Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad (32179 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by kolawoletimmy: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin NICE ONE.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
and why is the man peeping??
as old as you are, you don't know the difference between selfe and peeping?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by okotv(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
don't use that one to consoling yasef jare. When u marry early u born pikin early and raise them early. And when it's time for die u die late because u started to enjoying yasef early, when ur mates are still struggling to train they own pikin. And they will look old pass u self
Oloshi
why the use of vulgar language
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by daimsy(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2015
googlepikin:
as old as you are, you don't know the difference between selfe and peeping?
i'm sure that you are a very wacky thinker.and that is why you are the only one quoting to type that none sense.i' m u older than your mother? If my opinion is paining you why not leave the thread?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by bobbyruffy(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
#doroboss
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
i'm sure that you are a very wacky thinker.and that is why you are the only one quoting to type that none sense.i' m u older than your mother? If my opinion is paining you why not leave the thread?
its I'm older, not I'm u older. you're welcome
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2015
daimsy:
its I'm older, not I'm u older.I heard you people are writing jamb examination today. you're welcome
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by daimsy(f): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
googlepikin:
its I'm older, not I'm u older. you're welcome
tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Missmossy(f): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
They look alike grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by seangy4konji: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
The battery of that phone has nearly dieded....
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by johnshagb(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
smartprodigy:

Supreme Mavin Dynasty
Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by JoeCutie(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
His dad abi his twin brother? embarassed undecided cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by PhweshyJ(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
His dad abi his twin brother? embarassed undecided cheesy
As in ehh! Donjazzy don old oh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Neplusultra(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Cute dad!!! kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Neplusultra(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
veave:
I know his mum is alive. I just wonder why he chooses not to acknowledge her. If you must give us gist, make sure you give us all. Half half aproko nor dey sweet at all.
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
PhweshyJ:
As in ehh! Donjazzy don old oh. grin
Nah, he's still a small boy. You wan make I show you my birth certificate, so you'd see what it means for someone to be old? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
And whats that ''SMD'' inscription on Jazzy's Polo? Got me thinking if it means ''Shaking My D1 ck grin shocked.''
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
okotv:
why the use of vulgar language
I am not using vulgar jo, just telling him the truth about the matter ni
Oloshi
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by okotv(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBAGAAUN:

I am not using vulgar jo, just telling him the truth about the matter ni
Oloshi
not again.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by EOOJ(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
veave:
I know his mum is alive. I just wonder why he chooses not to acknowledge her. If you must give us gist, make sure you give us all. Half half aproko nor dey sweet at all.

U sure say if na him mama him been snap wit u go talk wetin u talk so grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by Lyrically(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnshagb:
They look cool together.

BTW, what's the meaning of SMD on don jazzy's t-shirt?
Shaking my di*k?
lolz
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by veave(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
EOOJ:

U sure say if na him mama him been snap wit u go talk wetin u talk so grin

I'm more concerned about the full aproko gist please embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by PhweshyJ(f): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nah, he's still a small boy. You wan make I show you my birth certificate, so you'd see what it means for someone to be old? grin
You? No way. You'll still be around 24, 25 or 26. You're still a small boy. tongue cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad by EOOJ(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
veave:

I'm more concerned about the full aproko gist please embarassed

Hmmm....ok ooo. Shey u know say aproko fit put person for trouble grin its well sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.