Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo (23009 Views)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by balladin: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
That man has stuff to hide.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by maestroz: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC dey dull me o!
If na me, I for don release documentary of FFK's romance with Bianca.guess it would keep his lips sealed.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Do u know what I am? U are an ediot
I know that you are a taxi driver and your post has confirmed it. Be fast come and take me to my boy friend's house,I wan go fok grin
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by porka: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=16pt]DECREE 4 LOADING...

GAGGING THE PRESS

RETRAINING PRESS FREEDOM

THAT'S BUHARI

THAT'S CHANGE![/size]

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by timunstopable: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2015
purplesummer:
A clear conscience should fear no accusation.

am sorry this doesnt work in Nigeria . propaganda sells. A lot of people are gullible

A Pdp chieftain in the north said he will make the country ungovernable if they lose .Instead reuben abati said buhari was the one that said so.Buhari filed a case in court against reuben.#Gej begged buhari to remove the case in court reuben abati tendered an apology and retracted the message in national dailies

But up till today Pdp and various people still attributing that statement to buhari

Propanganda works a lot and once d damage is done it like a bullet once it hits u ...either gives u a scar or take ur life

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Habeyy(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2015
onyenro:
In the affidavit, the mention of family and right to privacy gives a pointer to something magnanimous. By putting the said documentary on YouTube, the respondents have not disobeyed the court order just like obj launching his book in Kenya. many ways to kill a rat. Let the wind of change blow Let's see the fowls nyash.
But for this election, I wouldn't know that Buhari had no certificate,
but for this election, I wouldn't know that lie mohd wears Pampers
but for this election, I wouldn't know that Tinubus mouth ztinks
but for this election, I wouldn't know that Fashola is also corrupt
but for this election.......... add yours.

gej till they show us lias Pampers....
I wouldn't know aregbe is a rascal
I woudnt know amaechi dance like a he girl
I wouldn't know a presidential candidate can stabilise oil price
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by rabimlomo: 4:53am On Mar 12, 2015
purplesummer:
A clear conscience should fear no accusation.

Even when most people are fools and don't know how to verify infos. Abi? Did you remember how people were insulting him when that pic of his alleged father was circulated even though it turned out to be false?

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by queensmith: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2015
timunstopable:

am sorry this doesnt work in Nigeria . propaganda sells. A lot of people are gullible

A Pdp chieftain in the north said he will make the country ungovernable if they lose .Instead reuben abati said buhari was the one that said so.Buhari filed a case in court against reuben.#Gej begged buhari to remove the case in court reuben abati tendered an apology and retracted the message in national dailies

But up till today Pdp and various people still attributing that statement to buhari

Propanganda works a lot and once d damage is done it like a bullet once it hits u ...either gives u a scar or take ur life

Funny enough I've only been hearing that statement from Jonathan's henchmen. And this isn't 2nd hand there's videos on YouTube with them saying it confidently. People are threatening to terrorize Nigerians and they remain supporting them.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2015
The Law protection their own...i see!
We know all the same..nothing good comes out of the APC tongue
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 5:44am On Mar 12, 2015
rabimlomo:

Even when most people are fools and don't know how to verify infos. Abi? Did you remember how people were insulting him when that pic of his alleged father was circulated even though it turned out to be false?

Why would AIT air a false report on Osibade* Esquire knowing what they will be facing after its aired? Why would they do that??
Is the report about Buhari and Tinubu false as well??
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2015
maestroz:
APC dey dull me o!
If na me, I for don release documentary of FFK's romance with Bianca.guess it would keep his lips sealed.

gringringringrin

Na there APC go henter one chance..wooh, all the illicit affairs/children wey all their chieftains get even with married women, na for CNN you go watch am. Remember FFK was once an APC insider?? Go figure. E be like the pampers and the smelly mouths for centuries gist never belle full una. Truth be told, Fani na Alariwo1 of PDP. .he doesnt care!! APC should put their own Alariwo to work. Rotflmao Amueshi has been very quiet of late
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 6:04am On Mar 12, 2015
HighQue007:

Lol..you are the slave.

Your great grand father is a slave, including ur pman and now you and you want to pass this foolishness and slavery to your Children??...do you want to ruin your generation..

