Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year (633 Views)

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year by chydel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sara Brautigam was four years ago diagnosed with Postural orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (PoTS), a condition which makes her heart stop beating.

The 21-year-old has regular brushes with death and in one year was pronounced clinically dead 36 times.

Ms Brautigam, from Doncaster, said each time her heart stops medics have to inflict pain on her to shock her into coming back to life.
She said: 'When it happens paramedics try and do anything to inflict pain to try and shock me into coming back to life.
'A lot of the time I'll wake up with big bruises. On one occasion they ripped an acrylic nail off but that still didn't make me flinch.'
She also suffers joint hypermobility syndrome which means her joints are more prone to injury and dislocation.
The two combined resulted in her visiting A&E a staggering 64 times in one year.
She said: 'There are signs before it happens - I'll feel dizzy or sick and really tired and then I feel as though I'm falling asleep.I can hear everything around me and feel as though I'm trying to shout but nothing is coming out.
'They say when you die your hearing is the last thing to go and that's been my experience. After an attack I'll wake up and my chest will be killing and I'm really tired.
'I get asked it quite a lot, but there is definitely no bright light. Everything just goes black.
'You can still hear things and there is a voice in my head that is still active and still conscious and it is trying to communicate with those around me. I can remember what people are saying when I black out but have no other awareness of what's going on.'
http://onlinemedicalgists..com/2015/03/woman-who-dies-thirty-six-times-year.html

Re: Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year by marriedmum(f): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
thats far from dying

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year by VickJames(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
She medically died but she didn't spiritually died. When she dies spiritually that's when she won't come back again.
Re: Woman Who Dies Thirty Six Times A Year by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abiku or Ogbanje that is playing prank on humanity. When true death comes, no one would tell us.

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.facebook.com/naturalyaconcleanse / Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds / Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.