Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire (1456 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) / Fire Outbreak Today Raze Down Fine Coat Factory,Alagbado,Lagos(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fine Coat paint company around Casso is currently on fire.. This is massive. More update coming soon.

Moderator plz put this in the appropriate section

Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Chykeboss(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
fine coat paint cry
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Plz, how do I upload videos

Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Denn(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
these pictures were taken in front of Adura Bus Stop....Alagbado.

Fine coat Paints (at casso bus stop ) is still some blocks away.

Is it possible to upload relevant pictures?
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Denn:
these pictures were taken in front of Adura Bus Stop....Alagbado.
Fine coat Paints (at casso bus stop ) is still some blocks away.
Is it possible to upload relevant pictures?

Stop forming ITK, I asked for the area from a driver and he said casso

If u know how to upload a video on nairaland, kindly put me through. That fire is too much. Imagine fire fighter bringing 1 truck for this kind of fire.

I have some videos I recorded on my fone
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by justmetoday(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
fine coat is opposite d Zenith Bank in CASSO bus stop,Lagos Abeokuta express way after which we have AIT road at Kola bus stop
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Denn(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
napolie:

Stop forming ITK, I asked for the area from a driver and he said casso

If u know how to upload a video on nairaland, kindly put me through. That fire is too much. Imagine fire fighter bringing 1 truck for this kind of fire.

I have some videos I recorded on my fone

how did you graduate?

i pointed out the location of the picture and even affirmed that FineCoat was a few blocks away. Finecoat is at casso...your picture is of Adura...Finecoat is not even showing on your pictures because.....read this slowly....it is located approx 500 metres away.

It is this your heady attitude that has prevented you from learning simple internet tricks like uploading a video.

There are one million ways to upload a video.... one way is to upload on youtube then post the link here...
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Denn:

how did you graduate?
i pointed out the location of the picture and even affirmed that FineCoat was a few blocks away. Finecoat is at casso...your picture is of Adura...Finecoat is not even showing on your pictures because.....read this slowly....it is located approx 500 metres away.
It is this your heady attitude that has prevented you from learning simple internet tricks like uploading a video.
There are one million ways to upload a video.... one way is to upload on youtube then post the link here...

Are u this always s.tupid and foolish?

How do I know u are giving the correct location, cos the driver was also confident about the area when he told me casso and I know he plies that route every F.ucking day

If I was heady, I wouldn't have asked for help on how to upload and the last time I check u ask to learn what u don't know. Can u now see how dead ur brain is?

Now u mean to tell me I should go all the way to upload a video on YouTube before attaching the link here on nairaland. Seriously dude, are u high on cow dung. Who has that time. F.uck u p.unk
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Denn(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
napolie:

Are u this always s.tupid and foolish?

How do I know u are giving the correct location, cos the driver was also confident about the area when he told me casso and I know he plies that route every F.ucking day

If I was heady, I wouldn't have asked for help on how to upload and the last time I check u ask to learn what u don't know. Can u now see how dead ur brain is?

Now u mean to tell me I should go all the way to upload a video on YouTube before attaching the link here on nairaland. Seriously dude, are u high on cow dung. Who has that time. F.uck u p.unk

Don't sweat it.

A saner person has posted correct pictures and it's now on front page.

You don't have the time to upload to YouTube?

You must be so busy...

This thread will end up as lame... Your abuses show your depth... Shallow.

Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Vision4God: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Alll iz wellll
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Denn:

Don't sweat it.

A saner person has posted correct pictures and it's now on front page.

You don't have the time to upload to YouTube?

You must be so busy...

This thread will end up as lame... Your abuses show your depth... Shallow.

You have no idea who u are messing with
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Denn(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
napolie:

You have no idea who u are messing with

lol....its bragging time... are you Aliko Dangote?
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Denn:

lol....its bragging time... are you Aliko Dangote?

Get a life dude.. IGNORED
Re: Breaking News: Fine Coat Company On Fire by Denn(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
napolie:

Get a life dude.. IGNORED

Hehehehehe.....

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Anthem (a Must See). / Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. / Pictures From Inauguration Thanksgiving Of Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.