Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ffk Has Don It Again... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Has Don It Again... (497 Views)

★PDP: Today Is Exactly 1month Since FFK Has Been Detained Without Trial / FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Has Don It Again... by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
“APC plannig to release vulgar and scandalous documentary about Pres. Jonathan and Deziane Madueke” – Femi Fani Kayode warns

PRESS RELEASE

Gentlemen of the media,

Let me start by expressing the gratitude of our Campaign Organisation to all of you for the support you have been showing us since we started this journey.

We invited you here today to intimate the Nigerian people, through your esteemed media organisations, about a despicable and wicked agenda that is being orchestrated by the opposition to scandalise, undermine and bring into disrepute our candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR), his wife, the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, our Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison Maduekwe and other key government functionaries and members of his administration.

The special operations and intelligence wing of my Directorate has been reliably informed that the opposition is planning to air a documentary about the private lives of President Jonathan, the First Lady and the Minister of Petroleum Resources. The documentary is riddled with falsehood and it is vulgar, smutty, cheap, shameful and salacious. This initiative is being spearheaded by the entire leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and is being funded and organised by two serving governors and one former governor who controls his state through his hand-picked stooge.
Re: Ffk Has Don It Again... by mdbissalla(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
this man don come again wooo...

but come to think of these:
how did he get to know about this?
why did he put so much time/interest in APC?
why is he crying out even before d documentary is out?
why cant he focus on selling his party to d public? is FFK really pro-PDP or anti-PDP?
why...

shea blackmailing & distructive documentary is now d new way of political campain so, why are u scared nao?

HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE DONT THROW STONES TO OTHERS...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Come And Explain Your Self...... My Vote Is Buhari Sai Baba / Rubbish Talk Obas / I Will Complete Amaechi’s Monorail Project – Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.