Jonathan and his family keep getting rich everyday with billions of dollars everyday and you are here posting rubbish cos of some peanut cos you seize to be a slave and change your slave mentality....People like you makes me hate my beloved country...waste of creation.

And the likes of Tinubu are sooooo poor that I feel sooooo bad for them?? Eziokwu!! GEJ was still a lecturer when your change messiah started stealing this country dry. Tinubu started his thievery from the oil sector, long before democracy in 1999
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by halimat38(f): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=31524989]

Shut-up[/que]

you are the biggest fool on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by EgusiSoup: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=halimat38 post=31540629][/quote]

grin

Do you like Egusi Soup? grin
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by HighQue007: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And the likes of Tinubu are sooooo poor that I feel sooooo bad for them?? Eziokwu!! GEJ was still a lecturer when your change messiah started stealing this country dry. Tinubu started his thievery from the oil sector, long before democracy in 1999

Who is Tinubu??...His he constesting for any post?.I guess no.

So we should be talking about Buhari and GEJ not Tinubu and GEJ cos honestly I wont vote for Tinubu if he was the presidential candidate or even the vice.

We nigerians should look beyond party, religion, tribe to vote..we should vote for that individual we know that can change things if he then fail us like our current president then we vote him out.

In the last election I voted APC for gubernatorial election and PDP for the presidential election and APGA for the chairmanship election. If we would be honest to ourselves and our beloved country, we that voted GEJ never predicted this doom for Nigeria under GEJ for his first four years cos we all fell for his I wear no shoes gimmicksa and we believed in him. I stood up against people that doesnt believe in him.
You just imagine Yaradua is still our president, do you know how Nigeria would be.
Though GEJ might have good intentions for Nigeria but he his surrounded by bunch of hardened criminal he cant control, the PDP cabals and cos he lack the experience of ruling the country.

I wont be surprise if Buhari become the president and later on probe Tinubu..He his that man of his word and doesnt compromise go check his history.

Imagine that Koro being a minister..Everything is glaring even to a one year old baby that GEJ cant handle Nigeria if you wont be centimental.

In a nut shell, They are all thieves, we just need the better ones that has little conscience.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2015
HighQue007:

Who is Tinubu??...His he constesting for any post?.I guess no.

So we should be talking about Buhari and GEJ not Tinubu and GEJ cos honestly I wont vote for Tinubu if he was the presidential candidate or even the vice.

We nigerians should look beyond party, religion, tribe to vote..we should vote for that individual we know that can change things if he then fail us like our current president then we vote him out.

In the last election I voted APC for gubernatorial election and PDP for the presidential election and APGA for the chairmanship election. If we would be honest to ourselves and our beloved country, we that voted GEJ never predicted this doom for Nigeria under GEJ for his first four years cos we all fell for his I wear no shoes gimmicksa and we believed in him. I stood up against people that doesnt believe in him.
You just imagine Yaradua is still our president, do you know how Nigeria would be.
Though GEJ might have good intentions for Nigeria but he his surrounded by bunch of hardened criminal he cant control, the PDP cabals and cos he lack the experience of ruling the country.

I wont be surprise if Buhari become the president and later on probe Tinubu..He his that man of his word and doesnt compromise go check his history.

Imagine that Koro being a minister..Everything is glaring even to a one year old baby that GEJ cant handle Nigeria if you wont be centimental.

In a nut shell, They are all thieves, we just need the better ones that has little conscience.

Where in Nigeria are you from again?? Enough of this "don't vote someone based on religious or ethnic lines" cause that is what we ALL OBVIOUSLY DO..its stale!! I'm a GEJite by the way and speaking of lesser evil, GEJ it is

"Imagine Koro being a minister" kwakwa!! Wasn't Tinubu a governor once?? With all the money laundering and drug charges ACN did well to hide that's out in the open now?? Should i start mentioning all the crooks in APC and the category of evil they fall into?? Lol..like you said, they're all thieves. No need replacing thieves with bigger thieves, I'd rather the lesser thieves remain until the good fruits germinate
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Osakah24(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
egift:
PDP has no issue to campaign than Character Assasintion. Nigeria will be delivered from the claws of Corruption.
If your character is clean no one can assassinate it.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by HighQue007: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Where in Nigeria are you from again?? Enough of this "don't vote someone based on religious or ethnic lines" cause that is what we ALL OBVIOUSLY DO..its stale!! I'm a GEJite by the way and speaking of lesser evil, GEJ it is

