like you. But anyway, gook luck to you and I hope you can learn from this. Also, misrepresentation is a no no on this forum and you will be reported to the forum moderator "Lawyer"

Negro_Mts, is this the best you can do? At least we now know ythat your alter-ego is Ajileko. It's a befitting name for a 419 guy who has been programmed for self hate. Because you live in a world of deceit does not mean that you should project your life unto others. I bet you find it hard to see anything good in anything Black or African. You have been mentally shackled with low self esteem and expectations. Run along now,
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by ant01: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
hey larez, i think you have such beautiful designs.
The are unique.
And i feel they will sell.
Obviously as others have mentioned with gates, differnt building materials. but the plans are good.

There is a lot of money in 9ja for a selected few, (unfortunately), most time these pple dont have time to build houses and want it ready made!. but it has to be in a creme de le creme location!

wish you the best, but get expert advice form 2 or 3 pple that specialise in property sale so you canhave an idea of what the wealthy want
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by larez(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
ant01:

hey larez, i think you have such beautiful designs.
The are unique.
And i feel they will sell.
Obviously as others have mentioned with gates, differnt building materials. but the plans are good.

There is a lot of money in 9ja for a selected few, (unfortunately), most time these pple dont have time to build houses and want it ready made!. but it has to be in a creme de le creme location!

wish you the best, but get expert advice form 2 or 3 pple that specialise in property sale so you canhave an idea of what the wealthy want

Thanks Ant01. I appreciate the advice and heads-up. Have a good night.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by ajileko: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2009
Negro_Mts, is this the best you can do? At least we now know ythat your alter-ego is Ajileko. It's a befitting name for a 419 guy who has been programmed for self hate. Because you live in a world of deceit does not mean that you should project your life unto others. I bet you find it hard to see anything good in anything Black or African. You have b[color=#006600]een mentally shackled with low self esteem and expectations. Run along now, [/color]

Hey guys, this boy is a fraud and a con artist, we looked him up here in ATL and all his story doesn't add up. Transact with him at your risk.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Pennywise(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
ajileko:

Hey guys, this boy is a fraud and a con artist, we looked him up here in ATL and all his story doesn't add up. Transact with him at your risk.
@ajileko, I want to believe you but you have to let everyone know what specific enquiries you made and the feedback you got that made you arrive at this conclusion. Did you find that Larez is not an architect or he has been disowned by the clients mentioned or those designs are not his?

Larez on the other hand has taken great pains beyond what is required even unmasking himself in an anonymous forum to prove his point. The way I see it, you (and your motive) are the one making me nervous. The buck is now on you to substantiate these allegations so people dont say here is another NL prankster. And that cheapens the forum with the potential to discourage other brothers with special acquired skills to share from coming on.

I am optimistic we will hear from you in the next 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by beknown(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
larez

I like your designs. I know you can do more when the opportunity presents itself in whatever locality. Your words and your design speak for themselves.

Please aim to be modest and reasonable in your pricing so that you do not alienate decent clients. BIG money bags in Nigeria can be very foolish and cunning in their approach.

Be professional at all times. Treat people with equal zeal and respect. Aim to meet the needs of your client at a reasonable profit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / South African Man Turns His House To Swimming Pool After Heavy Flood / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.