Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React (48649 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Following the controversy that Donjazzy has no girlfriend or babymama, which a fan suggested that he should get married or Impregnat a girl. Donjazzy has come out to prove to his fans that he has a girlfriend by uploading the photo of the girlfriend on his instagram account which got his fans talking again. Although he didn't show the face of the girlfriend but he tagged the photo #greenjuice. Lol those wey understand don know waiting he mean already. See the photos below and enjoy again.

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/donjazzy-sets-instagram-ablaze-uploads.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Adaowerri111: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerians and conclusion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by jieta: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
b
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lord knows I hate girls with massive ass.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
nice hips she got

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by NwaAmaikpe: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked

See yansh....

I doubt Don Jazzy's missile has the nuclear power to subdue the energy coming from that equator.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by bizza45: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
what will it take for 9ja social users to get sense

27 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by jayfierce(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
bizza45:
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by praizblog: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
this guy sef
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Which kind lie be this nah? Please are you somehow related to Lai Mohammed?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Which kind lie be this nah? Please are you somehow related to Lai Mohammed?

I like moderate women bro.
Imagine my wife at 60 and unable to walk because she has got a truck behind her. undecided

Fück it, I am going to cheat on her too many times.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Caustics: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
rawbish
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by hmbassey1960(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Don jazzy don join boys at 40
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Imagine my wife at 60 and unable to walk because she has got a truck behind her. undecided

Why can't you enjoy the offer while it lasts?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Too much sauce,too much juice.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by MrCork: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
^^Gay alert!! angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by spidey77: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
There we go....Linda Ikeji heart through the window. But the ass though...

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by MrCork: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Following the controversy that Donjazzy has no girlfriend or babymama, which a fan suggested that he should get married or Impregnat a girl. Donjazzy has come out to prove to his fans that he has a girlfriend by uploading the photo of the girlfriend on his instagram account which got his fans talking again. Although he didn't show the face of the girlfriend but he tagged the photo #greenjuice. Lol those wey understand don know waiting he mean already. See the photos below and enjoy again.

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/donjazzy-sets-instagram-ablaze-uploads.html?m=1
...she loooklike one Malawi chick I use to nyansh...her name is Nngozi!(true story!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Why can't you enjoy the offer while it lasts?

I use to be a Fückboy so yeah, offer lasted for a while. grin lipsrsealed

Now it's time to look for a wife, I'm going for a moderate lady who will still be looking like a hot model at 65 whenever she walk down the stairs cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrCork:

^^Gay alert!! angry

CorkyJoe are you gbadun? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

I use to be a Fückboy so yeah, offer lasted for a while. grin lipsrsealed

Now it's time to look for a wife, I'm going for a moderate lady who will still be looking like a hot model at 65 whenever she walk down the stairs cool

When your wife is 65 then probably you will be 70 or more than. What do you want to enjoy again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

When your wife is 65 then probably you will be 70 or more than. What do you want to enjoy again?

Bro, how old do you think those alhajis shagging our young girls are?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Bro, how old do you think those alhajis shagging our young girls are?
If you ask me na who I go ask Bros? Waiting concern me concern Alhaji?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Papiikush: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
If you ask me na who I go ask Bros? Waiting concern me concern Alhaji?
Pfffft... That is an answer to your previous question about a functioning dick at old age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cc, lalastical, Seun
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by emerged01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

You are right bro! Can ass be reduced? It is not their fault,it is what their mama gave them.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
bizza45:
The second coming of Christ

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by bizza45: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The second coming of Christ

Hahahaha pls shift let me faint

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
which one is his girlfriend, is it the ass or the girl

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Thisboysef(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
praizblog:
this guy sef
which guy?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Cc, lalastical, Seun
the source is instagram not ur blog. Beta go look for beta things to blog about

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by sleeknick: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2017
So na dat one e kari dey wedge kola abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.