Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario (25391 Views)

Spot The Difference: Oge Okoye Vs America Singer Future (photos) / Jim Iyke Spotted With Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State (pic) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by ratchetwrench: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why does this make front page? Smh angry
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by gistmelove(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Olodonairaland(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
How did that change the price of garri

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by layinkakeem(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omo the guy fresh die !!!
That's cool though !
But we want change
#saibuhari
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Not as cute as he use to be when he was younger..

Remember Nothing is permanent..

Stop fonting because beauty fade..
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by harry509: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
I love mario,reminds me of ma first crush David ogenemario,still searchin fr dt boy *tear*
he left witout sayin goodbye

Ikechukwu reminds me of ma baby D-iyke(all ave got)

But Na wa o,dis world is a small one,my crush n hubby met n snapped

My hubby undstnds
I kw say na babe day type dos kind of msg. Most of dem like glita tins, they don't care wia it wil kum 4rm.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by darlingnuel(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let-me-love-you crooner... Awesome music maker... Mario!
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by M4gunners: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jim ur dressing for hia na die.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Rossikk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
all4naija:
Most Nigerians are too African in look. Jeez!

What's wrong with looking African or ''too African''?

If you're African, I must say you have a terrible inferiority complex.

Is that how you intend to raise your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by creepsyme(f): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
jim going places..... but I dnt undstand his shape here looks like an umbrella tree.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by slimfit1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
He beg the guy for picture bush man. Mario who recognise the guy again self. Big guy begging another small guy for picture smh
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

Jeez! Calm down. Ain't talking to you, you big head! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by cap28: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennygee:
Mario, looking ever young.

Could it be because he is still only 28 years old while Jimmy Iyke is closer to 50, Jimmy Iyke actually looks like Mario's Dad in this picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_(American_singer)
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by rattlesnake(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennygee:
Mario, looking ever young.
pls pls pls pls pls Pls pls pls pls pls pls remove that mask or remove the picture haba how many years undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by IGBOSON1: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This nigga Mario rocked when I was in secondary sch

^^^This is the song everyone remembers him by! Brings back fond memories doesn't it! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64QG4UsrGI
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by cap28: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

Don't waste your time on that mixed race i.diot he hates everything about his African genes and would give anything to morph into a full blooded white man.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by IGBOSON1: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
emalek86:
A man escapes from a prison where he’s been
locked up for 15 years He breaks into a house
and inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He
ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the
bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her
neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the husband whispers over
to his wife, “Listen, this guy is an escaped
convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent
a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in
years.
I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex,
don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells
you. Satisfy him no matter how much he
nauseates you. This guy is obviously very
dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be
strong, honey. I love you!”
She responds: “He wasn't kissing my neck. He
was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s
gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any
Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be
strong honey. I love you, too.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Wifey didn't waste time revealing the location of the vaseline! undecided

The poor husband has my sympathies though!......Let's see if he's ready to take his own advice about being 'strong' and all that without even putting up a protest!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by OXYGEN011: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
satinoeleniyan:
Hehehehehehehe...Looks like it is 'Hanging Out' time for most of our celebs..Well I know Jim Iyke is Living his dream..

https://instagram.com/p/z_65NGlBMa/
An American and a. nigerian. Clear difference. See how de nigerian is dressed.VILLAGE BOY
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
I love mario,reminds me of ma first crush David ogenemario,still searchin fr dt boy *tear*

My hubby undstnds

I don catch you 2day
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by pazienza(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is the song everyone remembers him by! Brings back fond memories doesn't it! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64QG4UsrGI

Heard back then, that the song was written by Neyo.

Nice song, one of my all time favourites.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by pazienza(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
OXYGEN011:
An American and a. nigerian. Clear difference. See how de nigerian is dressed.VILLAGE BOY

Post your picture, let's compare you with Jim Iyke and see who comes out on top.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2015
f
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
all4naija:
Most Nigerians are too African in look. Jeez!
re they supposed to look like Americans?undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by cold(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Jim Ikechukwu biko hit the gym!!

Mario forever young kiss
He works out,obviously. Beefing up is not the same as growing fat
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Adelekebalogun: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2015
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by icebebe(f): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I do not understand, I thought you told me you have completely deleted that nonsense boy from your head. angry

No food money for you for the next one month. angry
hanhan it was dis mario dat reminded me of dt mario*tear*
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by icebebe(f): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2015
drlawizle:

I don catch you 2day
wetin na?I thief ur money?
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by 0b1nna: 4:09am On Mar 12, 2015
icebebe:

My hubby undstnds

I do, sweet heart. wink
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by perez100: 4:12am On Mar 12, 2015
hyp
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by 0b1nna: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Jim Ikechukwu biko hit the gym!!

Mario forever young kiss

Nwa gym. How many squats do you do daily?
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by seunfly: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2015
It seems Nigerians have dressing sense than the Americans, we just don't have the economy.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by jeffizy(m): 6:30am On Mar 12, 2015
They are both looking tacky .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.