Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Thw Polytechnic Ibadan Enquiry Utme Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thw Polytechnic Ibadan Enquiry Utme Update (1824 Views)

Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thw Polytechnic Ibadan Enquiry Utme Update by mubby360: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
The post UTME scratch card of the Polytechnic is out and is sold @ rate of 3200 for those that scored above 180  and chose the school as their 1st choice and the HND form is also out,it is sold for 5700 for those who dosent choose the school as first choice can also apply but will have to buy change of institution scratch card and re-choose or make it their 1st choose.The form is closing by 15th August.
For more info call 08039180600 and 08073651200

Re: Thw Polytechnic Ibadan Enquiry Utme Update by dremology: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2010
Pls i applied for HND full time form at the Polytechnic, Ibadan last week. In the process of filling, i mistakenly made an error. The error i made is that instead of OND (Distinction) in Business-Studies; i fill OND (Lower-credit) in business-study. So, i went to main campus to lodge the complain. In the process, i was told dat i was to pay a sum of 1,500 for the error rectification at Bursary and after that i should stape the receipt(Bank draft) and the form(HND from) i printed on NET along to CIDM to submitt then, i did; but since then i' ve been checking if it has been corrected but the surprise is that they have not adjested it. Pls what do u think i can do? it is very important

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Pre Degree Exam Date Now Fixed For: / Please ignore / ABSU Post UME Past Question & Answer 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.