"Imagine Koro being a minister" kwakwa!! Wasn't Tinubu a governor once?? With all the money laundering and drug charges ACN did well to hide that's out in the open now?? Should i start mentioning all the crooks in APC and the category of evil they fall into?? Lol..like you said, they're all thieves. No need replacing thieves with bigger thieves, I'd rather the lesser thieves remain until the good fruits germinate

Thats what we all do but we need to change that mentality cos thats what has been dragging us backwards...You just imagine Nigeria where we have one religion and one tribe. A tribe called Han in China occupies 92% of the country and they have one religion so why wont they flourish?..thats the secret behind thier success, they hardly descriminate themselves like we do here in Nigeria, they see themselves like relatives.

If you tell me Tinubu is corrupt and he his still powerful in today's politics then I fear this country is going nowhere cos if truely he stole our money he should be probed like some PDP governors more reason why I think those allegations against him are propaganda. Pdp has no prove or else he would be in jail.

If truely our future is bright in this country, you and I knows Koro shoudnt be a minister..

We all need to preach this gospel..LOVE
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Mamaita(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
All this is so that when APC is about to air the documentary on GEJ's sexual gay activities in Aso rock, the Court will stop them. APC if they stop you, put it on you tube. It will reach far and wide.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
HighQue007:

Thats what we all do but we need to change that mentality cos thats what has been dragging us backwards...You just imagine Nigeria where we have one religion and one tribe. A tribe called Han in China occupies 92% of the country and they have one religion so why wont they flourish?..thats the secret behind thier success, they hardly descriminate themselves like we do here in Nigeria, they see themselves like relatives.

If you tell me Tinubu is corrupt and he his still powerful in today's politics then I fear this country is going nowhere cos if truely he stole our money he should be probed like some PDP governors more reason why I think those allegations against him are propaganda. Pdp has no prove or else he would be in jail.

If truely our future is bright in this country, you and I knows Koro shoudnt be a minister..

Really?? His indictment papers have been on the net for a while now, Google might be friendly enough to help in that regard, too bad I didn't save it, anyways..he isn't the PDPs concern for now, buhari is and for the so-called Mr Clean(who is fortunate enough to preach Intergrity with little or no evidence of his corrupt practices in the past)to have the likes of Ameachi etc around him, then i dont understand why the APC is crying about Koro
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by blackandbold: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nten:
Osinbajo choose to dine with men of questionable character & would bear the fruit of his association with them. I just pity the gentle man, he is now running helter skelter to get a court injunction to restrain interference into his personal, family private lives. They will beam their search light over every nitty-gritty details surrounding him. Him they fear? He never see something.

By the way oga jona until 2019
lol.questionable character ke? the only reason it may appear questionable to you is cos u are blinded by prejudice and lack of progress vision.what is questionable in buhari's character...what is questionable in tinubu's character? ur answers will obviously be based on assumptions and inferences and not dicumented evidences.jonathan on the other hand is not surrounded onlu by people with questionable character but surriunded by people with evidential and palpable criminal records, fraudulent records and past...both international and local...past convicts...present convicts. ..those who even still have cases in court and those who lack absolute intergrity.these are not assumptions. .these are what any sane nigeria sees live.....I mean like withnessing day time robbery and criminal activities and one cannot do anything cos they are the ones in power..except of course u choose to be completely blimd to issues around u
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by blackandbold: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really?? His indictment papers have been on the net for a while now, Google might be friendly enough to help in that regard, too bad I didn't save it, anyways..he isn't the PDPs concern for now, buhari is and for the so-called Mr Clean(who is fortunate enough to preach Intergrity with little or no evidence of his corrupt practices in the past)to have the likes of Ameachi etc around him, then i dont understand why the APC is crying about Koro
chairman...be open minded and think about this.......".if at all pdp has any evidence of criminal activities against these people. ..they will pursue it to a logical end to discredit opposition........cooking up stories...assumptions with lack of substantial evidence tenablebto court."...so if I may ask you sir...for the past 8yrs has amechi been indicted in any unusual fraudulent case that warrant extensive investigation s by anti corruption agencies? was he ever convicted or cleared of the charges. ....I can categorically tel u NONE.
unfortunately.mu can not stand to say thesame thing about menbersbof the campaign team of jonathan...he has only succeeded in surrounding himsef with people of absolute selfish interest that seems not to have done anything bemeficial to the general public. ..... or do I still need to mention names and their associated crimimal records to drive home my points?
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by blackandbold: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
HighQue007:

