Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad (32179 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by kolawoletimmy: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin NICE ONE.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
and why is the man peeping??
as old as you are, you don't know the difference between selfe and peeping?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by okotv(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
don't use that one to consoling yasef jare. When u marry early u born pikin early and raise them early. And when it's time for die u die late because u started to enjoying yasef early, when ur mates are still struggling to train they own pikin. And they will look old pass u self
Oloshi
why the use of vulgar language
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by daimsy(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2015
googlepikin:
as old as you are, you don't know the difference between selfe and peeping?
i'm sure that you are a very wacky thinker.and that is why you are the only one quoting to type that none sense.i' m u older than your mother? If my opinion is paining you why not leave the thread?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by bobbyruffy(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
#doroboss
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
i'm sure that you are a very wacky thinker.and that is why you are the only one quoting to type that none sense.i' m u older than your mother? If my opinion is paining you why not leave the thread?
its I'm older, not I'm u older. you're welcome
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
its I'm older, not I'm u older.I heard you people are writing jamb examination today. you're welcome
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by daimsy(f): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
googlepikin:
its I'm older, not I'm u older. you're welcome
tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Missmossy(f): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
They look alike grin

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by seangy4konji: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
The battery of that phone has nearly dieded....
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by johnshagb(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
smartprodigy:

Supreme Mavin Dynasty
Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by JoeCutie(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
His dad abi his twin brother? embarassed undecided cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by PhweshyJ(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
His dad abi his twin brother? embarassed undecided cheesy
As in ehh! Donjazzy don old oh. grin

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Neplusultra(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Cute dad!!! kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Neplusultra(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
veave:
I know his mum is alive. I just wonder why he chooses not to acknowledge her. If you must give us gist, make sure you give us all. Half half aproko nor dey sweet at all.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
PhweshyJ:
As in ehh! Donjazzy don old oh. grin
Nah, he's still a small boy. You wan make I show you my birth certificate, so you'd see what it means for someone to be old? grin

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
And whats that ''SMD'' inscription on Jazzy's Polo? Got me thinking if it means ''Shaking My D1 ck grin shocked.''
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
okotv:
why the use of vulgar language
I am not using vulgar jo, just telling him the truth about the matter ni
Oloshi
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by okotv(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBAGAAUN:

I am not using vulgar jo, just telling him the truth about the matter ni
Oloshi
not again.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by EOOJ(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
veave:
I know his mum is alive. I just wonder why he chooses not to acknowledge her. If you must give us gist, make sure you give us all. Half half aproko nor dey sweet at all.

U sure say if na him mama him been snap wit u go talk wetin u talk so grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Lyrically(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnshagb:
They look cool together.

BTW, what's the meaning of SMD on don jazzy's t-shirt?
Shaking my di*k?
lolz
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by veave(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
EOOJ:

U sure say if na him mama him been snap wit u go talk wetin u talk so grin

I'm more concerned about the full aproko gist please embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by PhweshyJ(f): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nah, he's still a small boy. You wan make I show you my birth certificate, so you'd see what it means for someone to be old? grin
You? No way. You'll still be around 24, 25 or 26. You're still a small boy. tongue cheesy

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by EOOJ(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
veave:

I'm more concerned about the full aproko gist please embarassed

Hmmm....ok ooo. Shey u know say aproko fit put person for trouble grin its well sha

Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says