most young nigerians do not think straight the wau u think sir......if pdp has any little evidemce about anu oppostionn.. they will explore it deeply...re engineer the issue to sooth their owm purpose.if tinubu is evidentially corrupt. .pdp wud have charged in to court for curruption sinceeeeeee.all u will see them do is broadcast false stories on stations that lack etiquette and some nigerians are stuid emought to swallow it hook, line and sinkers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by blackandbold: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

chief...may be u should do proper comparative studies well and not dicieve ur sef....
start by comparing past corruotion charges against both presidential candidates and their outcomes..both present and past. .then go to the chairman of the parties..what real evidentual both local and internation criminal records do they have.....and have they or were they cleared odbthe charges.please desist from comparing assumptions and what u hear people say without evidence....then compare the spokesman for each party to each other.
u could try google their names snd compare and contrast well if u are not too informed about any of them.come back and submit ur assignment for assessment before u assume tjose who are the bigger thieves or those whobare more corrupt.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
blackandbold:

chief...may be u should do proper comparative studies well and not dicieve ur sef....
start by comparing past corruotion charges against both presidential candidates and their outcomes..both present and past. .then go to the chairman of the parties..what real evidentual both local and internation criminal records do they have.....and have they or were they cleared odbthe charges.please desist from comparing assumptions and what u hear people say without evidence....then compare the spokesman for each party to each other.
u could try google their names snd compare and contrast well if u are not too informed about any of them.come back and submit ur assignment for assessment before u assume tjose who are the bigger thieves or those whobare more corrupt.

I don't think you read the part where I said Buhari can claim Mr Intergrity because there was no one to check his corrupt practices as many are checking Jonathan's. Buhari is no saint my brother but fortunately for him there was no one checking...the few people who dared to point fingers at him were doing so from overseas with little or no evidence
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
blackandbold:

chairman...be open minded and think about this.......".if at all pdp has any evidence of criminal activities against these people. ..they will pursue it to a logical end to discredit opposition........cooking up stories...assumptions with lack of substantial evidence tenablebto court."...so if I may ask you sir...for the past 8yrs has amechi been indicted in any unusual fraudulent case that warrant extensive investigation s by anti corruption agencies? was he ever convicted or cleared of the charges. ....I can categorically tel u NONE.
unfortunately.mu can not stand to say thesame thing about menbersbof the campaign team of jonathan...he has only succeeded in surrounding himsef with people of absolute selfish interest that seems not to have done anything bemeficial to the general public. ..... or do I still need to mention names and their associated crimimal records to drive home my points?

grin
Hmmnnn and the people in the APC have the public ' s interest?? Chai!! Just check out the calibre of people in the APC

Imagine the stunt this rogue is trying to pull right under Jegas nose. Well well, that's the change the APC is telling us about. The more you look........

Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by aprokomania(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
sauceny:
If truly his hands were clean as a man of God,he wouldn't/shouldn't have gotten a court injunction refraining em from such an act.

GEJ is seated till 2019 & GMB is looketh till 2019
how do you feel now?
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bad luck Jonathan still lost the election despite his wife, ImPatience, insisting that opposition members be stoned to death.

Today, their supporters have run mad in anger and disbelief.
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by richeso: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
abeg where the video? i want watch am
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
aprokomania:

how do you feel now?

Humbled
Re: Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo by aprokomania(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
sauceny:

Humbled
I love your honesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos / IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.